Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase units with gems

This feature is already in JP ver, and i would really like to see this appear in global ver soon! Because it is hard for unit collectors like me to get a specific unit...

Please also remember that you can get gems easily in JP.

Comment

It is a good way to get units that you really really wanted tho. I heard that you can also choose a type and rarity? is that true?

Comment

It's true. the higher the rarity, the more gems you need to spend, hence I emphasize on how easy JP players get dem gems.

for type, you'll choose it when you are about to buy the unit.

Comment

Sure, gems are not easy to get but it is not impossible for f2p players to buy specific good units like shion, regil, etc. Because Gumi gives us regular events, such as FFBE Collab and now Summer Festival with lots of login bonuses even if you don't play the event itself. Also with Frontier Hunter and the new gameplay mechanics like multiplay system it would be easier for f2p players to get a good unit.

Comment

but still no daily gem so your best bet would only be from FH gems and from daily logins. Which means still needs a bit longer time.

Comment

BF Global always releases most of JP's features after several months. So it's not impossible to see this in the future.

Comment

Working...
              X
              CLICK HERE!