Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds my trial ideas will actually be seen by Gumi staff and implemented?

I have spent numerous hours over the past four months or so coming up with a storyline ark and multiple trials/character/spheres to match it. I would LOVE to see them come to life in Brave one day but I'm honestly not sure that they would even be considered. I've completed three full trials so far for the ark and each of them have pretty extensive data on them, making it relatively easy to code since it's all right there. They're all a breathe of fresh air in my opinion from current trials because I designed them to be difficult but realistically possible to beat. I'm not sure what the rules are with linking other sites but I can link you to the three that I already have written on Reddit. Please take a look at them and if possible, upvote it and/or leave positive feedback here and there. Thank you!

https://redd.it/3zu8gc

EDIT: If for some reason you cannot open it up due to your location, please let me know and I can copy and paste them somewhere I suppose. I think there's a character limit on these posts and my trials exceed that amount I think.
    Last edited by LanCorona; 01-08-2016, 03:31 PM.

There are a lot of suggestions being posted and there are some admins roaming here. Up for this one. I hope they see your suggestion.

Comment

• LanCorona
      LanCorona commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I was starting to think the post was going to be overlooked by everyone lol

• reizotian
      reizotian commented
      Editing a comment
      There goes VM06 Alrick!

Wow.. very detailed...
    Brave Frontier - Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Ticket Follow up

Comment

• LanCorona
      LanCorona commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you think? Does it legitimately have potential to be something IG? I'd love it to be and if possible, to have credit for trial creations. I'm still making more for the series and I can keep making them. It's just something I enjoy to do.
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!