Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team brave burst

Hi I'm jaleel, I have tons of ideas for the game. I am a huge fan of the game and just thought I should share my great ideas with you guys.
    It would be cool if you included a team brave burst attack. Certain units together activates and crazy power.

well, it's a turn-based type of game and I think having them attack at the same time is like killing your device's RAM very hard.
    Brave Frontier - Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Ticket Follow up

Comment

• reizotian
      reizotian commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Device got burned because brave frontier. hahaha.

Originally posted by lilsterbear View Post
    Hi I'm jaleel, I have tons of ideas for the game. I am a huge fan of the game and just thought I should share my great ideas with you guys.
    It would be cool if you included a team brave burst attack. Certain units together activates and crazy power.
    This is a cool and interesting way to activate Brave Bursts or add a "new" Brave Burst for the future content. Certain characters have a shared BB/SBB to cause mayhem and also put new twists on teams and metas. Like, for example, Sefia and Kikuri do a combo where they both expend their SBB bars to perform an UBB-level attack with a 100% chance to inflict either Curse or Paralysis? Or, a Zelban+Dolk combo that removes ailments and reduces damage by 50% for 2 turns and adds 100% DEF > ATK conversion for 2 turns?

Originally posted by VM06 Alrick View Post
    well, it's a turn-based type of game and I think having them attack at the same time is like killing your device's RAM very hard.
    It shouldn't be any more hard on the RAM than Auto-Battle activating 6 SBBs all within a second of one another and your units all moving in at once for mass mayhem that covers your screen with sparkling, rainbow barf for a couple seconds. That's not to say the effects aren't beautiful, just that all of it at once makes it all look a little crazy.

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this at some point or maybe connected units (siblings, lovers, batches, etc) having joint attacks. Maybe when the miracle mecha comes out they can use this.

Comment

Working...
      X
      CLICK HERE!