Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collaboration Dungeons

If Gumi decides to ever bring out another collaboration vortex dungeon; what would you guys like the unit to be?
    Me personally I would love if they gave Saito and Louise from The Familiar of Zero as a couple unit like Xenon&Estia or Fei&Fang but starting them as a 5* and let them go to 7*; though i don't have much of an idea on the type,leader skill,extra skill,brave burst,super brave burst nor ultimate brave burst yet.
    Tell me who you would like to see as a unit

Fairy Tail...

Comment

FF VII or FF XIII
      as long as Sephiroth or Lightning are in tbh

Comment

How about Grand Chase as a memorabilia to the fallen game
        I vote Elesis as a Fire type
        Lire as an Earth type
        Mari as a Water type
        (I can't choose any Character for the Thunder Type though)
        Lass as a Light type; and
        Arme as a Dark type
        They will start out as a 4* units till 7* units, as they evolve, so is their weapons due to their job change kinda thing, all their brave burst for their 4 star will be their 3rd skill in the game, so is their 5*,
        their 6* will be their 3rd skill and their SBB will be their ultumate skill
        In their 7* forms, their BB will be the 2nd skill in their final job in the game, their SBB will be their 3rd skill, and their UBB will be their ultimate skill (Only the name of the skill, not the animation)
        The leader skill for elesis for is 20% atk. and 30% def. increase, a small chance of ignoring enemy's def when Lire and Arme is in the team, for her 5*, +5% for atk. and 10% for def., chance of ignoring enemy's when Lire and Arme is in the team, for her 6*, +10% atk. and +5% def. and a chance of igoring enemy's def. and a small chance of mitigating enemy's atk. when Lire and Arme is in the team, for her 7*, +15% atk. and 20% def. and a high chance of ignoring enemy's def and a chance of mitigating enemy's atk. when Lire and Arme is in the team, her Extra skill will be 30% increase of all parameters, and slightly increases BB gauge per turn
        4* Skill
        Aerial Strike
        15 combo fire attack, adds fire element to attack for 2 turns and increases def. for 1 turn
        5* skill
        Dragon Stab
        18 combo fire attack, adds fire element to attack for 2 turns and increases def. for 1 turn
        Last edited by Techno; 05-11-2015, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        CLICK HERE!