This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlamMasterJ View Post
    I think BF should have a trading system where playing can trade units with their friends. I mean come on why can't BF give us a trading system. If they are afraid of players who create multiples account and abuse the system, they can even implement like only lv50+ where the player is enable to trade their units with their friends, they can also limit the player to only trade once every week. What are your thoughts about this?
    Excuse me, can I have more likes to use on this comment? I don't think one will be sufficient.

Comment

• Kriex
      Kriex commented
      Editing a comment
      To be honest, it is easy to level up these days. You can just simply hit level 100 in one day with dedicated time given. No matter how strict the restrictions would be, it would be resulting to Gumi's loss. Why do you think it has not been implemented? Because there is no profit for Gimu to implement trade system.

• I think trading should be a real thing it just comes with a huge cost though as it reverts the unit back to base form and the typing may change as well so there is a chance that trading could ruin the unit if luck isnt on your side and it costs 3 gems per trade. But your garenteed the unit.

Comment

• A trading system requiring Zel and duplicate units based on class type would be my way of implementing it into the game. For example I have two Anima class Tyrfing out of three captures the last was a lord class. I have no use for the copy and would gladly trade it if I could for Xenon the Knight of Darkness from the old Unholy Tower event .

Comment

• GamerDeys
        GamerDeys commented
        Editing a comment
        Converting units that we don't use to Karma or Higher Zel amount is something I can stand behind.

• I'm down for an item/rare item trading feature. Trading units probably will never happen though, simply because Gumi would lose alot of money since people would be buying gems much less. That's just my take on it.

Comment

• GamerDeys
        GamerDeys commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Those who pay in the game will be the ones earning money. lol

• If this is the case, if good units can be traded, those who are lucky enough to summon two or more of a certain good unit can give it to others who are unfortunate with RNG. But summoning would be less thrilling, right?

Comment

• Just like any other mobile games, they don't allow this to avoid any hacking/abusive actions of players. I just hope they can find a loop hole for this tho just like in PC games.

Comment

• I think this is both advantageous and disadvantageous in various ways. But I'm still voting for this feature.

Comment

• Agreed... well, Eitherway... I'm pretty sure they know what's best for the company XD

Comment

• The moment you realize that this Thread is 3 years old.

Comment

• Happy 3rd Birthday thread. May you rest in pieces now.

Comment

• GamerDeys
                  GamerDeys commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well that's sad.

• LouiseBetita
                  LouiseBetita commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HAHAHA! STILL GOING STRONG! XD

• I think they implement this so that players wont play a lot of units then just sent their items to one main unit.

Comment

• LouiseBetita
                  LouiseBetita commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, that's how you get strong XD

• FastestManAlive
                  FastestManAlive commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But sometimes they lead to abuse. And it is considered cheating. You don't have bragging rights if you cheated. LOL

• LouiseBetita
                  LouiseBetita commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah and the servers will be full of useless units and cause lag to those who play it in a fair way.

• Y'know guys we could let this thread die already, it's quite obvious gumi won't do it... specially with the lasts updates.

Comment

• LouiseBetita
                  LouiseBetita commented
                  Editing a comment
                  IF THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY LOL! But yeah, I think it's a safety precaution against hackers.

• GamerDeys
                  GamerDeys commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah. I agree. Let the thread rest in peace.

• LouiseBetita
                  LouiseBetita commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed. I hope they'll consider tho/
              Working...
              X
              CLICK HERE!