This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading System

I think BF should have a trading system where playing can trade units with their friends. I mean come on why can't BF give us a trading system. If they are afraid of players who create multiples account and abuse the system, they can even implement like only lv50+ where the player is enable to trade their units with their friends, they can also limit the player to only trade once every week. What are your thoughts about this?

Personally I'm against the trading of all types of units. However, a system where you could sell evo materials to other players for zel would be a great addition.

Comment

• EmpressViolet
      EmpressViolet commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg!!!!
      Gajeel. *O*

• bronymaster
      bronymaster commented
      Editing a comment
      They could make it so it costs 2 gems to trade (because 1 person already summoned the unit, so why spend as much for it, other than money opportunities for gumi), and make the restrictions you need to be friends for x amount of time and be at x level...

So obvious, if u can trade hero, who still will spend money to try their luck?
    The ball is in Gumi field, they control the currency, if u can trade with strangers with cash/other form of currency, they earn what?
    Why should they give up their control and means of earning cash?
    Lol...

Comment

• 4thYellowFlash
      4thYellowFlash commented
      Editing a comment
      No even Trade. No Gems no Currency.

• McSnuffins
      McSnuffins commented
      Editing a comment
      There's ways around this. For example, why not make each trade cost a certain amount of gems? Since you know what you're getting, they could make trades cost more than a rare summon depending on the rarity of the unit. Problem solved and more money opportunities for Gumi.

• timelapse
      timelapse commented
      Editing a comment
      nah man, people already spent gems to get the said units, so why would it matter who has them? i see the point though.

sorry but i must say no to this idea...

Comment

It pains me to say that i agree with the No's. It would take too much away from Gumi and we already owe them whatever we end up paying them for making a great game (one of the best games on any mobile platform in my opinion). If we take money away from the developers then they stop developing.

Comment

1 Answer NO!

Comment

I think people should be allowed to trade evo materials / ghosts / spheres... Spheres are where I am lacking at right now... I think they could implement a system where trading would be feasible. Have it set up to where you have to be a certain level (Semi high around 50-60) and have been a friend with someone for x amount of time (two weeks or so) then they both meet the criteria to trade it wouldn't do any harm... I think they should implement some things that cater to the mass more than trading. Offering a summon for gems that gives like 5 or 10 ghosts and you are GUARANTEED atleast one crystal of any given element and the other 9 can be from ghost - god.... they need to implement the things in japan quicker to global version and that would take away alot of the pain that some of the global players are having right now. Trading would cause more people to play and would actually start a community and then from there they could branch off and have guilds and what not implemented into the game and so on and so forth. People would still have to pay more for the game when new units came out but it would give people leverage to actually get stuff that they want / need. Oh hey I just did 10 rare summons and got 4 centaurs (future update)... and I didnt' play the game when the summon rate was up on Douglas... for example... wanna trade one for one ? They would still make money from the high end players. If they allowed people to trade gems for units and what not they would make way more money than they do now. Imagine the price in gems that a 6* douglas would be worth... people would be buying gems to trade for other players units... would be a win / win for any and all parties.

Comment

• 4thYellowFlash
            4thYellowFlash commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice comment

• Jackieee
            Jackieee commented
            Editing a comment
            i agree with this.

• Frosty1234
            Frosty1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Here, here, I agree to trading with friends, that way it will help you get to evolve quicker,

I agree with UIgred

Comment

no trading, it'll make the game too easy, BF won't make money, then none of us will be able to play on their servers

Comment

They would make money, because they would continue to make new units as they are now... plus people would buy gems to trade for units that they wanted... i guarantee you they would make more money than they do now... other game started like them with no trading... and then when they implemented it they made WAY more. Marvel war of heroes... Dark summoner... I know there are are ups and downs to trading... but it would actually start a community and that would bring in alot more people and would keep more people around.

Comment

• Kriex
                Kriex commented
                Editing a comment
                Alim is the one who makes the new units, Gumi just adding more global exclusives.

But why limit trading for peer to peer? When you can do it on a more....massive scale, such as a marketplace. Same limitations in the sense you'd have to be playing the game for a while (leveling up, not just afk). As with all other trading halls seen in various games, you'll be able to directly search by name, or filter your results to the unit(s) you want. Gems of course will be the main currency, which will urge gemmers to invest the gems they already bought into this system. When putting up units for sale, you can put all but the FH and Trial exclusive units (Seria, Karl, Lugina, Paris, Tilith, and Grah). Units you put up for sale can be in a package, as not all vital units, such as nymphs and spirits for example, are going to be worth 1 gem each. When buying a unit package, you should be allowed to check it's contents (what units are inside), in addition to being able to check out any other sales made by the person who posted it.

The problem with the game today is that some people have too much of certain units in their possession, units that are worth far more than the zel they would bring in. Other players who have been making several attempts in farming or RS, would be happy to spend some extra gems to guarantee obtaining possession of it. The market place as mentioned can be a solution as long as both farmers and gemmers contribute their units and gems to the system to keep the economy flowing. Farmers or people with several duplicate rare summons supply the resources, gemmers supply the cash flow.

Comment

• Crimson7
                Crimson7 commented
                Editing a comment
                Dude when it comes to the units that you could include in a trading system they would include all units obtained for free. Which would be all of them save rare summons and the frontier hunter reward units. The trial units are obtained for free and could possibly be included with out harming Gumi's bottomline! The only questions would be can players get more than one of any trial unit? And would allowing those units to be included in a trading system make any newbs who obtain them too strong for their level?

• Battlehawk544
                Battlehawk544 commented
                Editing a comment
                I can back up the multiple units problem you mentioned... e.e i have 3 themis, 2 darvenshel, 2 michell, 2 lebra, 2 zypher, 2 dia, had 3 mega now 2, 2 arius, 2 lodin, and 2 garnan. like wtf i would gladly sell like all my dupes just to get one unit that i dont have already or trade most of them for one someone else has, it would also make me want to buy gems to summon more since i know if i get an dupe i can now actually use it for something and my money wouldnt feel wasted!

Originally posted by Ulgred View Post
              I think people should be allowed to trade evo materials / ghosts / spheres... Spheres are where I am lacking at right now... I think they could implement a system where trading would be feasible. Have it set up to where you have to be a certain level (Semi high around 50-60) and have been a friend with someone for x amount of time (two weeks or so) then they both meet the criteria to trade it wouldn't do any harm... I think they should implement some things that cater to the mass more than trading. Offering a summon for gems that gives like 5 or 10 ghosts and you are GUARANTEED atleast one crystal of any given element and the other 9 can be from ghost - god.... they need to implement the things in japan quicker to global version and that would take away alot of the pain that some of the global players are having right now. Trading would cause more people to play and would actually start a community and then from there they could branch off and have guilds and what not implemented into the game and so on and so forth. People would still have to pay more for the game when new units came out but it would give people leverage to actually get stuff that they want / need. Oh hey I just did 10 rare summons and got 4 centaurs (future update)... and I didnt' play the game when the summon rate was up on Douglas... for example... wanna trade one for one ? They would still make money from the high end players. If they allowed people to trade gems for units and what not they would make way more money than they do now. Imagine the price in gems that a 6* douglas would be worth... people would be buying gems to trade for other players units... would be a win / win for any and all parties.
              I think that ideal would be great

Comment

I think a marketplace could be the best thing they could do to this game... no offense to anyone but it could blow up like WoW or any trading card game. What's the story in JP? Do they consider it or want it to be a modern TCG?

Comment

Guy 1: Worked so hard to catch 5 breaker Serins. Finally got them after 4 gems and a marathon of attempts. Guy 2: Ha! I just traded my raraes I don't even care for, to get your same team. They were duplicates anyway. Guy 1: You mean, I wasted all that time?

Comment

• 4thYellowFlash
                    4thYellowFlash commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The reason we are chatting about this. What would you with 6 of the unit you need anymore, or don't want.? Fuss it. That would be a waste cause another player could use or would need that very same unit.

Originally posted by DavidAE View Post
                  I think a marketplace could be the best thing they could do to this game... no offense to anyone but it could blow up like WoW or any trading card game. What's the story in JP? Do they consider it or want it to be a modern TCG?
                  It depends on if Gumi can keep up the content as well as how well both farmers and gemmers can contribute. Not to mention keeping past and future vortex units incoming.

Comment

Working...
                X
                CLICK HERE!