Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trial 6.... help

im in afla dilith. and please give me advice of qhat squad should i use from 1, 2, 3. and my items too
    my units :

selena

bestie
    avant
    vargas
    elimo
    colt
    medina
    dion
    libera
    drevas
    eze
    diana
    sefia
    kikuri
    charla
    aaron
    chrome
    feeva
    kafka
    yuura
    nadore
    tora
    griel

ulkina
    lucia
    karl
    lario
    lune
    fang
    symphonia
    charis
    maxwell
    eva
    zephyr
    rinon
    cardes
    zevalhua
    lancia

lance
    lucana
    kira
    grahdens
    ruby
    sodis
    yuuri
    reis
    griff
    aludra
    grandt
    arius
    noah
    narza
    magress
    phonia
    rigness
    quartz
    tridon
    miku
    oguro
    priscilla
    shida
    toutetsu
    andaria
    elaina
    shera
    zedus
    raaga
    matah

alice
    dia
    fei
    zelnite
    aneil
    rowgen
    orna
    bonnie
    atro
    melchio
    themis
    logan
    kuda
    graham

That is all my units... please give me advice

i need help to. lol

Comment

I recently beat him using this squad. Magress omni (lead)quartz for heal over time n dmg boost,krantz for def buff and heal,Ultor to taunt his void casuality n he tanks it,zenia for def ignore n bb atk boost. As the friend unit I used anyone who can help with filling my bb guage cuz its what this squad lacked. To beat dilith took me a month of fails. But what u need is to have a squad that can heal constantly from his atks and countinously atk him. Zenia def ignore helps with that hp he has n def. I made sure to walk with revives n fujin . I simply spam the sbb bb I used ultor when his hp was near a threshold so he would single atk ultor instead of other units via the taunt . After pushing pass 50% I ubb zenia n usually it'd be insta kill but he's tough I managed to reduce a great amount . Again to beat him u need heal over time good def n atk.

Comment

• DiscipleMedivh
        DiscipleMedivh commented
        Editing a comment
        Use ur units who have similar skills to mine n form a squad . Ik tridon is a great def for this trial. My bro used tridon n just everything atk n killed him ez. Unfortunately I don't have tridon so it was harder.

• DiscipleMedivh
        DiscipleMedivh commented
        Editing a comment
        One last thing try to not use element units too much in one squad use mostly dark . N some element prob 1 or 2

This is the squad that I think of:
      Avant lead to deal good damage and HP LS boost
      Libera for BB when attacked
      Selena for HoT and BB heal
      Aaron as the mitigator
      Drevas for status ailment heal(assuming he has his ES,if he doesn't then put him as lead)
      Tridon friend(or any other that can provide Barrier like Lance OE,Kulyuk,Juno-Seto,etc)
      Remember your squad's stat and guard at every Void threshold,only kill Zurg in 2 turns after Afla reached 50%(imo the best way is to kill Zurg and push Afla to 50% at the same time),pay attention to his element at Endless threshold and guard the unit that is weak to that element.With Tridon's shield and Aaron's mitigate his attacks shouldn't be a problem(except for Void attacks)
      Also I recommend you to evolve your Tridon because in later trials they'll hit like a truck(I'm still having problem with Rahgan at EX5 even with Tridon),Magress because he can be customize with 2 turns mitigate on BB/SBB and Vargas and Eze because they're mostly useless at 7* but can be super useful at OE.
      With this squad you won't even need another squad.If you're still having problem then just ask.Good luck bro.

Comment

The biggest problem for this trial is his elemental damage which deal extra 50% damage on weak element. I recommend units that can null element damage.
        Example Dolk, Lafiel and Allanon friend.

To further boost survival rate, you can use Tridon lead.

I recommend

Charla lead. Multi purpose buff and great BB management.
        Selena for balance healing and BB managing
        Nadore/Atro Omni for BB when hit and 3 status boost. Atro need SP unlock and have BB fill rate boost.
        Shera/Aaron for mitigation, extra spark blanket for Shera, while Aaron extra BB boost.
        Ruby for spark blanket. Ruby can pierce through BC resistance.
        Allanon friend. Null ailment BB/SBB and null elemental damage from LS.

Activate Ruby UBB to kill Zurg as soon as he appear.

Comment

With these units you can steamroll the trial honestly. I'd recommend

Leader: Avant (He's a god, nothing else)

Sub Units:
          Selena (with Lexida she can give you brave burst every turn) (if you have the remove status ailments SP skill it is very good)
          Shera/Aaron (if you mind leveling Shera she is better but well Aaron works too. They are for the mitigation, and Shera has the BB regen buff which is good)
          Kikuri/Nadore (BB gauge when attacked, if you want damage go for Nadore, but if you want survivability go for Kikuri. Both are as good IMHO)

Last unit just put something. Chrome is good imo.

Friend: Bring something that removes status ailments. Kulyuk is pretty good.

Just try to remember when those ST nukes come from Afla Dilith and do accordingly. You should be fine if you follow the trial's HP bar things.

Comment

I beat almost every trial with this:
            (includes 006)
            Deimos Lead for taunt and def buff
            Raaga / Feeva - Both work
            Zenia for nuking
            Omni Magress MUST have 2 turns of bb / sbb mitigation for obvious reasons
            Hadaron for more nuking

Usually Kulyuk Friend, if not Charla friend.

Comment

Working...
            X
            CLICK HERE!