Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial 001 with solo Logan: I totally forgot about this guy

Before Hadaron, when it became very mainstream to solo Trials, there was Rowgen. But before Rowgen there was Logan.
    I heard a rumor not too long ago that it was possible to solo Karl using Logan. I was curious and had to give it a try. Here I am using a friend's Logan because he was a much more viable of an option, hence why there's a fire nymph. I understand this may not have been something "spectacular" or "stunning" but it was something challenging and fun I wanted to try and share with the community. I originally attempted this with a single sphered Logan and while it is DEFINITELY possible to beat it without any ailment immunity, provided you're using Guardian Cloak, it is a HUGE pain in the butt. I completed this using a dual sphered Logan because I ran out of patience and gave up on waiting for RNG to bless me. The spheres I used were Guardian Cloak and Refined Gem. Essentially the strategy is simple, keep hacking away and avoid letting your Hp jump over the 35% too much. If it does, make sure it's well over it. If, for example, your Hp is just over that 35% marker and you get hit really hard, you'll die. I chose the items I did because I wanted to be safe, and I'm glad I did. RNG showed me love most of the time but occasionally I was unfortunate but thankfully I had 3 Angel Idol buffs. Anyways, if you decide to try this, it took me around 40 minutes to accomplish and it felt real good to do so.

This was taken right after the official "solo" battle began proof I've lasted proof I survived Blue Execution
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!