Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aolady's BFGL VLOG (Will it Continue???)

This is still a test version btw. I planned to edit this video into a mini vlog and post the revised version but! First, I need a proper program, lol! At least a program to include the recording of my voice to the video! ^3^

[Aolady's VLOG #1] - How To Get Rid A Unit You Don't Want

Despite the dramatic video description, the video itself doesn't contain my rant and my cries, which is good! LOLOLOL.
    So! The story is :

I finally tried the Resummon Gate! Yay? I got Quaid (A) ← dupe, and Shura (L) ← non dupe.
    I decided to re-summon Quaid, a decision that I regretted heavily several seconds later... well, at first, I was happy because I saw black gate. But it turned to be....

"Oh Holy Emperor Karna Masta, please give me back my dupe Quaid!!!" that was what inside my mind when I saw that.The rest, you can check the video description.

Until now, I am still regretting my decision... and i still want my Quaid back... I know it's futile (hahaha), so I hope that Quaid still want to show up in my account even for once more!!! :'D

For you who watched this video, this is how to get rid the units you don't want without getting too much disadvantages. Why? Saving up merit points is always good for the future!!! Trust me!!!
    Last edited by aolady; 01-20-2017, 03:15 AM.

Proper Vlog is now up! ^^

Comment

LOL, give poor Serge some love will you
      He has died too many times is your hand.

Anyway, good video.
      Though I think you should categorize them so it's easy to find the BF one.

PS: I see plenty of cats there in your other video

Comment

• aolady
        aolady commented
        Editing a comment
        No. And never will I love him. :P

Thanks btw! And sorry for the sudden rant in the middle of the video lololol.

Oh, yeah, errr, I think I have to work on my channel... As you see, it was originally a personal channel /shy.

I have a cat~ yes~ hehehe
    Working...
    X
    CLICK HERE!