Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's fill this thread with some of my works on other fandom~!

Comment

• aolady
      aolady commented
      Editing a comment
      That's one of ditto gijinkas ww

• FlashPoint
      FlashPoint commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. He killed it so much I'm gonna kill him.

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      He is in mimic form lol XD

• Good job for pulling me back to Yugioh, 573.

Comment

• FlashPoint
      FlashPoint commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it... 💖💖💖

• aolady
      aolady commented
      Editing a comment
      wait which card game you play?

• aand that's all~! ^3^

Comment

• aolady
      aolady commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

• NightCrawler
      NightCrawler commented
      Editing a comment
      Biolab Ladies are sooooo cute!!

• aolady
      aolady commented
      Editing a comment
      They hit hard tho

• This are quite fabulous artworks! Keep it up Ao!

Comment

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha! I kinda noticed! keep it up! Who knows, maybe you'll be discovered someday. ^_^

• aolady
      aolady commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha I hope~

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, Chin up and just believe in yourself.

• I heard Libera gets DE.

Comment

• Just another R-18G fanart from me. This time, instead of putting the horror even inside a spoiler, I replaced the horror with this ↑ instead.

Featuring Lion Princess Sonia!!!

For full version, kindly visit my dA and Pixiv :
      dA : http://fav.me/db4ave5
      Pixiv : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=62210841

Comment

• Hi! your work is cute! But what happened to Sonia? Why is she in pain? I know she's from Demon Clan but is it something to do with her seeking vengeance? =(

Comment

• aolady
          aolady commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, I actually loves many units from Ishgria, just FYI : Rize, Lauda, Kalon, Aaron, Amu Yunos, Savia...

But I hate Sonia ever since I read her 7* lore. I really... disrespect her to the point I don't want to hear any defenses for her (I can understand her motive, but it doesn't mean I can respect it). So, I make her as the object for drawing gore. Her, and Serge.

• Okay, I see. Her dark past is the one who made her like this. It's just sad and painful. But then again, nice work! Can do you artworks by request? Shion is my favorite unit in the game. Nevertheless, looking forward to more of your artworks =D

Comment

• Clean version :

With a special note!!

Inspired by DR3, where Junko scooped out the eyeball of a trustee from Hope's Peak Academy. With a spoon!

This is the last R-18G drawing I made for now. I feel that it's enough to explore this kind of thing, and I'll go back into drawing cute things again.
        However, my hatred for Sonia and Serge still exist here. I can understand their motive, but it doesn't mean that my feelings would change, does it?

When I posted the Serge version of Left to Die along with Sonia's "Just Kill Me Already", some people called me a sicko for this kind of drawing, perhaps because they didn't expect to see a gore drawing in the NSFW tag. Another one drew Serge only to show their disagreement to me openly (because they tagged me lol).

Well, for me, drawing isn't just a way to show your affection or passion for something you like, but also a catalyst for negative emotions. I remember I read about it somewhere.

"When you're happy, make good art. When you're sad, make good art. When you're angry, make good art".

Thus, I made these drawings, as my reaction for their 7* lores. I'm sure you've known already. For the insults I've received, I took it as compliment because I am sure you could capture all the negativity I projected in these drawings. The only positive things from the existence of Sonia and Serge for me, maybe, is that they helped me to expand my drawing genre a bit. And practicing about drawing blood, missing limbs, and torture. In a way, I am proud of that because it means I tried something new. However, I also know that such skill can't be applied in every drawings I made. But then again, how can i improve without trying something new?

Featuring : Lion Princess Sonia from Brave Frontier

Comment

• aolady
          aolady commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh nooo, it would clash with my policy if I post the bloodless, despairless version of Sonia~

• NightCrawler
          NightCrawler commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah me too. But the clean version means no notes. LOL. the eyeball scooped and the spoon is quite disturbing.

• aolady
          aolady commented
          Editing a comment
          hence the R-18G tag in pixiv and spoiler here~

• Nicely done. I can draw better when I'm sad, too. Looking forward to more of your artworks. =)

Comment

• NightCrawler
          NightCrawler commented
          Editing a comment
          no prob! =D

• GamerDeys
          GamerDeys commented
          Editing a comment
          aolady How do you color them? Pastels? They look great.

• aolady
          aolady commented
          Editing a comment
          Connector Pens. Sometimes I also used thin markers

• Your drawings are always so adorable, I didn't know you also did r-18g stuff lol.

Comment

• FlashPoint
          FlashPoint commented
          Editing a comment
          maybe not gory or violent but something dark or melancholic. I dunno. I appreciate sad stuff more.

• aolady
          aolady commented
          Editing a comment
          something like my dying Libera drawing? it was intended to be sad...

• NightCrawler
          NightCrawler commented
          Editing a comment
          Sad or not. Light or Dark theme, art has no boundaries. You do what you love to do and appreciation will follow eventually.

• Intermezzo : this time, a lineart of my OC from Ragnarok Online!

Comment

• NightCrawler
          NightCrawler commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful. I miss playing this game. Makes me remember my high school days.

• GamerDeys
          GamerDeys commented
          Editing a comment
          Talented.

• aolady
          aolady commented
          Editing a comment
          Th-thanks... /shy

• Can you draw something from Blood-C, Psycho Pass and Tokyo Ghoul? Those are my favorite Animes. I'm getting more interested with your work.

Comment

• aolady
          aolady commented
          Editing a comment
          You can always ask me for a commission by following the note I posted in dA.
      Working...
      X
      CLICK HERE!