Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WrathDraco does BF Art

Titles? Heh, I'm not that creative. Anyway...

I just happen to draw some stuff, and it just so happened that I have taken quite a liking for drawing Brave Frontier characters. So why not.

Allow me to start with my first full Brave Frontier fan art that I did a while back:

whoop, don't know if I'm doing this right. Anyway, done as a tribute for my two favourite units, just after the Six Heroes got their 6-Stars upgrade, I used these two as my leaders all the time back then. I was going to use these as part of my signature for forums or something, but I spent so long on it that I eventually gave up and decided not to have some fancy picture signature because I am a lazy bum.

Well, all that aside, enjoy! I know people don't like these units at all now with their ridiculous outdating, but nonetheless, these two units will always have a place in my... uh, unit inventory. I still use them for BB fodder farming, though.

Here's my second piece:

It's a birthday gift for a friend who really likes Zephyr!

Also, the watermark in the pictures is my deviantArt URL! For more of my works, you can check them out here: http://legendathecity.deviantart.com/

These are just my complete digital works, though. They take a very long time to complete due to me being busy with life, so I sketch them quite regularly too! Should I post some sketches here? Feel free to ask for them! You can even specify units and maybe I'll have a sketch of them done!
    Last edited by WrathD; 04-09-2015, 06:01 AM.

found you~ :^)
    Anyway, nice drawings! And the Zephyr is so cute~

Comment

• VM06 Alrick
      VM06 Alrick commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Heidt is much better he's adorable there~

Good job on your artworks! Hope to see more of it

Comment

Like your style, specially that zephyr you put some hours in that work I guess... Nicely done!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Here's a little test artwork of sorts I did a while back to try out one-layer painting. Probs not my best work, but I figured that it was better than a plain sketch.

It's actually also done as a cover for a fanfiction I did, and in hindsight, I don't think a crying Will is enough to show what the fanfic is about.

Comment

Very nice indeed.

Comment

Nice artwork and style. Thread title is also acceptable =P

Comment

Oh, I didn't know it's already back. I'll just leave this here, my current best~ I really spent a lot of time on this. Months, even. Started right after I was blown away by his 6-Star reveal.

As you can probably tell, I really like Heidt. Here he is in my game~

(I also give him a Legwand Gem or Urias along with an Advent Solace sometimes. Also, more Imps. XD)
              Last edited by WrathD; 03-06-2015, 07:11 AM. Reason: fixed pictures again

Comment

indeed! That Heidt is <3
                Brave Frontier - Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Ticket Follow up

Comment

I hope this works.

I found the original template in Japanese, on Pixiv, and thought I'd do it. For everyone's convenience, I also translated everything. Yes, it only goes up to Lorand's batch. Kinda wanna add a few more batches, though. Don't know if I'll go through with it, but we'll see.

Various running jokes in-bound, and I sincerely apologise if profanities aren't allowed here. There's is moderate swearing in there since I was initially thinking of limiting my audience for this thing.

Comment

I guess we can say that Loch is sane enough to keep Edea sane. Maybe. xP

Comment

They are so cute hahahaha that Lorand..

Comment

Haha, wow, that's awesome. xD I, for one, would welcome you adding the rest.

Comment

My favourite Unit!

Effects are really fun to draw!
                          Last edited by WrathD; 04-10-2015, 09:08 AM. Reason: fixed picture again. i don't get how this works.

Comment

ahhh Amy.. I love her spear <3

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            CLICK HERE!