Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me...

Like most of the games I played, I always find it hard to build a team that is good enough for different modes. (yeah, I'm noob.) I'm stuck, having the dilemma of choosing the characters I like (units in this case) or building a team in my squad using stronger units. I wanna to know which units should I keep just in case I summoned them. I think there are "crowd favorites" in this game which brings me to the question, "which units would make the best team?" I wanna know your preference guys so that I can have an idea. Thanks a lot!!!

You can use Selena, Eze or Vargas for starter. Also, Zero if you are lucky. Hisui is one of the best mitigator too. Try visiting reddit for more advice.

Comment

Oh well. I have Hisui (7-Stars and Vargas) I think this could work for now. Thanks! =D

Comment

getting good units nowadays are so ez
        just summon from gates lol

Comment

okay. thank you BoostedPotato

Comment

Just try to summon. Multi summon has good rates for summoning.

Comment

thanks GamerDeys perhaps I should just keep trying to summon until I acquire good units. Some players say that it might take weeks or months to have a good squad.

Comment

FastestManAlive I don't believe that. I get the banner units more often. Just dumb luck, I guess.

Comment

Mitigatiors are essential. Any units that reduces DMG by 50%.
                  Sparkers are great, too (boost damage during spark). Even better if they fill bb/sbb gauge when you spark.
                  Crit units. Units that boost critical damage and/or boost chance of crits happening.
                  Ailments remover/nullifier. Units that remove and/or prevent ailments such as curse or poison.

Those are the basics any and most teams should have.

There's also Healers. Burst heal heals HP a certain amount on the spot, heal over time heals at turns end. Heal on spark, heal when taking damge, heal when attacking are also types of healing.
                  Elemental Weakness Damage (EWD). Boost the damage dealt to weaker elements e.g water -> fire
                  Ares, bb/sbb fill rate. If you want to constantly bb/sbb then having a unit that ups the rate bb gauges fills is a must.
                  Reduces amount needed to bb/sbb, boost BC drop rate, boost bb gauge and fill bb gauge when taking damge are also good for filling up bb gauge.

If you want good units just keep an eye out for limited edition units. Those units are usually the best to have.
                  Hope that helps you build a decent team~

Comment

Originally posted by FastestManAlive View Post
                    thanks GamerDeys perhaps I should just keep trying to summon until I acquire good units. Some players say that it might take weeks or months to have a good squad.
                    Nah all dumb luck, I pulled avant when he got his oe and i didnt even know he was op. Up till now avant is still good in a a sense that he's easy to get for the stats and buffs he can provide for a new player.
                    Now get this, I'm not saying try to get avant. I'm saying there are many units that you can play around with in trial and error in squad building. But the most important part is to build a team revolving one or two main units whether it be a nuke squad, sustain squad, etcetc

Comment

@Rated222 thank you for the tips! But for limited edition units, I won't expect that much 'cause right now I still haven't got any limited edition units. LOL. Maybe focus on mitigators and sparkers.

@BoostedPotato some players also said that Avant is good. But perhaps I should just weigh things and not rush in the meantime
                      Last edited by FastestManAlive; 04-30-2017, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      CLICK HERE!