This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-game FAQ is NOW UP!!

Got some issues or concerns about the game or on your account? Might as well check the Frequently Asked Questions that are available in-game. Simply tap Menu > Help > Contact US to see the collapsible menu.

Tap any of these collapsible for the information/answer regarding your concerns.

Here is the sample image (Upon tapping Account Issues). Simply tap any of these for the details and answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions.

Notes:
    Make sure to update your Brave Frontier to v1.2.6 first. If FAQ is still not showing, try to Refresh Data or Reinstall.
    Please read carefully, as this is also a way to answer and solve your concerns in no time.
    Official gumi website: http://gumi.sg/
    Official Support Channel: www.gumisupport.com

Looks good. I'll probably check it later when I encountered some issues in the game.

Comment

well this is kinda nice, I'll be suggesting about the status checking on our units and enemy on battle from there then (and... from here as well xD).

Comment

In Japan, Master Assassin Kuda 's Leader Skill : reduced bb bc cost% = 25 and Creator Maxwell 's Endless 66 BC drop checks. Cardes the Malevolent 's Endless is bugged: Wrong animation. No animation or Wrong animation = No Spark ( If animation is on).

Last edited by hoathan40000; 03-13-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Brave Frontier – Bonus Item Ingame & Best Top Up
          http://www.unipin.co.id/events/read/id/494

Comment

Originally posted by hoathan40000 View Post
            In Japan, Master Assassin Kuda 's Leader Skill : reduced bb bc cost% = 25 and Creator Maxwell 's Endless 66 BC drop checks. Cardes the Malevolent 's Endless is bugged: Wrong animation. No animation or Wrong animation = No Spark ( If animation is on).

I think you should forward this to support instead. They might know what to do.

Comment

This is helpful! Thank you for this!

Comment

Working...
              X
              CLICK HERE!