No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to avoid accidentally selling or fusing away your important units.

Hello Summoners!

Here’s a simple guide on how you can avoid accidentally selling or fusing away your important units.
    But first what are important units?
    • These are the units that you summoned from the Rare Summon Gate.
    • Some units that were summoned from the Honor Summon Gate.
    • Units that were captured from quest or vortex maps.
    • Units that were rewarded from Trials.
    • We can also consider rare evolution materials as important units due to the fact that they are still difficult to capture on quest maps. (Idols, Pots, Totems and Bat or Dragon Mimic).

Now there are 2 ways on how to avoid the accidental selling or fusing of units.

Manage Squad
    1. You can put some units in your squad and this will remove the unit from the list of units that can be used as an ingredient for fusion or for selling.
    2. There are 10 Squads per account so you can have a maximum of 50 units that can be saved from fusion or selling.

Unit Favorite
    1. Save your unit by adding favorite to it. Having the unit in favorites will also remove the important unit from the list of units that can be used for fusion or selling.
    2. There’s no limit for Unit Favorite
    3. Images below

Also, take note of the feature that saves your Burst Frogs, Sphere Frogs and/or Imps from being fused in case your unit have already 2 sphere slots, maxed it's SBB level and/or maxed the stat.

Lastly, always be careful when making decisions especially when fusing or selling a unit. You might not realize that the unit you just sold could be the one you will need in the future.
    Last edited by Brave Frontier; 02-27-2015, 03:53 PM.
    Official gumi website: http://gumi.sg/
    Official Support Channel: www.gumisupport.com

This will be a very good tutorial towards newcomers !

Cheers~!

Comment

I have a suggestion: could you remove the warning that says you're about to fuse a 3 star unit or higher only for metal units? Same thing for jewel units and selling them. I remember when I started out that warning really worried me and made me wonder if I should be keeping these units or not. But now I know now their use and everything; however because the majority of them are above 3 stars, that warning has lost some of it's seriousness and is why it's usually skipped quickly by people in a hurry, often resulting in mistakenly fused units. So yeah, to recap: Remove fusing 3star+ warning for all metal units Remove selling 3star+ warning for all jewel units I hope you take my suggestion into consideration and thanks for reading

Comment

Camt I agree with you man

Comment

Camt You deserve more upvotes

Comment

Originally posted by Camt View Post
            I have a suggestion: could you remove the warning that says you're about to fuse a 3 star unit or higher only for metal units? Same thing for jewel units and selling them. I remember when I started out that warning really worried me and made me wonder if I should be keeping these units or not. But now I know now their use and everything; however because the majority of them are above 3 stars, that warning has lost some of it's seriousness and is why it's usually skipped quickly by people in a hurry, often resulting in mistakenly fused units. So yeah, to recap: Remove fusing 3star+ warning for all metal units Remove selling 3star+ warning for all jewel units I hope you take my suggestion into consideration and thanks for reading

If they removed it how will you ever think of others who just tap but didn't really double check it or accidentally tap? But I think they were put up there for a reason. Let's just hope some improvements will appear =)

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweavert View Post

If they removed it how will you ever think of others who just tap but didn't really double check it or accidentally tap? But I think they were put up there for a reason. Let's just hope some improvements will appear =)
              I'm only suggesting that they remove it while fusing METAL units, or selling JEWEL units. Not for any other 3 star and above units; the warning should most definitely remain for them however.

I feel like the whole reason it gets skipped so often is because it isn't taken seriously anymore. Generally when fusing it will either be BB fodder or metal units, and similarly when selling, it'll either be jewel units or unwanted regular quest units. Metal units have no other purpose other than to be fused, so it can be confusing for new players when they're warned that they're going to make this so called 'super rare' fire metal king just vanish into thin air. Ditto with selling Jewel Kings and above.

If players where more aware that this is what you're meant to do with them better, which can easily be obtained by removing the 3 star+ warning for these specific unit types. However, because there still is a warning, the problem arises when they realise there is no need for hesitation. For example people may think "oh here's that same old warning again; who cares, I probably just fused a metal unit or something." and that's when they accidentally fuse away their brand new freshly summoned anima Rigness or something. Then that results in another unnecessary time wasting report to gumi which costs everyone time and pain. All of which could be avoided if people started taking the warning seriously, and to do that then I suggest it should be removed for the units in which it is not necessary to warn about.

Comment

Bonus Item Ingame & Best Top Up
                http://www.unipin.co.id/events/read/id/494

Comment

I think there's no more reason for others to say "I have accidentally fused or sold my... " Because of this security feature.

Comment

Favorite the units that are important.

Comment

yeah, not gonna happen....
                      he....he...he
                      Im sorry zelnite

Comment

this is nice nice I am now adding those heroes as favorite so they cannot be sold or fused.
                        however, it will be good if I have found out about this thread few days ago ahahahahaha

but it's okay I will explore forums for more tips

Comment

I try to use this tutorial, great for newbie like me

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweavert View Post

He's saying just for the jewel and metal units. They metals are just fusion junk and the jewels are just sell junk, basically. I can see what he's saying as I've come back after a long absence from the game myself and it is a bit of a chore to have to worry about the warning on these units

Comment

Thank you for this, Brave Frontier.
                              People really need this.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              CLICK HERE!