Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aolady's Fun Guide To GQ: Entrusted Will

This fun guide is made by me, Aolady, based on my completed run in JP and my midway gold run (at the time I write this) in GL. Enjoy!
    ATTENTION
    • I’ll also call Guzaleg as “Doggy” for easier typing.

Squad

Total Squads : 2
    • Squad 1 led by Griff, the rest are free to customize
    • Squad 2 led by Krantz and Libera. Members are Rhoa, Kafka, Iris, and Miichan.
    Recommendation For Squad 1
    • Mitigator : Krantz, Elimo, Averus, Aaron, Lafiel… just… avoid using Dolk or Edea because Shusui still hits hard.
    • BB Revenge : Nadore, Paris, even Bestie will do, I guess. Just… proceed with caution if you bring Libera.
    • Damagers, preferrably Water units… yeah I know Griff can give water buff, but… for more damage, why not?
      • Sirius
      • Karl
      • Vern DE
      • Starters DE
      • Kulyuk DE
      • Eneroth Heroes : Allanon, Nyami, Haile, Avani…
      • etc!!!
    Items
    • 5 Fujins
    • 6 Party healing Items (Divine & Holy Lights)
    • 1 OD Stone
    • 10 Cures
    • 7 High Cures
    • 10 Holy Waters
    • 2 Crescent Dews (GOLD ONLY) → Can be replaced with Revive Light
    • HoT item (GOLD ONLY)
    I’ll also recommend :
    • Brute Elixirs (SILVER ONLY) → proved useful esp in the last battle

First Run : True Ending Route

You’ll move Griff’s Squad first.

1st Battle : Griff vs Shusui

Shusui AGAIN? I am bored already! Well the lore said so… anyway, a straightforward battle. Just hit Shusui until his HP drops to 50%, and he will escape.

2nd Battle : Griff vs Shusui

Now beat Shusui to trigger Griff’s deathscene. The battle is not that hard, you can survive without items. Griff used to be meta pls, in case you have forgotten. Shusui hits hard as usual, so… unless you have a solid squad, don’t push auto button.

After the death of Griff, we’ll move Krantz’s squad.

3rd Battle : The Team vs Doggy

Pretty Straightforward. Krantz mitigates, Libera with BB revenge AND HC heal AND DEF buff (depends on which way you swipe : for BB or SBB?). Doggy can be inflicted with various ailments AND ATK/DEF down. Make sure that you use Iris’ SBB AND Kafka’s SBB on your first turn before you let everyone else attacked, for better chance to cut down Doggy’s attack. Doggy will run when its HP reached 20%.

After a looooooooong cutscene…

4th Battle : Iris vs Mora

YOU CAN SURVIVE THE BATTLE WITHOUT ITEM. All you need is to bring Mora down to 50% HP and trigger Iris’ death scene. Mora will paralyze Iris BUT as long as Iris’ HP is above 90%, you’ll survive without fail.
    After Iris’ death, another long cutscene… and long arguments between our famous couple : Rhoa and Kafka.

5th Battle - Rhoa & Kafka vs Doggy

Make as many Sparks as you can since you have Rhoa as leader! Doggy is still vulnerable to ailments so you’ll be fine with Kafka FL!!! The injury procs occasionally so you should have no serious problem in chipping away Doggy’s HP to 20% to trigger Rhoa and Kafka’s last squabble! My point here is, you can survive the battle without item, ok. Lol.

We’ll have two more death flags in the scene after Rhoa and Kafka’s deaths, it is where Krantz and Libera assured Miichan to run for his safety while the remaining captains tried to buy some time by fighting against a certain handsome Demon Lord. It is IMPORTANT that at this point, before you move Krantz to the next tile, change an item in your main slot with HOLY WATERS. 10 Holy Waters are enough to was away the nasty thing that will happen in the incoming battle.

6th Battle - Krantz & Emerald Radiance Libera vs Heresy Demon Kalon

It’s fine! Kalon won’t use Grand Life Conversion! But he curses! Hence the importance of Holy Waters. Use Krantz’s SBB as often as you can, since Kalon doesn’t drop HC. The death scene will be triggered at Kalon’s 20% HP. If you are the sensitive type like me, skip that part since the scene is tear-jerking. Yes I was crying, ssssshhhh.

After the cutscene, replace the Holy Water with another item, and fight your last battle for Silver Achievement!

7th Battle - Miichan vs Doggy

This time, beat Doggy completely! Don’t keep your item, as this is the reason you saved them : to heal Miichan during the last battle! Pretty straightforward, but you must be careful since Doggy can inflict carious ailments to Miichan. If Miichan got inflicted by Sickness from the beginning, better force close the game because it’s gonna be a tiring battle. Use Miichan’s BB when he can.

Rewards
    2nd Run : The “Do-Over” Route

Basically, this route happened when Am Yunos decided to play with Mirfah, by sending him to the past so he could fight alongside his superiors. But of course, this is just an additional made by our genius Noel!! ^O^

1st Battle : Griff vs Shusui

Just hit him until he flees at 50% HP. Make it quick since encountering Shusui is boring except if you need his hair for WDB, lol.

2nd Battle : Griff vs Shusui
    Mirfah joined as FL!!!

More straightforward than the silver achievement battle. Beat him because you don’t want him to invade your game anymore to trigger the cutscene. Afterwards, we’ll move Krantz’s squad.

3rd Battle : The Team vs Doggy

Pretty Straightforward. In its 75% & 40% HP, it has barrier though. Normal attack the turn after the barrier up, and use Krantz’s SBB to heal up the turn after that. Proceed carefully until Doggy’s HP hits 20% HP.

After a looooooooong cutscene…

4th Battle : Iris vs Mora

YOU CAN SURVIVE THE BATTLE WITHOUT ITEM. All you need is to bring Mora down to 50% HP and trigger the cutscene. Mora will paralyze Iris BUT as long as Iris’ HP is above 90%, you’ll survive without fail.
    Afterwards… another long arguments between our famous couple : Rhoa and Kafka… interfered by Mirfah.

5th Battle - Rhoa & Kafka vs Doggy
    Mirfah joined as Sub Unit!!!

Make as many Sparks as you can since you have Rhoa as leader! Doggy is still vulnerable to ailments so you’ll be fine with Kafka FL!!! The injury procs occasionally so you should have no serious problem in chipping away Doggy’s HP to 20% to trigger the cutscene! My point here is, you can survive the battle without item, ok. The fight should be much easier since Mirfah can also inflict ailments.

We’ll move to the scene where Krantz and Libera are about to face a certain handsome Demon Lord. Mirfah interferes again and joins the battle, despite Libera’s doubt. It is IMPORTANT that at this point, before you move Krantz to the next tile, change an item in your main slot with HOLY WATERS. 10 Holy Waters are enough to was away the nasty thing that will happen in the incoming battle.

6th Battle - Krantz & Emerald Radiance Libera vs Heresy Demon Kalon
    Mirfah joined as Sub Unit!!!

It’s fine! Kalon won’t use Grand Life Conversion! But he curses! Hence the importance of Holy Waters. Use Krantz’s SBB as often as you can, since Kalon doesn’t drop HC. The death scene will be triggered at Kalon’s 20% HP.
    The difference with the battle for the Silver achievement is :
    • Kalon will remain idle for a turn. Make sure Krantz can mitigate, otherwise pop a fujin to the dense shota captain.
    • The next turn, Kalon will use Empty Seal. Survivable with 50% mitigation.
    Beat him afterwards, to show how Krantz is better in meta than Kalon’s bro… oops.

After the cutscene (Krants, y u so dense), replace the Holy Water with another item. Preferrably with HoT item.

7th Battle - Miichan vs Doggy

This time, beat Doggy completely! Try to save as much healing items as you can, since you’re gonna need a lot of items in the last battle.

Last Battle - The Batch vs Doggy

DAMAGE CONTROL IS ABS-OLUTELY IMPORTANT!!!
    Griff and Krantz lead the squad. In the last battle, Doggy has several thresholds :
    • 75% HP : Idle, Barrier UP. All unit must attack normally to cancel its barrier. Trigger this threshold by Using Griff & Rhoa’s SBB.
      • If you did it right, Doggy will remove buff to itself, and will have damage reflect buff for 2 turns.
      • If you failed, Doggy will remove your squad’s buffs, and will have damage reflect buff for 2 turns.
        • It is important to fill OD Gauge up until this threshold is triggered, since you have to use Iris’ UBB the turn after the Doggy used its barrier. Do not use fujin though. Release the UBB when the gauge has filled.
    • 45% HP : Idle, Barrier UP. All unit must attack normally to cancel its barrier. Trigger this threshold by Using Griff & Rhoa’s SBB.
      • If you did it right, Doggy will remove buff to itself, and will inflict DoT to the squad.
      • If you failed, Doggy will remove your squad’s buffs, and will inflict DoT to the squad.
        • It is important to fill OD Gauge up until this threshold is triggered, since you have to use Iris’ UBB the turn after the Doggy used its barrier. Do not use fujin though. Release the UBB when the gauge has filled.
        • Alternative : Handle the DoT with DoT items, Potions, and Krantz’s burst heal.
    • 10% HP : Idle, charging Ulti Attack.
      • Iris’ UBB is absolutely useful to reduce the damage to 1.
    When the Doggy is dead, the golden ending cutscene will play, and Noel will comment about his father’s uncle’s fashion sense, and… CONGRATS!!! You beat this GQ and you finally got Krantz’s OE ES Sphere!!!
    Rewards
    Last edited by aolady; 05-26-2016, 01:43 AM.

This Guide will be useful, so I will only bring Cresent Dews when I'm trying to attempt Gold, I'll skip the cutscenes since I can watch it later, so... in the meantime... Time to farm for mats for holy water... Can I also bring the item that can nullify status ailments when battling Kalon?

Comment

• aolady
      aolady commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmm...
      Haven't try that. Ppl tends to bring Holy Water because ailments other than Kalon's curse are still bearable.

• Shironui
      Shironui commented
      Editing a comment
      I brought them but I didn't use it in the end. 10 Holy Water should be enough. But it'll be easier of you use it on Mirfah err Miichan solo fight since doggy inflict weakness make you use more potion. Or Blaze Stone since it's also stack with Titan Elixir and Brute Elixir.

thank you for your guide ! i will try this after the Forbidden Tablets event expires.

Comment

• aolady
      aolady commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome! ^^

How good is it that somehow everyone turned Japanese in the gold cutscene :')

Keep up the good work, Gimu.

Comment

Silver Complete! Now to aim for Krantz' Cloak/Cape!

Comment

• Shironui
        Shironui commented
        Editing a comment
        The fight should be easier on gold
        But with difference don't focus your item for Miichan only as there will be another fight without being able to change item.

Don't use Hero Stone unless it's at 10% threshold on last fight. We need Iris UBB. It's possible without one but it's kinda long to charge up that overdrive gauge.

On 45% and 75%, aolady mentioned about Griff and Rhoa SBB. I use Rhoa and Kafka SBB only while others use normal attack but have the same effect. Conclusion is any 2 SBB will do.

• Techno
        Techno commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a good thing I kept a hero stone any suggestions to the items I'm bringing?
        Items: Cures, High Cures, Sacred Light (HoT Item), 5 funjins, Hero Crystal (Reserved), 4 Revives (or maybe just 2), Blaze stone and Fire Emblem, Holy Water, and Divine/Holy Light.
        Last edited by Techno; 05-28-2016, 07:56 PM.

• Shironui
        Shironui commented
        Editing a comment
        Items that I actually used.

10 Cures, 7 High Cures*, 3 Sacred Light*.
        10 Holy Water
        3 Blaze Stone*, 10 Titan Elixir*
        1 Hero Crystal*.

The one with * is the one that I brought to final battle.

3 Fujin Tonic, 2 Goddess Idol, 2 Revive Light, 3 Nullifier. I didn't get the chance to use them in the end but a nice back up for the fight.

Edit : Note that revive only usable at last fight. Dead on any Mirfah and co resulting game over before that
        Last edited by Shironui; 05-28-2016, 09:45 PM.

I know this is months after, but... I got through Kalon without any holy waters period. I mean, I don't use status ailment healers (I hoard all my items. Those things clutter), so... yeah. It can be done.

Comment

• aolady
        aolady commented
        Editing a comment
        good luck!!
    Working...
    X
    CLICK HERE!