Be the next to get the center stage with the new season for Colosseum!
Commencing the Season 12 of Colosseum from February 15, 00:00 PST until March 14, 23:59 PST, the showdown of heroes and summoners will surely bring another excitement to everyone!
- Only 1 Colosseum Ticket is needed to play and this can be earned from the Arena.
- Hero Class (No unit cost restriction)
- Conqueror Class (Total unit cost must be 35 or less)
- Gladiator Class (Total unit cost must be 19 or less)
- Warrior Class (Total unit cost must be 14 or less)
- You may only select 7 units. These units will be used for both Offensive and Defensive team.
- Select and arrange your buff preferences.
- A more configured buff allows the nullification of the opponent's buff arrangements. Opponents may begin with empty BB Gauge and vice versa. This applies to Offensive/Defensive squads and Buff Formations.
Offensive Formation Buff
- Power Strike: 25% boost to Atk
- Martial Formation: 100% boost to HP, Atk for Middle Unit
- Raid Vanguard: 50% boost to HP, Atk for Top, Bottom Units
- Chain Formation: 25% boost to HP, Def
- Kaiser Shield: 50% boost to HP, Def for Top, Bottom Units
- Tetra Wall: 50% boost to Atk, Def for all Units except Middle
- Martial Formation > Chain Formation > Raid Vanguard > Kaiser Shield> Power Strike > Tetra Wall > Martial Formation
- Case Aversion: Restores HP each turn & boosts resistance against status ailments
- Brave Rising: Boosts BB gauge each turn & boosts BB gauge fill rate
- Chaos Revenge: Adds random status ailment counterattack
- Blade Revenge: Adds probable counterattack
- There will be Two (2) Battle rounds.
- Your offensive squad vs opponent's defensive squad.
- Your defensive squad vs opponent's offensive squad.
The following criteria will determine the winner if there is a draw battle:
- Cumulative HP% of remaining units
- Total number of units not downed.
- If both above criteria are at a tie, the final criteria will be the total damage dealt.
Brave Frontier Global Team