• Show
Clear All

• Greedy incompetent twits

Comment

• Pages and pages of salt

Comment

• I might actually be quitting after this **** is over

Comment

• How the f u c k is my rank dropping that fast? You're telling me that not everyone is having the same issues I am with matchmaking?

Comment

• 2 worthy opponents back to back!? What?

Comment

• Hiashi
              Hiashi commented
              Editing a comment
              It's like Twitter

• FastestManAlive
              FastestManAlive commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, I feel you man. VA is frustrating and we have struggled hard just to maintain our ranks and get the spheres. But please don't spam here. You could've just pointed out all your complaints in one post.

• GamerDeys
              GamerDeys commented
              Editing a comment
              But it's not twitter. lol

• So what should I do with all of my duplicates? It's gotten to the point where I looked at Camilla and for an instant thought she was a mob unit. Which version should I keep?

Comment

• FlashPoint
              FlashPoint commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes it is, but the Duplicate Method can be useful if you have the extra units to spare. In my case, I have 3 Kalons.

• Srthynor
              Srthynor commented
              Editing a comment
              Although, having duplicate Beiorgs makes me wonder how a whole team of them would be...

• FlashPoint
              FlashPoint commented
              Editing a comment
              Just think of it this way. Every player has their own luck of getting a certain unit in the game. In my case, I have too many Kalonsand Hisui already. Meanwhile, my friend has a lot of Natalame. Having much of that certain unit doesn't mean it's not a good. It's just RNG or coincidence.

• Hmm... I'm having a bit of a conflict. It's about BF2. I finally got to Mildran's finale, got nearly every single unit I could get, save Zebra, Mare, Mirfah, Mireia, the Bectas robots, and the trial mock units beyond Lucius (And anybody from before the Kulyuk batch >_>), only to realize, a day before I get my beloved Elimo, that none of it will matter come November 9th (or September 11th). Which also just made me realize we'll never see or hear anything about the mirror world with Llewxam and Sagrav

Comment

• Srthynor
              Srthynor commented
              Editing a comment
              I mean, same, I got the demon lords through the gatcha, but point is I somehow had higher chances of getting all of them through the gatca etc, than getting Mireia through endless farming of the three areas where the wiki says she drops

• GamerDeys
              GamerDeys commented
              Editing a comment
              Besides. Global version of BF2 might take a year after the Japan version releases.

• GamerDeys
              GamerDeys commented
              Editing a comment
              This is always the case with these type of games.
          Working...
          X
          CLICK HERE!