This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brave Frontier General Chat Lounge

IF YOU'RE VISITING THIS THREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME, SKIP TO THE LAST PAGE, THAT WAY YOU CAN JOIN THE CURRENT CONVERSATION OR START A NEW ONE.

WE NOW HAVE A FACEBOOK GROUP DEDICATED TO REGULARS AND ON-GOERS OF THE FORUM! IF YOU WISH TO JOIN, SIMPLY REQUEST TO JOIN AT...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1624778957795484/

ORIGINAL POST BELOW.

Hello, fellow summoners! Seeing as how this forum doesn't have a chat room (yet?) and a chat lounge thread, (as far as I know...) I thought I'd make a thread for this.

In here we can come together and discuss/chat about in-game things, other game things, things happening at the moment and or that have happened, or even the most trivial of things, anything really!

Hopefully, if this takes off, it can get stickied.

Keep it cool and let it dump!
    Last edited by Siege; 07-08-2015, 08:59 PM.

I'll start things off with a question I've been meaning to ask other Summoner's...

I play Brave Frontier on an Iphone (4, I think?) What do you use to play Brave Frontier? I've got holiday money lying around, and I'd like to get a tablet or something that would run Brave Frontier largely and smoothly, unlike my choppy phone.
    Last edited by Siege; 12-10-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Siege
      Siege commented
      Editing a comment
      Umbasa!~~~

• Siege
      Siege commented
      Editing a comment
      Praise the Sun!

• Siege
      Siege commented
      Editing a comment
      Behold! A paleblood sky!

Playing Brave Frontier on HTC one. Been playing for a while, but just recently joined the forums. Why? Frankly, cause I have no energy and done with all the content. So this is the only Brave Frontier related thing I can really do right now.

Comment

• Siege
      Siege commented
      Editing a comment
      Azure Azure Azure!

• Siege
      Siege commented
      Editing a comment
      Covering up the mpaS, hope you don't mind, Aba.

• xABA
      xABA commented
      Editing a comment
      Please do cover it! lol.

Originally posted by xABA View Post
    Playing Brave Frontier on HTC one. Been playing for a while, but just recently joined the forums. Why? Frankly, cause I have no energy and done with all the content. So this is the only Brave Frontier related thing I can really do right now.

I see. Personally, I wanted to be a part of Brave Frontier more, more than just another random post on Facebook, so I joined this community, which is much more calm and nice. The FB community is a pigstein with rabid animals, in my honest opinion.

What tablet would you guys recommend for Brave Frontier? (That is quite reasonable in price?)

Comment

• xABA
      xABA commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha agreed. Although there were some complaints that were understandable (FH crashes), most of the time they're really misplaced. Kinda sad since I love this game so much.

• BakaTheImortal
      BakaTheImortal commented
      Editing a comment
      I honestly don't really know what android phone can handle bf yet. Even s7 lags running this game. Its not our phone, its gumi who can't optimize the game. Well software problem basically. I've been running bf on mi pad 1 with tegra k1 processor 2.24 ghz and well, not really lags with graphics set to low. Sadly, its a tab

I play on my iPhone 4S and buy gems with my Samsung Galaxy S3. Gems are cheaper on Android, but the game runs smoother on iOS. I used to play on iPad, but I stopped because:

Originally posted by Siege View Post
    What tablet would you guys recommend for Brave Frontier? (That is quite reasonable in price?)
    Not iPad. I used to love playing on my iPad, but the layout is very buggy... like the back button disappears and clicking the navigation on the bottom makes you scroll left/right. Others were experiencing this too. There was a thread on it in the Technical Issues section.

Comment

• Siege
      Siege commented
      Editing a comment
      Has that all been resolved, yet?

• Mr. Phoenix
      Mr. Phoenix commented
      Editing a comment
      Negatory...

• Jackieee
      Jackieee commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL HAHAHHAHAHHA

Running Brave Frontier on OnePlus One with Cyanogen Mod. Was previously running on Xiaomi's Redmi.

I won't recommend existing iPhone users to switch to Android for the game because it seemed like Gumi and Alim are having issues with Android devices especially with the new OS updates.

Notably, I always have the game application crashing out immediately after a phonecall comes in. It doesn't matter if you reject the call or pick up the calls, it just exit and "An unexpected error has occurred". Rebooting the phone doesn't really help either. I am not sure whether it was due to Cyanogen or Android.

I am just too lazy to test out nowadays. It doesn't make any sense for me to waste time or switch phones to play a game. I am pretty sure previously on the same phone this was not a constant but with the recent updates, especially after CERU FH8, it seemed to be a new feature for the game.

Comment

• BakaTheImortal
      BakaTheImortal commented
      Editing a comment
      What redmi are u using previously? Does it lags thus the reason u switch to OnePlus One?

I play on the samsung tablet galaxy s3 :3 It's really nice, sometimes the game stops when i have too much backgroudn stuff tho xD

Comment

Originally posted by Siege View Post
    What do you use to play Brave Frontier?
    I'm using an ITouch 4 at the moment, and it's kinda laggy, don't blame gumi though, I've done a little researching and found out that the previous apple products (which sadly includes the one I have) only have up to 256mb of ram... yikes.

I once had an Android phone, but I have bad phone juju lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Not4rent View Post
      Notably, I always have the game application crashing out immediately after a phonecall comes in. It doesn't matter if you reject the call or pick up the calls, it just exit and "An unexpected error has occurred". Rebooting the phone doesn't really help either. I am not sure whether it was due to Cyanogen or Android.
      I experience this on iPhone too sometimes, so I have to be extra cautious. When I was attempting Maxwell, I told my family and friends to not call me. Not even text! XD

Comment

• Siege
        Siege commented
        Editing a comment
        I did a similar thing... but for Runescape @ Dream Mentor (It was for the Quest Cape!)

• Vivian
        Vivian commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, gotta do what we gotta do. One time my bf called just when I entered Zurg. I didn't even make it past stage 1. That was the fastest loss of 23 energy ever! That's why I gotta play cautiously. :3

Originally posted by Vivian View Post

I experience this on iPhone too sometimes, so I have to be extra cautious. When I was attempting Maxwell, I told my family and friends to not call me. Not even text! XD

Okay, so why do the support make it sound like I am the only one in the world with the issue and the problem is mine alone? Pfft.

Here's a trick for those with live chat accounts: It doesn't matter how many times you close the app and restart the phone. The problem will only go away like in 2 hours unless you clear data and update that 500+mb game data. However, the moment you speak to the live chat support, the problem will go away after like 2 messages from the live chat support miraculously. Lico even commented she didn't do anything.

So I guess it is my only solution to deal with the painful problem.

Comment

on my s5 i dun really have that issue but on my another phone, once i received a call that's the end of my game...yea the ram on that phone is crap...and sadly a lot of times when im playing people tend to call me...its like they knew....=_=

Comment

Samsung Galaxy S II... I know I know but there's still alot of life in my handphone!!!

Comment

• Vivian
            Vivian commented
            Editing a comment
            Oldie, but goodie.

• Panda
            Panda commented
            Editing a comment
            as long as it works it's good to go aahah

Originally posted by izan View Post
          on my s5 i dun really have that issue but on my another phone, once i received a call that's the end of my game...yea the ram on that phone is crap...and sadly a lot of times when im playing people tend to call me...its like they knew....=_=
          Strange, I have 3gb RAM on my OnePlus One phone. I don't think the RAM is the issue.

Comment

I play on 4s and this game drains battery really fast

Comment

• EmpressViolet
            EmpressViolet commented
            Editing a comment
            Disentegrate, black dog of rondinini...

• EmpressViolet
            EmpressViolet commented
            Editing a comment
            Look upon horror and claw out your own throat!

• EmpressViolet
            EmpressViolet commented
            Editing a comment
            Bakudo 9: Horin~

Originally posted by Chidori View Post
          I play on 4s and this game drains battery really fast
          I know how you feel. I play on Iphone 5 btw.

Comment

Working...
          X
          CLICK HERE!