Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Wanted To Know For A While Now

So, I've actually been fairly curious the last few days as to the current number of active players in the game, as well as the current number of guilds in this season of guild raid. With the top 10 being very specific for the bracket system, the next bracket of 11-1.5% is very vague as to where that 1.5% cuts off, and for good reason, too many guilds. Yet, I am still curious, and it doesn't seem harmful to want to know. There is also the factor that I haven't been able to find any information regarding these statistics anywhere.

The ranking depends on the statistics of certain guilds and the no. of current players in the game. It may vary, however, since there is a huge volume of players, the difference might not be noticeable. I think the reason as to why certain statistics are not publicized is because it protects the credibility of the game. This also occurs in other mobile games.
    Last edited by FastestManAlive; 06-28-2017, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree to this one. Some stats are actually for internal information only, imho. I have played other games as well and I noticed that they do not provide all statistics and information to protect their game.

• GamerDeys
      GamerDeys commented
      Editing a comment
      Most do this. Yes.

Awesome, thanks FastestManAlive for giving me some insight to my curiousity. Good day to you!

Comment

Working...
X
CLICK HERE!