No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREVIOUS COLLABORATION UNITS?

Relative newbie here...

Is there a way to get previous collaboration units? Is there a special dungeon or summon coming up for them?

Example, King of Fighters etc

Must wait until the re-run, if any.

Comment

Re-run can be possible I think, but yeah you need to wait for that. Gimu may not do re-run soon.

Comment

Past Collabs:

Chain Chronicles - (Unknown cause GL server is now been removed)
        Hatsune Miku - Probably since she and the other vocaloids are really a hit (except for Sakura Miku)
        Deemo - same as Hatsune Miku Collab
        PoTK - Maybe since PoTK is still on going
        Shin Megami Tensei - I don't know actually
        KoF - No clue cause we had a 2nd collab this year...
        Please remind me of other collabs that I have forgotten.

Comment

• jc0428
          jc0428 commented
          Editing a comment
          You forgot FFBE.. This is actually their 2nd collab.

FFBE :x
        Oh wait it is currently on gl

Comment

• jc0428
          jc0428 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeap it is currently on going. However, this is actually their 2nd collab.

• aolady
          aolady commented
          Editing a comment
          Ik. But the status isn't 'previous collab' if it is currently ongoing

• jc0428
          jc0428 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well there is actually a previous FFBE collab.. But yeah, it may confuse others if you include FFBE on previous collab list if there is still FFBE collab on going.

You just need to wait until they re-open it again. depending on their mood. lol

Comment

• jc0428
          jc0428 commented
          Editing a comment
          They might.. Not all characters from the previous collabs were released as BF units.. So yeah, they may consider that.

• LouiseBetita
          LouiseBetita commented
          Editing a comment
          Hence the term "Limited" lol but yeah, I get why they are doing that to preserve the value of limited time units.

• jc0428
          jc0428 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe limited for a span of 3 months? Lol
          Funny, they always use the term limited, but then they bring back these so called limited units.. Lol!

You can wait for it to re-open. Like the FFBE collab right now.

Comment

• jc0428
          jc0428 commented
          Editing a comment
          The old collabs may get too long to get back.. Just a hunch though.
          Some may not be that enticing. See how they brought back FFBE collab that fast.

• LouiseBetita
          LouiseBetita commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, Eitherway, there are actually A LOT of units you can use. XD

To be honest, the chances of old collab units reopening are lower than limited time unit gates opening since collabs requires a lot of paperwork and the agreement of both parties. The chances are higher though if there is an event or a new release by the partnering company since the partnering company can use all the promotion they can get for a lot of people to be interested in the company's events or products. The chances are even higher if the collab they're going with are collabs in which the BF's company's are a part of (i.e. PotK and FFBE). But even if the odds are lower don't lose hope since sometimes unexpected things may happen (i.e. re-opening of KOF, Deemo, and Hatsune Miku collab) and just like what everyone said the only thing we can do is wait.

Comment

• jc0428
          jc0428 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with this one. The odds on getting a rerun collab is by both parties agreement. But I also believe that chances are higher since they have done collab re-runs already. Not to mention the ones that are not under the same developer like KoF.

• FastestManAlive
          FastestManAlive commented
          Editing a comment
          Which is why you should try to at least get the collab unit you want because the summon gate might not return. Or if so, would take a long time.

Update: Lasswell and Lid (Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Collab) is now up. You can summon in the summon gate if you want.

Comment

Working...
        X
        CLICK HERE!