Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ganmbit's Fan Made Unit

    The Samurai and Fox Priestess Batch(Appear on all version(If I could))

    Deva Slayer Toukeshi
    Rarity: 7*
    Gender: Male
    Element: Light

    LS: +60% ATK/HP, +50% DEF/REC, Increase BB Damage(250%), Increase Spark Damage(250%), Increase Critical Damage(200%), Boosts BB on Spark(2-3 BCs)
    Normal hit count: 20
    BC: 4/Hit

    BB(Cost: 21): 43 hit on all enemies, 7 Hit on single enemy, Boost BB on Spark(2-3 BCs(Stack with LS)), Boost Spark damage(225%(Stack with LS and other unit's Spark Buffs)), Critical Damage(200%(Stack with LS and other unit's Crit Buffs)) for 3 turns to all alies
    BC: 2/Hit
    Multiplier: 450%

    SBB(Cost: 24): 45 hit on all enemies, 10 hit on single enemy, gives evasion(chance 20%), Boost ATK/DEF/REC(125%), Boost ATK based on REC(60%), Boost all element weakness damage(+450%) to all alies for 3 tunrs, grants extra action to self(100% proc)
    Multiplier: 500%
    BC: 2/Hit

    UBB(Cost: 27): 56 hit on all enemies, 16 hit on single enemy, Boost ATK/DEF/REC(100%), Boost ATK based on REC(60%), Boost Max HP(20%), Boost ATK/DEF/REC(125%), Boost Atk based on REC(75%), 100% chance revival with 30% HP fill for 4 turns to all alies
    Multiplier: 1500%
    BC: 2/Hit

    ES: +30% All Stats if Hikari is Equipped, increase normal attack hit count ,30% chance angel idol on self

    Anti-Deva Samurai Toukeshi
    Rarity: Omni
    Gender: Male
    Element: Light

    LS: +180% ATK/HP, +100% DEF/REC, Increase BB Damage(500%), Increase Spark Damage(400%), Increase Critical Damage(350%), Boosts BB on Spark(2-3 BCs), Increase Zel(30%), Karma(20%), EXP(25%), ATK/REC increases(+30%) when 5K damage is recieved to all alies
    Normal hit count: 30
    BC: 5/Hit

    BB(Cost: 21): 53 hit on all enemies, 11 Hit on single enemy, Boost BB Damage(+400%(stack with LS and Other units' buff), Boost BB on Spark(3-4 BCs(Stack with LS)), Boost Spark damage(450%(Stack with LS and other unit's Spark Buffs)), Critical Damage(400%(Stack with LS and other unit's Crit Buffs)), add all element to attack For 4 turns to all alies
    Multiplier: 750%
    BC: 4/Hit

    SBB(Cost: 24): 56 hit on all enemies, 14 hit on single enemy, Boost BB on Spark(3-4 BCs), gives evasion(60% Proc), Boost ATK/DEF/REC(250%), Boost ATK based on REC(75%), Boost fire water earth thunder light dark element weakness damage(+600%), add fire water earth thunder light dark element to attack for 4 turn, to all alies, grants extra turn to self(100% proc)
    Multiplier: 1050%
    BC: 4/Hit

    UBB(Cost: 27): 60 hit on all enemies, 20 hit on single enemy, Boost ATK/DEF/REC(200%), Boost ATK based on REC(80%),
    Boost Max HP(40%), Boost ATK/DEF/REC(250%), Boost ATK based on REC(80%), 100% chance revival with 50% HP fill
    to all alies
    Multiplier: 1800%
    BC: 4/Hit

    ES: 50% All Stats if Hikari is Equipped, increase normal attack hit count(+2), Boost BB gauge(+12 BCs), 30% chance
    angel idol on self

    SP:
    A(10 SP): Increase All stats +40%
    B(10 SP): Add "fire water earth thunder light dark element weakness damage(+600%) to all alies" on BB/UBB
    C(10 SP): Increase Spark Damage(+100%)
    D(10 SP): Add "99999-150000 ATK Cap" on BB/SBB/UBB
    E(10 SP): Add "AoE on Normal Attack(75% chance, -25% Damage)" Buff
    F(10 SP): Increase LS DEF/REC Boost +20%
    G(30 SP): Add "Boost ATK/DEF/REC(+300%) on self" on BB/SBB/UBB
    H(20 SP): Add "Ignore Def to all alies" buff on BB/SBB/UBB
    I(20 SP): Increase "BB Damage Up(+150%) to all alies" on BB/SBB/UBB
    J(30 SP): Add "Give Random Stats Ailments(50% Chance) on enemies" on BB/SBB/UBB
    K(20 SP): Add "Increase Spark Damage(+450%(Stack with LS and other unit's Spark Buffs))" in SBB and UBB
    L(20 SP): Add "Increase Critical Damage(+400%(Stack with LS and other unit's Crit Buffs))" in SBB and UBB

    Fox Maiden Konone
    Rarity: 7*
    Gender: Female
    Element: Fire

    LS: +60% DEF/HP, +50% ATK/REC, Increase BB Gauge(+8 BCs) if 5000 Damage recieved, Increase DEF based on REC(30%), Increase Zel(10%), Karma(10%), EXP(10%), Items(10%)
    Normal hit count: 9
    BC: 3/Hit

    BB(Cost: 23 BC): 15 hit on all enemies, cure and resists stats ailments, heal all alies, reduce damage by half(50%), give fire water
    earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(30%), Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(15000 HP 2500 DEF), Boost BB
    on Damage(5-6 BCs) for 3 turns
    Multiplier: 350%
    BC: 1/Hit

    SBB(Cost: 25 BC): 18 Hit on all enemies, cure and resists stats ailments, heal all alies, reduce damage by half(50%), give fire water
    earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(30%), angel idol buff(45% proc), give stealth(100% proc), Increase DEF/REC
    (50%), Boost BB on Damage(5-6 BCs) for 3 turns, Increase DEF based on REC(20%), Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield
    (15000 HP 2500 DEF) to all alies for 3 turns
    Multiplier: 730%
    BC: 1/Hit

    UBB(Cost: 27 BC): 21 Hit on all enemies Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(20000 HP 3000 DEF)reduce damage by half(50%),
    give fire water earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(40%), angel idol buff(45% proc), give stealth(100% proc),
    Increase DEF/REC(50%), Boost BB on Damage(5-6 BCs) for 3 turns, Increase Def based on REC(20%) to all alies for 3 turns
    Multiplier: 900%
    BC: 1/Hit

    Astral Maiden Konone
    Rarity: Omni
    Gender: Female
    Element: Fire

    LS: +125% DEF/HP, +100% ATK/REC, Increase BB Gauge(+10 BCs) if 5000 Damage recieved, Increase DEF based on REC(60%), Increase Zel(30%), Karma(30%), EXP(30%), Items(30%), Negates Critical and Elemental Damage, Gives Angel Idol buff(50% Proc)for 1 turn after recieving 20000 damage
    Normal hit count: 12
    BC: 5/Hit

    BB(Cost: 25 BC): 15 hit on all enemies, cure and resists stats ailments, heal all alies, reduce damage by half(50%), give fire water earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(50%), Negates Critical and Elemental Damage, Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(30000 HP 5000 DEF), Casts non elemental shield(30000 HP 5000 DEF), Boost BB on Damage(10-12 BCs) for 4 turns
    Multiplier: 450%
    BC: 4/Hit

    SBB(Cost: 27 BC): 18 Hit on all enemies, cure and resists stats ailments, heal all alies, reduce damage by half(50%), give fire water earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(50%), angel idol buff(65% proc), give stealth(70% proc), Increase DEF/REC (150%), Boost BB on Damage(10-12 BCs) for 3 turns, Increase Def based on REC(40%), Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(30000 HP 5000 DEF), Casts non elemental shield(30000 HP 5000 DEF) to all alies for 4 turns
    Multiplier: 900%
    BC: 4/Hit

    UBB(Cost: 30 BC): 23 Hit on all enemies Casts Fire Water Earth Thunder Shield(50000 HP 7000 DEF), reduce damage by 90%, give fire water earth thunder light dark elemental Mitigation(80%), Casts non elemental shield(50000 HP 7000 DEF),angel idol buff(90% proc), give stealth(100% proc), Increase DEF/REC(250%), Boost BB on Damage(5-6 BCs), Increase Def based on REC(40%) to all alies , Increase ATK/DEF/REC (+300%) to self for 5 turns
    Multiplier: 1200%
    BC: 4/Hit

    SP:

    A(10 SP): Increase All stats +40%
    B(10 SP): Add "Light Dark Shield (Same as Fire Water Earth Thunder)" in BB/SBB/UBB
    C(10 SP): Add "Heal on Spark(4000-6000 HP + 10% Unit's REC) to all alies for 3 turns" in BB/SBB/UBB
    D(10 SP): Add "99999-150000 ATK Cap" on BB/SBB/UBB
    E(20 SP): Add "AoE on Normal Attack(75% chance, -25% Damage)" Buff
    F(20 SP): Add "Increase REC Based on DEF(50%) to all alies" in BB/SBB/UBB
    G(20 SP): Add "Gives Guard Mitigation(+20%) to all alies" in BB/SBB/UBB
    H(30 SP): Add "Resists LS Disable Buff to all alies for 4 turns" to SBB/UBB
    I(30 SP): Increase LS' Zel, Karma, XP, and Items Bonus by 5%

    Sphere name: Hikari
    Type: OD Gauge
    Info: a katana that made from soul of gods and special materials. Given to Toukeshi, he used it for killing gods
    and goddesses.
    Effect: slightly increase OD Gauge every turn, adds 50% ATK and HP, & boosts spark(+200%) and critical(+150%) damage,
    Increase BB on Spark(1-2 BCs(Stack with LS/Buff) and Damage(8 BCs)
    OD Fill: 80%/turn
    How to get:
    Right after you summon Toukeshi(Once Only)

    (Super cheap yet OP SP? No prob, men...)

    (OP? Meh, that's the purpose...)

    Next Title: Children of Six Heroes Batch(Same as this batch, 2 units only)
    Last edited by ganmbit; 04-21-2017, 08:54 AM.

  • #2
    Fox priestess reminds me of Sakuyamon from Digimon. but, yeah, her design would definitely fit in the game. <3

    Comment


    • #3
      Samurai.. the best swordsman. That's why I like Mifune

      Nice fan made unit ganmbit

      Comment


      • #4
        @Louise: Well, Konone has the largest b***s in the whole game, slightly larger than Holia's, and her hair is black, using only a simple kimono outfit un her 7*, and her weapons are a staff and a fan.... In her omni, there's just a slight adding and change only, since I can't draw in manga, well, someone has to draw her....

        Toukeshi's design? I have them

        @jc0428: Wow, thanks dude, I just creating OP units here... Just to surpass every unit in the game :v

        Comment


        • LouiseBetita
          LouiseBetita commented
          Editing a comment
          ganmbit that's a nice lore you got there. Everyone has to have a weakness, right? just like Tohru having Kobayashi as her weakness. XD Dam dregens. But yeah, I'd totally love that theme and also include the other samurai themed characters in the lore and make it a bit of a romeo and juliet kind of story.

        • LouiseBetita
          LouiseBetita commented
          Editing a comment
          jc0428 You perv... desu! hahahaa! JK. Well... Is there a unit in game that reminds you of Rias? :v

        • jc0428
          jc0428 commented
          Editing a comment
          WTH! Just read this one.. Sorry for the late reply LouiseBetita. Not a perv bro, I am just admiring Hyoudou Issei's skill that's all. Hahahaha

      • #5
        @Louise: Sakuyamon's design is not fit for Konone unfortunately, sorry

        Comment


        • #6
          Louise: Konone has the largest opp** in the game, slightly larger than Holia's and she's using a fan and a wand(or staff maybe) as her main weapon, and she's more like a fox goddess in her omni, of course, with a hair...

          JC: Thanks BTW, he's a samurai, but with two katanas

          I forgot to write the lore, but, I want the lore of these two units is one of the best love story lore...

          Comment


          • ganmbit
            ganmbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, you mean Kadaj? Toukeshi's katana just like original katanas in terms of shape and number of blades, except his katanas has two colors.

            In one of those katanas, there is a white katana that shines so bright, and his main element(light)

            But, in the other, there is a black katana which will consume all the light except from Hikari(The White Katana), and the name is Yomi(The Black Katana)

            I have the design about his weaps already

            But, I appreciate your opinion

          • jc0428
            jc0428 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I see. Someone's doing his homework.. Nice information man, thanks!

            Hope I can see the design of the weapon. Maybe you can upload it here or just a link from an image host site?

          • LouiseBetita
            LouiseBetita commented
            Editing a comment
            How would you like to design that Katana? Is it like a tiger pattern or just in single streaks like the blade is black then the blunt part is white?

        • #7
          I'm fond of characters having Katanas or Samurai as their main weapon such as Psylocke in X-men or Katana from DC. This idea's great. =D

          Comment


          • GamerDeys
            GamerDeys commented
            Editing a comment
            Is there anyone other than Mifune that has a Katana?

          • LouiseBetita
            LouiseBetita commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Azami and Toutetsu are also katana wielding units.

          • GamerDeys
            GamerDeys commented
            Editing a comment
            Noted. Thanks

        • #8
          By the way, I opened a comment section below for:
          1. Name
          2. Element
          3. Gender
          4. Title
          5. What is he/she/they(for genderless)?
          6. Buffs

          For Children of Six Heroes batch

          Rule:
          1. Omni units only


          The most proportional one will be taken as the unit :v
          Last edited by ganmbit; 04-21-2017, 08:43 AM.

          Comment


          • jc0428
            jc0428 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can't think of a name, title, buffs yet.. But for Element, I'm thinking Dark since I really love Dark powers. Also, Dark isn't just for villains, bad also for heroes with bada** skills and moves

            For Gender, both female and male suits this one. But I think female will have more attraction than male :P

          • LouiseBetita
            LouiseBetita commented
            Editing a comment
            Dayuummm... this is hard. I still need to draft one before I can comment it. XD
        Working...
        X
        CLICK HERE!