Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been gone for a year and i come back to a UoC event. What should i get to catch up?

I'M back! I've been off of BF for almost a year now (I quit when 7 star Elza release) and recently (a week ago) I've decided to re-download it. I've been farming and summoning to catch up in this past week and now a UoC event is here. Now, I'm wondering what should i pick, I'm torn between, Gabriella and Ilm. I've watched Ushi most recent videos to catch up on to the current meta units (Haven't gotten my Regil yet) and i seem to be in need of a Angel Idol buffing unit or a better Mitigator (A unit that can do a barrier would be nice too since I still use Tridon to this day lol). I'm lucky enough to take advantage of the previous summoning event as that I have aquire an, Izuna, Felice, Lara, Daze, Silas, Kalon, and Freed (Good RNG am i right?)

Summons right before i quit:
    http://i.imgur.com/qQOWoek.png

Current units (That I've evo and lvl this past week):
    http://i.imgur.com/mcZ1vXk.png
    http://i.imgur.com/kiOO81p.png
    Last edited by CecilFF4fan; 03-13-2017, 12:33 AM.

you need to ask yourself what you wanna do

hard content better go with Gabriela
    arena/colo go with Ilm

if you watched Ushi then you know what you need. I recommend a good mitigator 1st. Hisui or Eleanor

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this one. Gabriela can be pretty much ok on hard content while Ilm is useful in Arena/Colo.

For mitigation ill go definitely for Eleanor. I believe she is the best you can get at the moment.

I'm in need to finish all my trails and GGC. I'm currently stuck on Avants GGC (I get soo close every time and then he nukes my team). I don't care for Arena or Col. as much since i never did since i first joined XD. I did more research and unfortunately the units that are viable like Lasswell, Rain, and Juno-seto i cannot pick for this UoC. Soooo Hisui and Eleanor sounds great to have as a mitigator but i already have Omni Krantz, Shera, and Lara, all of whom i see are great Mitigators as well.

Comment

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      Holia or Gabriela is what you need for later trials, so get one of them
      They also come with critical null, that will be needed for avant ggc as well

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Never new that Holia has critical null, lol. Been using Gabriela for such.

To be honest Lara & Shera is useless right now. We have Elimo, Hisui, Johan, Eleanor, Valen (not in UoC list), and Krantz is useful to a certain extend. You atleast need 1 of the new mitigator to beat hard content. I'm not saying you can't beat hard content with Krantz, Shera and Lara as mitigator but its going to be abit hard.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree.. Eleanor and Elimo is actually enough mitigator for me. No need for Lara and Shera.

With the current Summon Gates available im gonna take my chances to see if i get what i want, so far Gabriella is my top UoC since i didn't summon her for the Light summon today. Got a dupe Izuna and Lauda

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol same dupe I got.. Izuna and Lauda. Still can't decide on what unit will I bet for UoC.

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      Draw rate is kinda high right now, also... NEFERET IS OUT!

Just summoned on the Thunder one today, got a Julius and Diana.
    Looks like Eleanor is also going on my list with Gabriella.

Update: Did the Earth Summon pulled a Leona & Elaina.
    Last edited by CecilFF4fan; 03-18-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you. I come back on I see so many features now it's mad.

Comment

There are so many new units now that have replaced the units on their throne which I have known to be on top of their class, like Elimo for tank. Now I believe it is Eleanor who sits on the 1st rank. I heard as well that Rahotep is great for Arena or Colo?! Are they now permanent on the pool or what?

Comment

Well, there's a free sping summon ticket thingy even, I think you should start there and all will follow through.

Comment

Try to summon the new units. They have powerful units now. Also, there's this Divine Summon event.

Comment

Working...
            X
            CLICK HERE!