Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kite's Brave Blog (I'm back!) - 09/01 - 09/15 Edition

Hello guys! I wanted to thank you for your never-ending support and such now that I am back in the game again! I'll take this one little baby step at a time because I still need to learn my way around here.

As you may all know, the game is about to change in a matter of weeks or months, I'll give you the following stuff for this edition of Kite's Brave Blog!

1.) Unit Reviews of Legacy Units who received Omni Evolutions, SP Enhancements and additional stuff is added
    2.) Share your thoughts for the game's 3rd storyline arc.
    3.) Conspiracies... although I don't have any ideas, but I'll leave it at that for now. So stay tuned.

So let's get started! ^_^

Unit Review + Setups: Sirius & Mifune

Being the first two units to ever receive Omni Rarity forms after ending the 7* upgrades, these two showed their most promising abilities in combat! So let's take a look at what Sirius and Mifune can do if only they lived to set things right.

Emperor of Bariura, Sacred Emperor Sirius

"Born an heir to the imperial throne, he gave his all in matters of state and maintained a good connection with his people. It is also said that he proposed reforms to his father, the emperor. Had he inherited the throne early on, he might have strengthened the nation while keeping in line with the people's will and may have even ushered in the greatest era of prosperity since the Bariura Empire's founding. A Bariura under his leadership would likely not have fallen readily, even in a conflict with the gods."

Unit # 1367
    Element: Light
    Rarity:
    Max Level: 150
    Cost: 47
    Arena AI Type: 2

Max Stats at Lv. 150 (Lord-type)

HP: 7976
    (+1500)
    ATK: 2984 (+600)
    DEF: 2753 (+600)
    REC: 2602 (+600)

Leader Skill: Dominant Power
    50% boost to Atk, max HP, hugely boosts BB Atk, 100% boost to Spark damage & hugely boosts BB gauge each turn
    Extra Skill: Imperial Heir
    Spark damage boosts BB gauge, reduces damage taken for 2 turns when damage taken has exceeded certain amount & damage taken may restore HP
    Brave Burst: Kaiser Stahl
    17 combo Light attack on all foes, considerably boosts BB Atk for 3 turns, adds Light, Dark elements to attack for 3 turns & Spark damage slightly boosts BB gauge for 3 turns
    Super Brave Burst: Emberlord's Blade
    20 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, considerably boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, hugely boosts BB Atk for 3 turns, adds Light, Dark elements to attack for 3 turns & Spark damage slightly boosts BB gauge for 3 turns
    Ultimate Brave Burst: Mute Logia
    25 combo massive Light attack on all foes, enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, enormously boosts BB Atk for 3 turns, 75% damage reduction for 3 turns & enormously boosts BB gauge each turn

Enhancements:

Parameter Boost
    .: (20 SP) 20% boost to all parameters
    Attack Boost
    .: (30 SP) Boost elemental damage
    BB Gauge
    .: (10 SP) Slightly boosts BC efficacy
    Damage Reduction
    .: (30 SP) Negates elemental damage
    Special
    .: (40 SP) Enhances BB Atk boost effect added to BB/SBB/UBB
    .: (40 SP) Enhances BB/SBB's BB gauge boost during Spark effect
    .: (40 SP) Adds BB gauge boost each turn for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
    .: (60 SP) Allows UBB boost effects to last for 4 turns

How to Evolve:
    Tartarus Massacre Sirius @ Lv. 120 + Light Mecha God x2 + Miracle Totem + Light Totem + Light Idol +
    Dragon Mimic + Metal Mimic + Legend Stone + 3,000,000 Zel + 1,000,000 Karma

My review for Sirius:

Easily one of the best units in the game prior to his appearance along with his other royal siblings as they are the last RS gen batch of the 5* saga. It was quite a surprise that he gets to receive an Omni Evolution form months after his release.

With a much further increase of effects through his Leader Skill, Sirius has taken to a whole new level of dominance in almost any content.

Nothing much has changed except for one thing; the ability to add Light and Dark elements to attacks, which is an absolute plus in fighting Light/Dark enemies in several contents.

I can't say anything more. He's still one good unit to use in almost every content, but here are some of the builds that you can place to Sirius:

Enhancer:
    .: (40 SP) Enhances BB Atk boost effect added to BB/SBB/UBB
    .: (40 SP) Enhances BB/SBB's BB gauge boost during Spark effect
    Total SP: 100

Impenetrable:
    .: (30 SP) Boost elemental damage
    Total SP: 80
    Leftover: 20
    Note: This is not much recommended unless you have more than 2 Siriuses in your squad

Trial (there can be 2 paths)
    Path A
    .: (40 SP) Adds BB gauge boost each turn for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
    Path B
    .: (10 SP) Slightly boosts BC efficacy
    Notes: Path A is pretty much essential is you have 2 Siriuses or a better BB Atk buffing unit. Take note that the 60 SP Enhancement will not affect the 75% damage mitigation. Path B however if you need to make a defensive side on your end.

Fun Facts: Sirius is the first Legacy unit to be upgraded to Omni. He also has the biggest change in his artwork first and foremost. This Sirius alludes to the time if he ever lived during the war, he would have become the new Emperor of Bariura.

My Rating for Sirius
    Artwork: 10/10
    Lore: 10/10
    Leader Skill/Extra Skill: 10/10
    BB/SBB: 10/10
    UBB: 10/10
    Enhancements: 9.9/10
    Quest Effectiveness: 10/10
    End-game content Effectiveness (GGC/Trials): 10/10
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 10/10
    Arena/Colosseum Effectiveness: 8.5/10
    Global-exclusive content Effectiveness: 9/10
    Able to withstand Karna Masta*: 10/10
    Overall Rating: 9.8/10

*Being the true final boss of the game's 2nd arc, it was in fact proven that this unit can be a great asset or a hindrance to the fight.

FAQs:
    1Q. I have more than 2 dupes of Sirius... is it good?
    1A. Yes, he definitely is! You can give your dupes various enhancements and in different roles so that they won't clash with others

2Q. Which units in which Sirius meets his competition?
    2A. I can't say for sure... There are other units who can enhance BB Atk but not a select few who has the same Leader Skill and skill set as him. Sirius is pretty much universal. You also have Avant in which he is much proficient in Frontier Hunter/Gates

3Q. Is Sirius great on Trials?
    3A. Absolutely! His abilities are pretty much superior if you build him right. There are harder contents in which Battle Crystals don't even drop so you have your BB gauge fillers.

The Living Demon Blade, Heavenless Bushi Mifune

"There are few remaining records of his life even after he was resurrected by the demon blade's power in the war with the gods in Grand Gaia, though he was said to have fought ferociously. It is unclear what heights he could have risen to had he continued his training after that point. He might have fully absorbed the demon blade's power into himself, becoming one with the weapon and slaying gods with an absolute power beyond human understanding."

Unit # 1368
    Element: Dark
    Rarity:
    Max Level: 150
    Cost: 45
    Arena AI Type: 3

Stats at Lv. 150 (Lord-type)
    HP: 7083
    (+700)
    ATK: 3658 (+1360)
    DEF: 2072 (+280)
    REC: 2254 (+280)

Leader Skill: Demon Blade Frenzy
    150% boost to Atk, 100% boost to Spark damage, probable Def ignoring effect & slightly absorbs HP
    Extra Skill: Boundless Bushido
    Adds Def ignoring effect for 2 turns to BB/SBB & 50% boost to Spark damage
    Brave Burst: Single Mist
    Powerful Dark attack on all foes, probable considerable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns & considerably boosts BC efficacy for 3 turns
    Super Brave Burst: Gleaming Spirit

Massive Dark attack on all foes, probable considerable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns & adds probable considerable 1 turn Atk reduction to attack for 3 turns
    Ultimate Brave Burst: Seven Suns Rising
    7 combo massive Dark attack on all foes, additional massive attack at turn's end for 1 turn & enormously boosts Atk and Spark damage for 3 turns

Enhancements:

Parameter Boost
    .: (20 SP) 50% boost to Atk
    Spark
    .: (30 SP) 100% boost to Spark damage
    .: (20 SP) Spark damage enormously boosts BB gauge
    Attack Boost
    .: (40 SP) Slightly boosts BB/SBB Atk
    .: (10 SP) Boosts BB Atk when HP is over 50%
    .: (30 SP) Normal attack may hit all foes
    BB Gauge
    .: (30 SP) Considerably boosts BB gauge each turn
    HP Recovery
    .: (40 SP) Damage taken my slightly restore HP
    Special
    .: (50 SP) Adds huge boost to Atk for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB

How to Evolve:
    Shadow Ronin Mifune @ Lv. 100 + Dark Mecha God x2 +
    Miracle Totem + Dark Totem + Dark Idol x2 + Metal Mimic + Legend Stone + 3,000,000 Zel + 1,000,000 Karma

My review for Mifune:

This may look extremely shocking but Mifune has indeed tapped the Demon Blade's powers and became one with it. This now living weapon now becomes the game's total annihilator of all things big and small (...if you are so lucky and they Sparked right!).

Mifune has become the ultimate crusher in all contents except for the hard stuff like Trials and GGC, as his Defense is still absolutely a glass cannon for an Omni Rarity. But one of the most considerable plus here is that 99% of Mifune's attacks all do 1 hit, similar to the Iaido!

He is the most ridiculous Unit to fully imp to max because majority of his stat caps are extremely low for an Omni; HP, DEF, REC. But his ATK is incredibly insane as you need about 68 Pakpaks to max his ATK stat.

Being a free unit, you can have as many of them as you can and scare your friends and enemies most especially in the Arena and the Colosseum!

Here are some of the Enhancements that you can do to your Mifune:

Arena/Colosseum Annihilator
    .: (30 SP) Normal attack may hit all does
    Total SP: 50
    Leftover: 50
    You can enhance one of the following paths with that extra SP
    Path A
    .: (40 SP) Damage taken may slightly restore HP
    Path B
    .: (50 SP) Adds huge boost to Atk for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB

Raid Annihilator
    .: (40 SP) Slightly boosts BB/SBB Atk

I-want-to-BB-spam-always!
    Total SP: 70
    Leftover: 30
    You can enhance one of the following with that extra SP
    Path A
    Path B
    .: (30 SP) Normal attack may hit all foes

Imp Parade Annihilator
    .: (30 SP) Normal attacks may hit all foes
    Total SP: 80
    Leftover: 20
    Since you only have 20 SP, you may want to enhance this

Fun Facts: Mifune is the first unit to ever skip the 7* evolution form and instantly evolve to Omni evolution. Mifune is also one of the first 2 units to ever receive Omni evolution forms as Sirius does.
    Mifune is the only free Unit outside the Six Heroes to receive an Omni evolution & Mifune is considered to be one of the most lethal Omni unit due to his skill set.

My Rating for Mifune
    Artwork: 10/10
    Lore: 10/10
    Leader Skill/Extra Skill: 10/10
    BB/SBB: 10/10
    UBB: 10/10
    Enhancements: 10/10
    Quest Effectiveness: 10/10
    End-game content Effectiveness (GGC/Trials): N/A
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: N/A
    Arena/Colosseum Effectiveness: 10/10
    Global-exclusive content Effectiveness: N/A
    Able to withstand Karna Masta*: N/A
    Overall Rating: 9.7/10

*Being the true final boss of the game's 2nd arc, it was in fact proven that this unit can be a great asset or a hindrance to the fight.

FAQs:
    1Q. I'm scared of losing Arena/Colo even with Angel Idol units and Mifune in it... what should I do?
    1A. Try to use the following units as they are not affected by the HP% threshold: Quartz, Isterio, Izuna. You may even use a Limera lead.

2Q. How can I even improve Mifune's chance to attack all enemies?
    2A. Use Kyle lead, or much better, Mizerka and much later, Fizz. I've experimented with Kyle, and my Mifune dealt small inch of damage, like wtf!

3Q. But I have Daze... I'll use her instead of him.
    3A. You can use Daze, however you will be subjected to elemental damage penalties over stronger elements. Whilst Mifune is universal and suffers no such thing, he's much better recommended with the easiest of things. You may use your Daze over the toughest one because she has a better survival rate.

4Q. HELP! 5 MIFUNES IN THE ARENA/COLO AT ONCE!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?
    4A. ....Get rekt'd... pray to RNGods... hope you kill them before they kill you.

5Q. What are the best Spheres to give to my Mifune?
    5A. I have the Amenonuhoko and Medblare on my Mifune, you may even try to use Armor of Seals, that Spark sphere from the Guild Exchange Hall, War Demon's Blade or Beiorg's Armor. You may also try the Variable Arsenal if you have one copy of the Soul Blade and the necessary materials to craft them.

6Q. I want a Mifune. Where can I find one?
    6A. If you are not so lucky with Honor Summons, try St. Lamia or Lizeria

...more to come on the next page...

SMT IV: Apocalypse Collaboration Discussion Board

Demons, Demon Summoners and these souls of mythical creatures beckons for us. What do you guys think of the latest collaboration event and what are your thoughts about it? Share your opinions by posting in this thread!

If you would ask me, it will be another big one like Tales of Link/Phantom of the Kill; something we really expect good.

But for the old players out there, I know you guys are in it for collection purposes!

So how about you? What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Kite; 09-08-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Archives

Special thanks to Shironui for digging up my previous issues. These are the combined links to Kite's Review and Kite's Brave Blog!

Brave Blog Archive

July 1-31 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...log-july-issue
      May 1-15 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...y-1-15-edition
      Apr. 16-30 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...6-4-30-edition
      Mar. 28-Apr. 15 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...ril-15-edition
      Mar. 14-27 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...4-3-27-edition
      Mar. 1-13 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...1-3-13-edition
      Feb. 16-29 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...6-2-29-edition
      Feb. 1-15 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...1-2-15-edition
      Jan. 17-31 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...7-1-31-edition

Review Archive

Jan. 1-16 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...-01-16-edition
      Dec. 1-31 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...r-2015-edition
      Nov. 26-30 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...-11-30-edition
      28/6 - 4/7 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...-units-special
      21/6 - 27/6 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...-s-day-special
      7/6 - 13/6 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...-06-13-edition
      1/6 - 6/6 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...-06-06-edition

Acknowledgements/Special Thanks/Disclaimers

I would like to thank you guys for your undying support and for you guys who gave me the motivation to play again and give you much more of that! This is as always made by my own decision and all stuff here are all based on the various metas and reader's picks.

Credits goes to Alim, gumi, the Brave Frontier Wikia and you; the reader!

I wanted to thank all my friends for their never-ending support, love and motivation! I know you guys rock!

Happy reading and fun!

~ Kite

Comment

The review for Sirius and Mifune is great, Sirius being an overall unit that is essential everywhere in the game (well, except for FG restrictions, eg. Elemental FG, Female FG), Mifune however, is problem by many in Colo/Arena, but sometimes, Mifune can be easily killed by units due to being a glass cannon, My Sphere setup for Mifune is Kiravehl's Sphere (What? I'm just making him survive the threat of being killed first), and a sphere that increases Crit Rate (well, more damage)

Comment

• Kite
          Kite commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, kid.
          I am still quite curious of giving my Mifune the Thunder Pearl.

I have 2 other dupes of him that I might consider using in the future. I might even topple up with some protection chance w/ a Golzo leader for 2nd Strike squad.

Well, Mifune's DEF is certainly a great factor why people are upset with him...... He's just like the Katana itself you know..... If the Katana cuts, you lose, but if the Katana broke, he lose....

But I'm able to make him nearly a Standard OE HP and DEF in wise terms, it's all thanks to Krantz or any Status Booster Leader OE.

The last time I checked my Mifune in battle during Quest or KM Final Boss (I'm so crazy aren't I? ), his HP was around 21.000+ and his DEF is around 7000 - 8000. I certainly felt a satisfaction as Mifune is at least survivable if we can tweaking him with right..... Meaning his HP is still better at most of the 7* units that I bring, like Benimaru.... His HP is just around 19.000, it's not too good.......
        Last edited by Yohanes5678; 09-07-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Shironui
          Shironui commented
          Editing a comment
          I even haven't get sacred axe yet so Amenonuhoko is out from me, but yes, I could upgrade my soul blade since I just get the material from FH.

• Kite
          Kite commented
          Editing a comment
          Grudge Bow is the ultimate pain in the ***, just be warned -_-

• Shironui
          Shironui commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, the reason why I haven't because I want to ensure this 1st one will be for Melord's core. I'll just get the other one by merit points.

i have 4 mifunes...and they are mainly used for speed farming and colo (but i don't do colo so much)..

imo, he's a bit over-hyped...
        if you think that bringing 4 mifunes (with kyle/mizerka lead) is gonna set you a smooth winning trip....you are dead wrong...because those AI units like Kite mentioned will wreck them down.....

so it's really a gambling with Mifune, either you win big, or you got smacked badly...
        i still bring them to colo because there is nothing faster result than using them...either win or lose within 1 turn, or max two turns

it's all about RNG, we can't even choose opponent in colo....

Comment

• Kite
          Kite commented
          Editing a comment
          Argh... I wanna burn those limited time GL's and GL's in hellfire...

What also annoys me in Colo is Ultor. :|

• lozoro
          lozoro commented
          Editing a comment
          same, i'm using Magress + 4 Mifunes now..

using Kyle as lead, is only suicidal when facing AI units... without offensive LS, don't expect them to penetrate enemies...

• Yohanes5678
          Yohanes5678 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm using Soleil Squad. Of course I know that I have to ensure my Soleil is up to SBB for the next turn in order to regain a sure win condition...... Trust me, use Sacred Crystal and Phantom Gizmo on her or Phantom Gizmo and Schism Orb..... It will make her BB sky high.... Also give her a Demonic Victory Song Lvl.3..... You can bet she's going to grind those people with ease....

Welcome back

Comment

• Kite
          Kite commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! :3

Nice to see your blog again. Great articles as always!

Comment

• Kite
          Kite commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Hiashi !

Now I'm gonna stab you if you get lucky with summons again!

FH 30 is up.... And more annoyance from End 30 solo enemies!

Comment

Thanks a lot for reading Kite's Brave Blog, guys! Time for us to part ways and see you on my next issue!

Comment

I feel old going through your past lists.

Comment

Welcome baaaaaaack Kite! (I'm a bit late, haha) Your reviews are always so helpful and give us such insight. I appreciate your hard work always! : D

Comment

Working...
              X
              CLICK HERE!