Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried summoning before Orlandeau banner ends yesterday and these are what I got... wew

Ovelia
    Snow
    CoD
    Bartz
    Ovelia
    Tellah
    Bedile
    Snow
    Marie

Last summon I made was really a salve for my frustration on summoning Orlandeau. Others, well dupes and craps..

Comment

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      ugh at least snow's TM is good... and iirc, you have marie already.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, she was my salve on the crap summons.. gee Orlandeau is really evading me :P

• Wew... Today I made my summon and tried to do 10+1 hoping to get a really good unit. But here is what I got:

2x Soleil, Artemis (dupe), 2x Leo (dupe), Ovelia (dupe), Exdeath (dupe), Cerius (dupe), 2x Kain and Freya

Seriously? Oh come on!!! Really.. this is the exact reason why I do not play that often anymore.. Gee!

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good catch if it wasn't a dupe. I already have 3 Exdeaths on my list
      Im really hoping for either Luneth, Noctis, Orlandeau, Dark Fina :P

• GamerDeys
      GamerDeys commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't even one Exdeath. But yeah, like you, I would prefer Noctis as well.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, Noctis is the bomb. We is very versatile that is why I really want to get my hands on him.

Of course, I also want to have Luneth, because he was my first favorite before Orlandeau came.

• Lel...
    1/2 Summon for today: ... Batch Complete
    http://i.imgur.com/vcILE6R.jpg

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha.. It reminds me of Bruce Banner. Oh wait, was that really his line in Avengers Part 1? From Angry to Frustrated? Lol

Captain: Banner, I think now is the time to change :P

• GamerDeys
      GamerDeys commented
      Editing a comment
      It was just "Angry". lol

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I know Banner said was "angry".. But yours is from anger to frustration, lol.

• everyone is getting Trance terra and setzer...

meanwhile, daily pull and 1 ticket give me a RAINBOWWWW......omg is it trance terra????
    nope....it's second Fryevia :O:O:O:O

i don't mind at all....DW double needles here i come
    super glad i keep 20 needle moogles after getting first one

Comment

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      I still wish for a ReBAErta.

• GamerDeys
      GamerDeys commented
      Editing a comment
      jc0428 The rates are just plain weird. lol

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      the rate ain't just a plain weird.. it is effin weird.. hahahaha

• As an FF6 fan, I want Trance Terra!

Sadly no her so far, and I didn't really push it, probably only 5 ST so far. I got 2 Setzers, 1 more Kefka, but no Gau yet.

and.... no Freyvia despite keeping 20 of her moogles.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lottery? Nah that is more on a punch in the moon than getting a 5-star unit in FFBE. hahaha

• GamerDeys
      GamerDeys commented
      Editing a comment
      It becomes weird at one point. When you suddenly get 2 Rainbows in 2 days. lol

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky is what i called that. 2 rainbows in 2 days? Man i only get 1 rainbow in 1 month, lol.
      Well, being lucky on getting 2 rainbows will depend now on what unit will show up after breaking them. Just hope for the best and not for the dupes. hahaha

• Made my daily pull today and I only got these:

Ovelia, Lenna, Agrias, Tellah, Kuja, Jack, Kefka,
    2x Gau, Eight, Trey, Celes, Kuja, Shadow

All are dupes except for Gau (but I got 2) and Eight. Pretty much a crap pulls. I like Kefka, Lennah and Tellah for their TMR.
    Fused the other Gau that I got. Not sure what's special about him that's why I did it, Lol.
    Still no luck acquiring Trance Terra or even Setzer.. gee!

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeap! And hope for the best that you get a rare unit from those summons without doing 10+1. I know a friend who are very luck at summoning and she don't even need to do 10+1 to get her a rare and strong unit.

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, last weekend, I just got my second Nine. His Jump/hyper dive is literally the IN GAME SINGLE TARGET NUKE I still wanna have Reberta tho. lol

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gratz on acquiring another Nine bro. Though he was just a lame unit at first, but found out that he is good and can deal massive damage on his jump skills. Can't recall what Reberta can do.

I'm wondering, is Gilgamesh a great damage dealer at par with Nine?

• **** I was pushed out from rank 1k then 5k soon enough in raid rank, despite doing elt all the way lol

Bye 10% moogle haha

Hope I can still stay in 30k then

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stayed at the rank 10k, can't barely even hold on to it, Lol! I was at rank 5k then goes down to 10k. Good luck to us bro. I hope we won't fall behind rank 30th.. That's sucks if it happens.

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      at rank 10k the difference is just 1 ST. At rank 5k is that 10% moogle cut off.
      I'm at rank 10k too.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh, never noticed that difference. thanks for sharing MPM1

• Did my daily pull and didn't get anyone from Rem's banner.. Did 10 summons using STs and these is all I got:

Shadow, Bedile, Rakshasa, Luna, Gafgarion, Tellah, Firion, Edgar, Terra, Amarant

The only unit that I think is okay to have is Firion. Though it is a dupe one for me, but still its ok.
    Most craps are Bedile and Rakshasa.. why why why?
    How about you guys, have you got anyone from Rem's banner yet?

Comment

• Gaine
      Gaine commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep tryin to get anyone other than Sice from that trio but I get trolled with Vivi..... then more Sice.
      I must have 4 by now.

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd rather have another Nine after seeing his potential in the Bahamut vortex.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are so many units that is ok, didn't ask for the rarest ones. But why did I got Bedile and Rakshasa?! The gate must've hate me a lot..Lol!

• So.... is Kelsus considered really good?

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Base on the skill details, his LB is the only key to unlock his ultimate skill. So i guess I can agree with what Techno said, this unit relies more on his LB. He has a good set of skills though, but I'm not sure if those are enough to deal massive amount of damage without the help of the Crushing Vice
      Last edited by jc0428; 06-06-2017, 06:02 PM.

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 2 Kelsus now, and I don't recommend him. I would rather have Exdeath, Papylymo, Yshtola, or Terra for my mages. One reason is that he has a limited weapon pool (knuckles) and unfortunately not all knuckles give you a good amount of magic stats.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, another downside is the limited weapon pool. First glance on him did not really make an impression on me. Guess when you are a gamer, you know a unit when you look at it, lol.

• Tilith 6* is finally here!
    Bye bye Ling, nice not knowing you...

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha.. Coz Tilith is so far the best pure Healer/Support in the game @GamerDeys.. I guess?! Lol

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      jc0428 WoL > Cecil for sure now

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      lozoro Oh ok.. What if I say, a unit for PURE tank.. Who would you choose Cecil or WoL?

• RNG strikes again....4* base female units cancer continues to hurt after Ling
    so, no Tilith after like 80++ pulls including 4 x 10+1...damnnn ..

still got 80 tix and about 10K lapis and 4* base ticket...but enough is enough, Tilith!!!
    gotta save them to get Rikku instead...

Comment

• FastestManAlive
      FastestManAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still using Vargas. But you're right. There are better units than him.

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      well... I saw his skill set and I can feel your dissonance. XD

Tho, since he is a physical type unit, I think you can utilize his skills by maxing out his physical damage or optimizing his DPS, you can also combo him with Olive's Napalm, or Sozhe's skills then burn your enemies to crisp. XD

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah.. I think I'll sit him out from my battles. Lightning can do the job better than him, lol.
      Not to mention I got other units way better damage dealer than Vargas.. So I guess I'll just included him on my collection. I have regret though on leveling him up and awakening him to 6 Star, lol.

• Originally posted by MPM1 View Post
    Tilith 6* is finally here!
    Bye bye Ling, nice not knowing you...

LOL....bye2 Ling that never exist on my account too

waiting for the time i can say the same to Tilith now

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      FastestManAlive I honestly don't see how Trans Terra is a waifu material. No offense, but she looks like a pink glowing Tinkerbell to me. Oh well, we all have a different taste, lol. So yeah, better replace Aileen. Trust me Tilith is one hell of support/healer.

• GamerDeys
      GamerDeys commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! Tinkerbell. lolz.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      GamerDeys Lol, an irritating flying bug is what I meant. Well that is just with regard to the looks.

• So I did my daily summon and got over board, lol.

First Set of Summon:
    Fran, Sice, Lid (Summer outfit), Seria, Zidane, Lani, Freya, Duane, Rakshasa, Karl, Leo

I heard someone whispered into my ear and said "Summon/Do it one more time" or something like that, lol.
    So yeah, I did and these are what I've got.

Second Set of Summon:
    Mustadio, Shera, Exdeath, Edge, Abel, Garland, Celes, Lawrence, Lenna, Kefka, Artemios, Vargas

So ending, I was quite disappointed not getting either Elza or Tilith. But a bit shocked when the last summon I made was a Blue Crystal. It turned into Gold after I tapped it and then breaks again into Rainbow. Hoping that it is either Elza or Tilith, but Vargas is the one who came out. Not that I don't like him, its just that I like Elza or Tilith more.

The rest of the summons I made before Vargas was all dupe except for Sice, Lid in summer outfit, Shera and Abel. But I guess they are all crap, lol.
    So I think the only good ones I got is Zidane, Artemios and Kefka because of their TMR.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      lozoro Yeah I know, but why is she so effin hard to get even if she is a 4 star based.
      Honestly I was hoping to get the unit I want no matter what crystal appears.
      You know when you set your mind on to the unit and frustration collides with it.
      You hope every crystals to contain the unit you want, lol.

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, i know the frustration well

we might have another chance to get Tilith perhaps if they do popular units banner...and if there is only one single 4* base in that banner, we'll have better chance...

for now, screw her and i'm moving on with Rikku + WoL combo
      hopefully i can get Ashe too, she can help to relieve need of healer

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree bro. We'll get better chance if there will only be one 4* based on a banner. Hopefully they do popular units banner, just like what they did in BF.

Yeah, time to move on. Aiming for Rikku and Ashe as well. I already have WoL at 6*, but not max on level yet. That'll be easy though.

• well, tilith can status remove(+heal but -stone), can fully heal, can fully revive, can buff all.

After facing King Mog, where I require to heal every turn, I realized....I need a 2nd healer to utilize all other tilith's capabilities. Also, her buff can only stick for 2 turns. Meanwhile, WoL could break, but he can't heal. Rikku can buff elemental resistance, but her heal + status removal is weak.

In the end, Tilith+WoL+Rikku combo is not a complete one. Some situations would need a 4th support member. Worse yet, if it has a 5 man mission.

Comment

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      once rikku's elemental+mitigation buff is up, plus normal DEF/SPR buff and WoL's buff, MK' damage becomes a joke. You can just simply keep pressing repeat and hardly needs double curaja's healing level...

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree.. Those buffs are a really good combo to lessen the damage taken from MK. By then MK is as good as dead, lol.

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      lozoro: what / who do you use to buff DEF/SPR? (beside tilith of course)

• Tried pulling for Rikku and Ashe for my daily pull (11 STs + Free Summon), but this is what I got:
    Snow, Alma, Garland, Vivi, Sozhe, Lenna, Galuf, Zidane, Trey, Edge, Refia, Sozhe (Free)
    All dupes, but I guess the only useful ones are Refia, Sozhe, Zidane for their TMR.

Used up 10+1 Free ticket as well and here is what I got:
    Garnet, Duane, Russell, Beach Time Fina, Kain, Anzelm, Aiden, Leon, Cerius, Sazh, Ulrica
    Again all dupes except Beach Time Fina. So I guess most of my summons are trash

Edit: By the way, Sozhe don't have a good TMR. so he ain't a good pull as well considering I have WoL and Cecil at 6*.
    Edit: Emperor's Trust ain't actually bad. I may have been confused with other unit's TMR. Sozhe was actually a good pull.
    Last edited by jc0428; 07-11-2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Gaine
      Gaine commented
      Editing a comment
      Just finished the 5000 gem grind. Did the anniversary summon:
      (grouped by star rank)

(4*)
      Abel
      Galuf
      Russell
      Bedile
      Wakka
      Kain
      Aiden

(5*)
      Vanille
      Snow
      Zyrus

(6*)
      Noctis

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      LouiseBetita I was referring to Sozhe's TMR.
      Gaine WTH!! Come on man.. Ashe and then Noctis?!! Can you at least touch me with your lucky hands. Wait, I don't think that sounded good. Just share your luck with me, lol.
      Last edited by jc0428; 07-18-2017, 05:54 PM.

• Gaine
      Gaine commented
      Editing a comment
      Been awhile but, today's free summon: Beach Fina!?
      Last edited by Gaine; 07-19-2017, 07:54 PM.
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!