Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've encountered 2 nimbuses and 2 golden bombs already. Also from stage 2 onward you can steal the middle enemy (including the boss and golden bomb) for 2 w.phantoma each, totaling 8 phantoma. Just equip steal on your bonus unit. (well, you need one anyway in case you meet nimbus) On the production line now: Snow, Luka, Mercedes, and Shine My C Artemios is still collecting dust. I was in the middle of raising my 2nd ExD when I got Emperor, Needless to say, I switched. Now I already maxed my emperor (use him for the event) and maxed my 2nd Chiz.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      MPM1 when you say higher magic, does that mean higher magic damage or magic attack by raw calculation compare to ExD? Or has a lot of Magic/Spell set like ga/ra and has all elements?

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Emperor has higher base MAG and can equip better MAG related equipment.
      He has many ga spells, and of course unit with higher MAG can do more damage with the same spell.
      However, he doesn't have meteor, only flare, which has lower multiplier.
      To make up for it, he has a spell that grow stronger every time you use it (until 10th times), so it's useful against longer bosses.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      His multiplier can really throw massive damage.. Thanks a lot for the info bro.

• JC, are you loengrim by any chance? Do you still intend to play? I noticed long absence before 1-2 days of activity and long absence again....

same goes to lozoro's sakurazu account? what happened? are you finally unable to run multiple accounts for multiple games? lol.

Comment

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha my wife has totally quit ffbe, so I'm not continuing to play her account anymore. U can delete her

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      i deleted these 2 accounts. Just add me again if you become active.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries. Ill just add you back on my list if I will be active again. Thanks for informing me man.

• I really want Agrias considering she has better full break + has enhancement for it and also one of my fav in FF tactic. Sadly, I haven't got her after the 5th 250 daily and 6ST.

Well, the result from daily is actually bothering me though.
    1st : Gold, break, and I got Shine. YAY. I kinda skip her at that time but want her TMR.
    2nd : Shera. LOL, from Shine batch.
    3rd : GOLD, break, LOL, another troll from Shine.
    4th : Miyuki, Nice always want her TMR to dual wield it on Chizuru.
    5th : GOoOoOLD, break ... eh, what, Shine again?

Now I'm wondering if they set up the wrong units for the rate up LOL

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! FFBE admits such mistakes? Wow! I think someone got their balls now and think straight this time.

But come to think of it, it may give negative effect as well. Other players may use that issue on the future banners if they will have bad pulls and may request for refunds and all.

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      jc0428 it won't be that simple I think. It needs a community agreement reporting such error to Make gumi accepted the mistake. This error on that gunner girl was reported by many, at least I saw it on reddit

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      @lozor well let us hope for the best. I just thought that it may be abused by others, we all know that there are players who are let's say "opportunist" that uses every mistakes made by the devs for their own benefit. hmm.. well honestly couldn't blame them as well because there are some games who just rips off players money lol.

• Aiming for 2-3 more zidanes, so I did popular unit gate summoning:

Daily pulls :
    1 : Nine.....oh boyy...u are just late by 1 day, ur event just ended -________-
    2 : Tellah
    3 : Gaffgarion, new...good addition to TM farming -__________-"
    4 : Exdeath (3rd), i'll keep him maybe
    5 : Artemios
    6 : Cecil, yay 7th

Tickets :
    1st day : Hope (another late guy, ur event are ended event like so long agooo), Luna, Rosa, Duane and Zidane!! <-- yay....another Zidane
    2nd day : Leon (2nd), Cerius, Guy, Vaan, Cerius <-- MEH
    3rd day : skip
    4th day : Celes, Lenna, Zidane (YES ), Cecil (another YES ), and another Nine lol
    5th day : skip
    6th day : skip

5% TM got so far : Minerva buster, syldra protection, auto limit, Save the Queen, Meteor, Thundaga blade (LOL), Innocence, Ribbon, Drain, Sakurafubuki

==> another 5 pulls give me 5% for Goddess bow, Magistral Crest, comet, discernment, and Romandan pistol

pretty nice TM I would say for 5% to Sakurafubuki and Save the Queen

to be continued ...

i plan to spend another 10 tickets perhaps to get another zidane hopefully
    Last edited by lozoro; 03-22-2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      I went online today and tried to pull for the popular unit gate.. I only got:

Terra (dupe)
      Rakshasa
      Bedile ..... OK I'm done!!!

Really? Those 2? Come on!! I stopped pulling because I might get Alma and then I might toss my device right after, lol

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      Yuzuka i haven't done my 4th day when i posted that

i did another 5 ticket pulls yday which give me another zidane and cecil
      so now i have 4 zidanes and 6 cecils haha.. I'm only aiming to have 3 DW, so i can fuse this extra zidane later

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol Zidane and Cecil are still a great pull till now Every time I pull them, I don't get disappointed because they have really great TMR.

• accepted shironui's FR

gosh every day I am tempted to use 1-2 tickets for this banner, because of the moogle. Nothing great so far.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Instead of just giving 5% mogs every pull, I think they should have added 10% mogs for every 10 pulls as well. Coz honestly their banner sucks again for me..

• Woot Woot , got her from Summon

Last edited by Yuzuka; 03-20-2017, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yuzuka lozoro Thanks for the info. Nice skills she got there.. However, I have Refia already, do I still to get her for TMR or her's sucks?

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      jc0428 if you don't have Dualcast TM from Ludmille for your Refia, then yes, you sitll want to get Yshtola

in any case, she's free so no harm to get her....her TM is meh, so don't bother

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      lozoro Oh ok.. Thanks advising me on her TMR. Well yeah if she is free, there ain't any harm, so I guess i'll just get her then.. adding to the collection, lol

I haven't got Ludmille's TMR, but soon though.

• i got my last puzzle piece of Lenna's TM lol....
    another Lenna came out from summoning gate and with this one, i'll have 98.6% of her TM if all fused together....i think i'll clear this one first to clear some unit slots hahaha

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! If I am not mistaken, Lenna's TMR is a staff right? We'll the same thing happened on my Zidane before when I got my first DW. Got lucky on summoning Zidane back then.

• my best attempt so far on Ifrit ELT @_@
    and the salt of missing Ling is back ...... WoL 6* PLEASEEEEEE!!!!

now the urge to have DC is even stronger for me.....i think second DW can wait...am gonna use all my moogles for DC first...
    i have extra Zidane now, so getting his TM will be faster than my one and only Ludmille's

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow.. Congratz on that.

I agree.. This really calls for 6* WoL and DC But I don't think 6* WoL will come out soon.

• wow, that's impressive, how long does it take you to go that far? I assume your damage is low.

I'm suck, completely suck at this event.
    The price of not having Yun, Ling, Luneth.... If you don't have 2 of them + Refia, and you don't have ribbon, then you must use AOE status remover... only 3 of them:
    -Ling, which most likely you don't have
    -Luka, but only 1 of her and Refia could equip, so if you don't have Equip HShield / HArmor, then 1 of them will have 0% fire resistance
    -CoD

Comment

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right that not having Luka and especially Ling hurts...
      I actually managed to beat that Ifrit once, after replacing Cecil with rain.
      Yuzuka can beat it more consistently than me actually with the help of ling

It doesn't take long actually, olive is insane. First turn casting shattering shot, two turn later I will arrive at around half Hp already. When I beat it, it took me like 7-8 turns only. But most of the time that beast wipe my squad on 5th or 6th turn, which is still fine as I already got like double of pro.

But I'm doing pro much more than elt still, because of otk speed of course, and because I have limited olive friend with over 1k atk lol

Amazingly, refia doesn't need any fire resistance. She can survive well the attack because of her insane defensive stats, especially her spr
      Last edited by lozoro; 03-24-2017, 08:12 AM.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Refia only lacks DC, but for healing and support, I think she is still the best. She can take on most massive attacks as I observed, unlike other healers such us Lenna and Luka.

• lozoro, do you have your own olive + olive friend? Because if I bring 1000+ Olive to PRO, I still don't ohko it. (well, i'm leveling units with PRO, still Noctis +Olive alone can't do it)

How is it going with Orlandu everyone? I spent 20 tickets (Had planned to do this) Getting craps and 1 Ovelia in the first 10. This is inline with what I got from the last 3 bonus unit banner, only 1 bonus unit in the first 10. The second 10 brought me another Ovelia and 3 Lawrence. Not bad, now I'm running ELT with 4 bonus units, Noctis + Orlandu friend.

Edit: spent 2 more tix and 1 10+1 pull, got Orlandu!
    Last edited by MPM1; 03-24-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly I don't have my own olive. To be fair, I didn't try to get her actually, now that I want her. But at least she is permanent.
      I use double chizuru chaining to Otk pro.

Grats on ur orlandu, woohooo
      I only did one 10+1 lol, not getting him but I have 5 bonus units lol. My first time running Elt with more than 2 bonus units of mine haha
      I want orlandu, but I feel better to save lapis to chase 4* base units later haha

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gratz on your Orlandu @MPM1

Go online and tried getting Orlandu. But no luck.. I'll try some other day. Forgot when will Orlandu banner ends.. Hope he will last till April.

I only used 10 STs and from those summons I got 4 Lawrence.. gee!

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you guys.

It's the first for me running almost full bonus team. 1 Noctis + 4 bonus units + friend Orlandu, running ELT and doing fine even facing 3 red chocobos.

Same with Ifrit PRO, 1 Noctis + 4 units to level + usually Noctis friend

• So... has anyone here already figured out how to properly farm those red orbs? XD

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah it sucks to know that there ain't no bonus units for farm the eggseekers easier. is this the first time they made farming event without a bonus unit or i just cannot remember?

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      jc0428 I'm still struggling on how to gather enough eggs to craft a secondary weapon T_T

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      How was your farming now LouiseBetita ? Got the hang of it even though there was no bonus units? Lol

• Tried summoning Orlandu using 10 STs and still no luck.. anyone of you guys already blessed by the rainbow crystal? Got 1 actually, but it was Ramza (dupe)

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      It will not hurt you.. But it will hurt me if you get one Orlandeau and I don't hahahaha.. RNG hates me a lot than I expected. Lol

• GamerDeys
      GamerDeys commented
      Editing a comment
      I still have zero luck trying to pull banner units. Best I got was Nine.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol same here, all craps! I haven't got Nine either. How unlucky I can be?! Come on RNG, please be good to me.. it'll soon be Easter for God's sake.

• Did my daily pull today and used up 11 STs and these are what I got:

Lawrence
    Cinque
    Ovelia
    Shera
    Ingus
    Kuja
    Fran
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Kefka
    Agrias
    Chizuru

Still no luck for Orlandeau.. Most of them are actually dupes.. Not happy with my summons so I stopped at Chizuru. Will try to pull Orlandeau tomorrow on his banner's last day. Maybe the luck will turn the tide and will grant me at least 1
    Last edited by jc0428; 04-03-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      LouiseBetita Yeah, I was maybe lucky at that time coz I only used 2 STs to acquire her. However, Lightning is not a waifu for me. She is more of a guard for my Waifu, which brings back a bad memory for me. Coz I was not able to get my Waifu when she was at the FFBExBF Collab banner, huhuhu I bet you know who my Waifu is... None other than Elza

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww... who knows! I hope they open the summon gate again so that we the new players can acquire reaper lady. XD

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      And there it is.. They have given me another chance on getting my Waifu.. Thanks gimu

• I think Minfilia can be a valuable support, what do you guys think?

Comment

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      But how can you attack when you don't have anyone to attack with anymore? XD hahaha

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry late reply.. Yeap I got your point there. But when Nine lands, isn't he going to vulnerable from enemies attacks? It may kill him in a single turn if your enemy is a massive damage dealer. I think it will only work if your attack will kill the enemies after Nine's jump attack/skill. You need to do a OHKO on this. It may also work if you're gonna bring like 5 Nines +1 Nine friend.

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      @jc0428

Yeah, Nine would be very vulnerable but that's why WOL is here! XD Also, You can equip him with tanking items since his attack can still be OP even without offensive items. His jump is still has waaaaay bigger damage compared to most attacks.

• Soo any of guys watched Wrestlemania 33? See something familiar? lol

Comment

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! That's gonna be an awesome in game content, and I'm pretty sure foot traffic would spike coz of them fluffeh chocobos. XD

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spikes on server traffic will not be a good result, lol.
      I think that is what's behind every connection error issues every time they start Guild Raid.

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG! Have you guys experienced the queue?! I've heard about some dudes having to wait just so they can start the run.
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!