Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got cupid Luna and cupid artemios too with daily pulls. I don't know, their TM are interesting.

Also, today I got regular artemios, my 2nd in the last few days, after only having 2 so far.

Comment

• Yuzuka
      Yuzuka commented
      Editing a comment
      welp, hahaha nvm then

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol, double chizuru owner too...

I have to stop, too much gloating brings retribution from RNGesus

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haven't played for quite a while.. does any of these units good to waste STs or Lapis to acquire?

• so i'm getting over the 3.5k lapis lost accidentally used by my son and i though i should grab one Cupid Luna at least, who knows i want to get her TM in future later....

1st ticket : Gold --> Seven (dupe)
    daily half price : Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow Marie :O
    my second 5* base unit, and although she's niche, her situational buff can be very helpul....nice addition, and RIP Cerius that i haven't even raised LOL

continuing with tickets until i get C.Luna

2nd ticket : Gold --> Cupid Artemios ...... wow...this is nice pull....but where is my cupid luna?
    3rd ticket : Blue -> Gold Galuf......heck so many gold crystals here...but i hate this guy really
    4th ticket : Blue -> Anzelm... not again -___-
    5th ticket : another Gold.... Garnett dupe
    6th ticket : Blue -> Gold.....ughh, another gold? i want C.Luna c'mon....and it's 2nd dupe Refia
    7th ticket : Blue...and it's finally Cupid Luna

i gotta say...WOW...
    8 pulls, 5 gold, 1 rainbow, and i got all three units of banner...
    if only all my pull experience is like this hahaha...

and it's done, back to ticket saving as i'll skip next Firion banner.....people said to get Leon for his TM....maybe i'll give 1-2 try, but won't pursue further..he's permanent anyway and i got too many TM to work on

Comment

• Yuzuka
      Yuzuka commented
      Editing a comment
      i hate you lozo -_-

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice one lozoro Haven't played for the past weeks. Been playing RO Mobile lol..

Well maybe ill try to summon on this banner and see my luck.

• i really have bad luck in BF and FFBE summons, unlike Duel Links, which i can get all the UR cards without any problem.
    look at Lozo with 2 Noctis and Marie, while i got no Rainbow (5* based unit) after 6 months of playing, this kinda discouraging me to play this game further...

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      I honestly cannot view the video.. But I'm guessing that they have changed the summoning system and that if you got gold crystal, you will only get unit that has 4* base. Same goes with rainbow crystal, you will only get 5* base unit.. Am I correct lozoro ?

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes @jc0428
      Plus they give u free 10+1 to try

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow! That'll be so cool! Better to save Lapis and STs now and prepare for the update on the summon. Thanks for the info lozoro

• NO MORE TROLLING GOLD AND RAINBOW...ALLELUIA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUdz...ature=youtu.be

and a free 10+1 ???

i'm speechless

Comment

• Yuzuka
      Yuzuka commented
      Editing a comment
      yep it's great but the rainbow rate still 1% and i'm struggling at ELT Dreadnought >.>

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow! This is sooo awesome. Global has finally followed JP ver. No more trolling nights :P

• Am done with new event, but gotta let that 15%hp materia go as I dont have luka (or tilith, but will be harder without her 6* yet)

Time for one week break for this game until next mog King event come again

http://i.imgur.com/weelC8Q.png

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haven't done with the event as I haven't played for quite a while. Hope I can finish this event the soonest, coz I have been busy playing other games lol :P

• JC, come back... lol. It's getting interesting this week. 10+1 free summon, story continues, no more rainbow and gold troll. Oh, and to answer your question, cupid luna has a very good TMR for healers and tanks

are you guys still playing BF?

lozo, gratz on the pulls. I want a Marie too, although if I have to choose, I prefer Dark Fina, then Ramza. From 4* base of course that damned Ling. Valentine events and dreadnought will be easier with her, although I don't need the help, clearing valentine ELT in 1 try, dreadnought in 2 (because in the first fight, I forgot to equip anything on my Tilith and she died every turn)

Comment

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      lol how can you go to ELT with naked Tilith

you don't need Ling, u just need to wait for Tilith 6* and maybe WoL 6*....

why ramza though? what's so good about him?

and yes, i'm still playing BF, but a lotttt less haha....i'm just waiting for the last map to see the end of the story
      Last edited by lozoro; 02-20-2017, 05:59 PM.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll definitely play again, now that I heard about the update in the summoning system and the free 10+1, lol. Better to check out the TMR of Cupid Luna then, thanks for the info MPM1

• Counting my trophies, 57. I need 3 more to get ruler ring recipe, crap, lol

I just need few more ability crafting to get one, then within one month I should get another two for giving and receiving daily gift

Other possibility is to spam items during battle and do more tm farming quests... Need like 2k more quests lol

Oh well, I'll just collect material first then for one month, need light megacryst especially

Comment

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, achievement. just like how u got hero's ring recipe

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      beside exceed ring (in GL its name is ring of dominion), the others are just small increases over hero's ring.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh ok.. Thanks for the clarification bro.

• Lozoro,
    You know, my Tilith was actually alive until the boss. Even then it's RNG that from turn 2 onward she got hit with at least 1 hit. Lol, enough to kill her.

Oh, and I saw a 701 ATK Noctis... nice, it seems you started doing TM farming seriously.

About no white magic, there's a crazy method of doing that. Use 2 Noctis and Ling. Use Noctis' Cover and just don't heal, revive as necessary with Noctis and Ling. Cecil with Provoke and Mirage Vest also helps.

Comment

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, i do some TM farming only when there is no mog king event like now or when i'm done with it earlier
      ....and i only do it when i'm working haha....no TM farming when i'm home or during weekend ...
      so it's still a very slow progress hahaha...
      80% of my BM is from moogles
      how about yours?

but Ling AOE is not full revive...that sounds a bit crazy to me hahaha...
      hmm...maybe i should give it a try...i got 2 noctis and i think i have one Ling friend...
      or i can also give it a try with Luka friend too
      but i just feel a bit lazy to do that ELT boss again just for the materia hahaha...

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't know you got 2 Noctis @lozoro.. How lucky you can be. Never had even 1. Didn't get Tilith as well, I hope they bring her back in the banner.

Never had time for TMR farming.. I only play on my device. Auto TMR farming is I think impossible. Never used macro, so TMR farming for me should be manually executed. Due to that, it does not encourage me to do so. lol

• for reminder guys, FFBE Maintenance will be held on Feb 22nd 19:00 PST - Feb 23rd 07:00 PST (12 hours)
    Hype for new summoning system (no more Gold / Rainbow trolls)
    also new GL Exclusive Unit : OLIVE !! and i heard she's PERMANENT !!
    alongside her, there are Shine and Shera too (don't confuse HIM with HER in BF lol), and both TM are really GOOD !
    Zooldaad part III and Odin are coming too !!
    and beware of Gilgamesh's Trial as he will wreck you up !

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shironui I have done my 10+1 and the only good units I got was Zidane (dupe) and Delita. I really hoped that it was Noctis or Luneth or Dark Fina in the Rainbow Crystal, but the table turned the wrong way and it cracked for Delita. We'll I guess Delita is good anyway, so I think I can live with it.

How about you guys. What did you get on your 10+1?

• Shironui
      Shironui commented
      Editing a comment
      jc0428, still no 5* base for me sadly.

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shironui Don't loose hope bro.. I'm sure you'll get lucky or even luckier some day. Who knows, you might get blue that will turn into yellow then will again break for rainbow. I know someone here has done that. It never happened on me :P

• I got Emperor form 10+1, as soon as I saw the rainbow I was excited because there's no troll!

As for my TM, lenna's staff, DC, MAG+30%, genji glove, DW.... BM will be next.

Comment

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      jc, yup, rain for now, wol later.... though now I can't bring myself to use Rain for everyday use, I brought him for deathbringer challenge.

I don't normally use breaker/support, instead I rely on Noctis to do breaker job, with thunder flask for MAG/SPR and warp break for ATK/DEF. For ouw own buff, my healer (Refia) with embolden, my tank (cecil) with focus, and Cecil and Noctis' LB. Cecil's LB is lv. 20 now, so 69% buff is insane (though it doesn't have MAG buff)

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      EH???????? Cecil's LB doesnt have MAG????

checked it and it's true -___________-"
      i was living in a lie, i've been doing it wrongly then so far....LOL

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice lozoro & MPM1. Yeah I agree with WoL at 6*, no questions about it

lozoro I think that the only buff that Cecil provide is for Atk, Def and Spr. May be because of him being a Tank or if I'am wrong about it then I don't know what would be the reason why it doesn't have Mgc buff. But come to think of it, It does feel like it is short on buff specially when it is an LB. It is sort of like their Last Resort

• daily pull, another Lenna
    if i combined my 3 lenna left, i'll got 93.2%
    2 more Lennas and i'll get her staff haha.... at this rate, i'll just wait for her dupes from noise pulls

Comment

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      only 3 -_______________-""

• Yuzuka
      Yuzuka commented
      Editing a comment
      don't ask me

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeap. I don't know how, but I got lucky on summoning Zidane before every time I do multiple summons or 10+1 summon. I always get Zidane. May be he is on to me or something, lol

We'll the down side of that is, I can't get Noctis, Dark Fina, Luneth, Tilith, Erza, Emperor and I hardly get a rainbow crystal LOL

• 7 daily pulls on current banner : Guy, Fran, Lenna, Kefka, Vanille, Duane, and Shine
    2 golds, 2 new units : Guy and Shine...bye banner

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haven't pulled anyone from the banner yet. Hope I can say bye bye banner as well soon lol :P

Gratz on getting those featured units

• 10 tickets, only got cinque (iirc it's 5 in italian)
    F**k, Type-0 really is ****e for me, in the first phase I only got 1 trey. (from 7 daily pulls and 10+ tickets)

I even got 1 Luka and 2 Elles... but only 1 from the featured abnner.

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well lucky you, I guess.. I haven't got any units from the FF-0 banner.. lol

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      Daily and 6 tix for me to get eight
      I thought I am unlucky already... Oh well, it can be worse it seems

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it is worst for me.. I don't know if I am very unlucky or got a curse on FF-Type 0 banner. I still haven't got any of them. Gee!

• Made my daily pull today (22 times to be exact and all are STs) and the only notable units I got are Zidane (dupe), Kefka (dupe), Exdeath (dupe), Cecil (dupe) and Shantoto (dupe).. The rest are all crap. Not sure if I missed units that needs to be noted, but that is all I remember, lol. I don't know if I can consider myself lucky today or what. What's your daily pull guys?

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well count me in.. I think I am done for on this banner. Still haven't got any of the units from FF-Type 0 in this banner. Gee, how hard to get can they be..

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      MPM1 i saw u got Nine now

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratz on getting Nine @MPM1.. saw that too :P

• I am more doing buffed captuar dunes than event atm
    It's super good, I leveled second exdeath to level 80, good enough to be used for event (dual cast on) so I can max him when grinding event
    Also raised my C artemios and second chiz

Decided to do daily pull to test luck for catching up with event later, I got cinque
    Nice, I'm done with banner and will do event after cactuar dune.. Rate of Nimbus seems to be horrible though

But I encountered golden mine, anyone had the same?

Comment

• jc0428
      jc0428 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gratz on getting Cinque.

Not gonna spend anymore STs nor Lapis on the FF-Type 0 banner. They are very elusive for me, they are playing hard to get. Lol
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!