Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Lounge

This discussion will only talk about the game, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Anything that does not talk other than Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will be prohibted, not. This discussion is to talk about the game, and to share your angers towards the game, love, or more!

thanks for this thread

hopefully GUMI and moderators will allow such thread in their forum.....otherwise we'll have to move to the appropriate forum..
    but just say, this is the lounge for BF Players who also plays FFBE

alright...so, what is the main focus on FFBE??
    i'm still pretty new...and not sure which one to do first

also, is there any promotion on summon gate?
    i'm still keeping my 10 tickets

Comment

• Keithuakashi
      Keithuakashi commented
      Editing a comment
      There currently isn't since it just came out and I would suggest buying weapons at the weapon and armor store to equip your members and finding green keys. Green keys apparently when found and at the vault(need to clear a certain mission go inside there) you will be given weapons or accesories or magic that are abnormally stronger than current weapons. Suggesting to focus on colosseum since they give out GOOD rewards in various ranks. It may be tedious but its worth it. You will find metal chest in explorations or town and you need a key for that. Crafting it is tedious because the material is super rare. Buying it from the shop section will help or currently buy it in the golden chest box at the main screen. Every rpg game, doing quests are necessary. I would say do two summoms with the summon ticket and if the units aren't good or don't know, you could always ask sephanx or search online on those abilitea of these units. I REALLY suggest doing experience dungeon at the vortex often because these metal cacturs are rare and only we can farm them in events. Suggesting doing a Gil farming in the vortex to increase the gil you have. The material dungeon is good for evolving units because we don't get to find the materials a lot in the story quests. The esper magicate dungeon..would't really suggest it since u can get magiciates in exploration dungeons in quest mode.

Units/Visions that we mostly need is
      Healer
      Status cleanser
      Debuffer
      Ailments
      Magic

Debuffer, ailments and healer are really important in quest and for the White Dragon in the other world.(its the monument thingy u find in towns.) because the dragon hits really hard and can kill your units easily without knowing how to beat it.

I thinl thats it. Too much typing!

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      wow...thanks thanks...
      will slowly digest this hahaha

• Keithuakashi
      Keithuakashi commented
      Editing a comment
      lozoro No problem! I forgot to tell you that green keys can be found in exploration dungeons and towns!

I gave up summoning after my 3rd blue colored crystal. Will wait til rates up before summoning again. The problem with their gate is that you are not guaranteed a 5 star potential unit (4 star max). So you will be getting trash most of the time even as premium summon.

Comment

• Yuzuka
      Yuzuka commented
      Editing a comment
      summoned onlt once and get Anzelm, maybe he's not that good, but can cast many Elements Magic \ (^_^) /
      keeping 3900 Lapis and 10 Summon Ticket (i don't want to be like my BF xD)

• MPM1
      MPM1 commented
      Editing a comment
      you guys probably know I used my 10 summons and got terra. I also got anzelm and I use him (her?) on my squad. I know he's 4* max, but I found him useful.

• Keithuakashi
      Keithuakashi commented
      Editing a comment
      Anzelm is also useful for the White Dragon since he can heal. Rizer is good since he can palaryse the white dragon but it is little chance to do so. Same with bio. I bring in two magic casters just in case, healer, debuffer, and mitagation person.

do you know how many espers there are right now?

Comment

• Yohanes5678
      Yohanes5678 commented
      Editing a comment
      4 Esper to be honest in JP, Gnome and Snow Esper is the newest one according to the Wiki

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      Yohanes5678 can share the link of wiki you mentioned? i'm looking for one

• EynSinned
      EynSinned commented
      Editing a comment
      There are 4 according to this site

https://exviuswiki.com/Main_Page

Siren, Ifrit, Golem and Shiva.

is there any wikia for FFBE like one for BF?
    i think i need to do some research to find out abilities of units, weapons, etc

what is NRG? seems like energy to me..
    but how come it shows 64/15 for me...overflowing energy? LOL
    Last edited by lozoro; 07-04-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• EynSinned
      EynSinned commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it is overflowing energy, just like if you spent a gem to refresh your energy in BF and you had some left. Apparently in FFBE some of the rewards are energy.

Here is a wiki I found

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      @eynsinned
      excellent....thanksss

• Kriex
      Kriex commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there already an app for it like BF one?

Keith
    few questions after i have a bit of time to play more

- how do we find keys to unlocked chest found in town??
    - do we need keys to unlock experience dungeon? i just unlocked it and it doesn't seem to ask for any key??? so we can unlock and play it anytime?
    - how to access colo?? i didn't see it anywhere

Comment

• EynSinned
      EynSinned commented
      Editing a comment
      4 areas away, once you beat that area.

• lozoro
      lozoro commented
      Editing a comment
      oh boy...that's quite far haha....let's go there then

• Yuzuka
      Yuzuka commented
      Editing a comment
      Note : to open vortex, you need 100 Lapis, so i suggest not to over use it

Gimu needs to add more specific menu for items... or a better display...

Comment

• EynSinned
      EynSinned commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, the UI is a little confusing and the controls are wonky, hopefully they make them both better.

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have any suggestions in mind? I actually like the idea however, I don't think that it's that much of a trouble.

should i use friend point to do normal summon?
    or there will be special event like SHS in FFBE?

my goodness, levelling up units in FFBE is super slow.... ~___~

so if i do exp vortex, the exp will be shared to all units....might as well remove useless units from the squad so they won't eat the exp LOL
    Last edited by lozoro; 07-04-2016, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• EynSinned
      EynSinned commented
      Editing a comment
      "... you mean if i got 30k exp, each unit in squad will get 30k each???"

Yes, I believe so, I haven't watched close enough to verify this, but afaik that is what happens. That is why the exp dungeon in the vortex is so good.

Edit: Nope, I was wrong, it is divided among your five units. EG, my Kuja unit needed 4,792 exp to level up, I got 15,232 exp, now he needs 1,715 , meaning he got 3,077 exp. So your method works better for quicker leveling up.
      Last edited by EynSinned; 07-05-2016, 03:43 AM.

• Keithuakashi
      Keithuakashi commented
      Editing a comment
      lozoro the only good thing about the useless units is that if you max them out, you can sell for lots of gil.

• Yuzuka
      Yuzuka commented
      Editing a comment
      i always keep 1 each of them like BF lol

I just started playing today, can someone explain how to increase the Trust level thingy?.-. how to raise units fast? Which units are good and what is the max star for a unit?

Comment

• EynSinned
      EynSinned commented
      Editing a comment
      Here is a wiki that I found that can answer that for you.

The trust% is kind of a reward system per unit, the unit will reward you with an ability once you get them to 100%.

The quickest way to raise units I have found is the exp dungeon in the vortex, it is just like the karma dungeon in BF, but you can choose when to unlock it.

As for max rarity, it depends on the unit. Check the wiki to verify each unit. The best units are the two starter units and most of the crossover units.
      Last edited by EynSinned; 07-05-2016, 03:31 AM.

Anyone know where I can get some bloody Gun weapons? All my Units have a weapon bar my freaking Medius =.=

Comment

• Allos
      Allos commented
      Editing a comment
      you'll get them on the course of the story. I think royal capital grandshelt is the first city you have access to guns. You'll have to finish a quest to get it. Otherwise you can get a boomerang pretty early on (he can equip it) so use that instead.

• Knight11456
      Knight11456 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!, Turns out I'd already had part of the quest done(Zu Part) I'd just didn't get around to turning in the hides.

I think in later months, maybe we'll get a colosseum with 5 orbs with the arena available and the three stars requirement that is available in japan that you have to complete so you can get extra lapis. Of course it means redoing the whole map.

Comment

New units/visions that will come out will be from Final Fantasy Type-0! Which includes Ace and co. Ace is a five star unit and can go up to 6 stars just like Lightning which isn't released yet.

Comment

Lol advanced exp vortex is too hard for me
        I can only clear it with strong physical atk unit like Keith's laswell

I need to focus to raise my laswell then

If any of you already max him, please set him up

Comment

• Knight11456
          Knight11456 commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly it's not to hard, once your units hit about lvl 28-29, if you have a AOE heal spell, you should be able to do it on manual.

Mind you I have a 5* Medius and 5* Miyuki, this is the team I use though.

5*Medius
          5*Miyuki
          3*Zidane
          3*Magitek Terra
          3*Maria

I've found the trick is to save your limit breaks for the last stage and blitz it, or whatever stage has two Skadis in it, cause lemme tell you, they hit like trucks and take lots and lots of killing.
          I've also only got the lowest weps and armor atm with no gun for my medius.
          Siren is very very helpful especially if you learn lullaby, I've used it to great effect in putting 1 or 2 enemies to sleep with my Medius after everyone else attacks.

• lozoro
          lozoro commented
          Editing a comment
          Keithuakashi
          While raising Ur rain, can you keep Ur laswell as lead, so I can do adv exp vortex?

• Keithuakashi
          Keithuakashi commented
          Editing a comment
          Will do lozoro

Wait... Allos just said something extremely important! So those 1-2* fodders are useful! Nooooo... I've fused most of them

questions: does each * has different mastery skill? so not only we have to keep a thief, but each of 1*, 2* and 3*, since each gives different skill?

Comment

• Keithuakashi
          Keithuakashi commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep and get to keep the current skills from their lower evolutions.

• Allos
          Allos commented
          Editing a comment
          No, all "Trust mastery" skills are the same for succeeding evolutions. It's your choice if you wanna keep many of them so you can get additional copies of the skills you want. Oh and you don't have to worry about fusing the dupes to the wrong unit as their trust levels add up and then get the 5% bonus of dupe.

0% fuse into 10% => 15%
          10% fuse into 0% => 15%

• Keithuakashi
          Keithuakashi commented
          Editing a comment
          If you get 100% Trust mastery, you get the reward that the unit has in their trust mastery requirement.

Things you need to know.

When you pick the dungeon in the vortex such as exp dungeon, it is free once per day. If you want to do another dungeon, it will cost 100 lapis. I suggest using a strong leader that is well equiped and has a level over 25.

Evolution Material Vortex. Heaven's Ash used for evolution has a low rate to drop but recommended to do the second level for the evolution material vortex since it has less energy than advanced and has a slight better rate to drop heaven's ashes. You can also get Heaven's Ashes in the second map. Sacred Crystal is what you need the most, since most of the rare summon visions/units need around 5 in their three star or four and need around 10 sacred crystals in their five star evolution mat.

Gil Dungeon: It is pretty easy, just make sure your units are high leveled. Suggest doing Inter or Advanced.

Magicate Dungeon (soon will come out): This dungeon is mainly to get magicate drops from enemies, and give around red magicates or magicates that aren't usually avaliable. Anyway, suggest your units are high leveled and bring a friend that has a AoE attack, (physical or magic) and a esper with them.

The Vault in Grandshelt can be only unlocked by a certain mission and if you have green keys from the explorations and towns, you can give it to the butler and get great rewards. Here are some of the rewards currently.

A great repice in the Fulan Pass Exploration is the Bio repice and you can find it near the end of the passage and need a metal key.

Werebuster
        Sleep Dagger
        Dagger
        Capella (Terra can equip it or any units that can equip guns.)
        Gold Anklet
        Black Choker
        Kenpogi

Will add more once I get my phone charged.
        Last edited by Keithuakashi; 07-05-2016, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        CLICK HERE!