Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Kite's Brave Blog] April 2016 2nd Half - 4/16 - 4/30 Edition

Welcome to Kite's Brave Blog! Our resident reviewer Kite had requested(?) me to cover the second half of April, so make sure to stick around for a similar yet kind of different review format! Also, I'm seph, and if you didn't know, now, you know!

Let's get started!

Kite's Conspiracy II: Farlon's Murder Frenzy

Kite's Conspiracy is a relatively new part of this review that deals with Brave Frontier related characters, and their lores, stories and connection with other characters in the game. For this issue we will be talking about the 12 Guardians of the Gods, more specifically, Farlon's Murder Frenzy.

For some of you who didn't know, there was a Brave Frontier manga released entitled Grand Gaia Chronicles, which talked about the 12 Guardians of the Gods. You will find the links below for the translated versions, although Parts 9 and 10 are not yet translated. Let it be known that these have a more serious, grittier tone compared to the game.

Part 1: One Eyed Swordswoman - http://imgur.com/a/zEhqA
    Part 2: Defiance
    - http://imgur.com/a/Lp20L
    Part 3: Upbringing- http://imgur.com/a/DBGyp
    Part 4: Choosing Sides- http://imgur.com/a/NC12n
    Part 5: Defeated and Dethroned
    - http://imgur.com/a/xBgL3
    Part 6: Farlon and Ramna - http://imgur.com/a/YtCVe
    Part 7: Rampage - http://imgur.com/a/dll7L
    Part 8: Conspiracy - http://imgur.com/a/6ZuKC
    Part 9 -
    Part 10 -

Disclaimer: Before reading ahead, please do take note that this will most likely contain major spoilers AND being there are a lot of people who create content related to BF online, might not be a hundred percent accurate. If things aren't as accurate as I thought it was, don't hesitate to tell me immediately.

Farlon's Murder Frenzy

---

Farlon as a child, was raised by his father to be a warrior. He was undefeated in the Colosseum, proving to be a formidable opponent, much to his parents' delight. One fateful day, however, the tides had changed, and for the first time, he lost against his opponent. Everyone mocked him, and to add salt to his already deep wounds, that one loss he got resulted into him being dethroned by his family. Eventually, he grew to be the Farlon we all knew, a man filled with confidence, a man who aims to be the strongest warrior alive.
    ---

---

He had one weakness, however, and that was his lover and fellow guardian Ramna. She stayed by his side regardless of his character. Time will not be so kind to them however, as they would soon be embroiled in a battle with the rest of the Guardians.
    ---

---

Fast forward to the battle between the Guardians, Sodis, Alyut and the rest of the guardians except Ophelia and Farlon faced one another. Out of nowhere, Farlon appeared, charging towards Sodis, filled with rage, as he was defeated by the latter in an earlier encounter with ease. As he was closing in, Ramna intervened, which resulted to her being killed by her lover.
    ---

---

Farlon, dethroned by his family, defeated by Sodis with ease, and now, killed the woman she loved, had nothing else to live for. Filled with rage, he was further taunted by Luly, who in turn, was beheaded by him. He then continued his rampage on the rest of the guardians, first aiming for Lunaris. He then diverted his attention to Signas, and, who lost her right eye. As he was about to end Signas' life, Rina threw herself between the two, taking the attack instead of Signas. Grybe couldn't bear the sight of his comrades dying by the hands of Farlon any longer, so he fired a beam through Farlon, he was however, fatally wounded by the rage-filled swordsman, ending both of their lives.
    ---

---
    Somewhere in the distance, Melord, Lucius' disciple, gazed at the result of the onslaught, clearly amused with how he was able to manipulate Farlon and how he was able turn him into the strongest warrior.
    ---

Kite's Conspiracies III: Weekly Poll

We have tackled what happened to Farlon above, now it's time to choose yet another conspiracy to explore! Feel free to choose from the options below!
    Luly and Lune's Demonic Bloodline made them Insane
    15.79%
    The Legacy of Zelban
    10.53%
    What happened to Ivris?
    7.89%
    Mora's Grudge List
    7.89%
    Little... Owen?!
    5.26%
    Is Narza and Magress related?
    7.89%
    Bertz is an IDIOT!
    2.63%
    Why most Light type Units has an Evil Affiliation?
    21.05%
    The Emos of Brave Frontier
    13.16%
    Sefia v Lightning
    7.89%
    Last edited by sephanx; 04-17-2016, 08:06 PM.

Unit Review: Six Heroes' Omni Evolutions!

The Six Heroes was given a power unlike no other! This is called Omni Evolution, in which certain units are given a different path to take than their usual lores, thus giving them a different form. Aside from the change in design and massive power increase,units who receive Omni Forms are also given fully customizable skillsets, meaning, you could form a squad filled with Selena's, with completely different roles!

This is our first time reviewing Omni Evolutions, and with regards to the SP Options, I won't be providing specific SP builds per se, since there is a lot of builds you can do.

Like always, each of the Six Heroes Leader Skils are very similar, they boost ATK by 100% and HP by 30% of all units, AND if you bring a unit which shares a similar element with these units, those units will get an additional 50% boost in ATK and 30% boost in HP. This would make mono squads more powerful and meta, however, unlike the conditional rainbow leads, these units can also function with fillers of a different element. Additionally, they provide one or two buffs that differ for each hero.

Additionally, each of the units' Extra Skills are heavily dependent on their spheres.

Alright, let's see what these heroes are capable of, but before that, let's start with some fun facts first!

Some of the recurring words in their names and skill names are Halcyon, and Eidolon. Halcyon is a latin word, which is usually to a golden age, the prime of one's life, while the word Eidolon is a greek word which means a spectre, a spirit-image.
    -----
    A Swordsman Revered by All, Ignis Halcyon Vargas

"Rank and station don't matter! I'll always lead the charge! I can trust my companions to follow."
    Unit No. 1302
    Element: Fire
    Rarity:
    Max Level: 150
    Cost: 45
    Arena Type: 4

Stats: (Lord Type, at Max Level)
    HP: 7454 (2200)
    ATK: 2842 (880)
    DEF: 2470 (460)
    REC: 2244 (460)

Max Imp Cap Type: Destroyer SSS

Leader Skill: Eidolon Ignis Resolve
    50% boost to Atk and 30% boost to max HP of Fire types, 100% boost to Atk, 30% boost to max HP, considerably boosts BB Atk & hugely boosts BB gauge each turn

Extra Skill: Heartfelt Flame
    30% boost to all parameters, hugely boosts elemental damage & boosts damage relative to remaining HP when Dandelga is equipped

Brave Burst: Ragna Break
    15 combo Fire attack on all foes, hugely boosts Atk for 3 turns & hugely boosts BB Atk for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Helios Vanguard
    20 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, probable huge 1 turn Atk reduction, hugely boosts Atk and BB Atk for 3 turns & considerably boosts Fire elemental damage for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Ardent Flare Ride
    26 combo massive Fire attack on all foes, enormous 2 turn Atk reduction & enormously boosts Atk and BB Atk for 3 turns

Enhancements
    Parameter Boosting
    [10 SP] 20% boost to Atk, Rec
    [10 SP] 20% boost to Def, max HP
    Spark-Related
    [20 SP] 50% boost to Spark damage
    Critical Hit
    [20 SP] Boosts critical hit damage (50% boost)
    Special
    [50 SP] Adds Spark damage boost effect to BB/SBB (80% boost)
    [50 SP] Adds critical hit damage boost effect to BB/SBB (50% boost)
    [50 SP] Enhances enormous Atk and BB Atk boosts effects added to UBB (Additional 100% Atk boost and 300% BB Atk boost)
    [100 SP] Adds high probability of resistance against 1 KO attack effect to UBB (80% chance)

How to Evolve:
    Flame Legend Vargas @ Lv. 120 + Fire Mecha God + Fire Mecha God +
    Miracle Totem + Fire Totem + Fire Idol + Fire Spirit + Fire Nymph + Legend Stone

My Review for Vargas:

His Omni Form takes him on a path wherein he basically becomes like his father, a respected warrior amongst other warriors. Will he live up to his father's and other's expectations? Or will he quickly burn out?

Omni Vargas' LS, aside from what I've stated above, boosts BB gauge by 6 BCs per turn and BB ATK by 120%. Pretty nice bonus imo.

Omni Vargas' ES boosts his parameters by 30%, boosts damage against units of the weaker element by 100%, and boosts ATK, ranging from 0%-50%, depending on HP left when equipped with Dandelga.

His BB is a 15 hit, fire AOE attack that boosts everyone's ATK by 150% and BB ATK by 300%, his SBB is quite similar, a 20 hit, fire AOE attack that, aside from the 150% ATK and 300% BB ATK buff, has a 30% chance of inflicting a 50% decrease to enemy ATK, and an additional 75% Elemental Weakness Damage (EWD) against earth units..

Finally, his UBB is a 26 hit AOE attack that boosts everyone's ATK by 250%, BB ATK by 600% and has an 100% chance of decreasing enemy ATK by 80% for 2 turns. Very similar to his 7* form's UBB, with the additional 600% boost to BB ATK.

His SP Options are mostly offensive based, with one supportive option in the form of Angel Idol on UBB. I personally would go for the crit-damage buff on BB/SBB and the additional paramater boosts in his UBB, or the Angel Idol on UBB itself.

As for unit recommendations, he would most definitely work well with fellow fire units, if there is a need for more elements, Ciara would want to be lead by Omni Vargas, and, if you have decide to give Omni Vargas the spark SP Options, you could opt for Darvanshel in your squad, instead of Adel. Obviously, he clashes with Avant due to the recurring BB ATK buff and Vargas' need for his Dandelga.

Fun Fact: The word Ignis means will-o-wisp, a fire that is commonly seen as deceptive. It is a Latin word, much like the rest of the words in the other Six Heroes' Omni Form names.

My Rating for Vargas:
    Unit Art and Lore: 8/10
    Stats: 10/10
    Leader Skill: 9.5/10
    Extra Skill: 9/10
    BB/SBB: 8.5/10
    UBB: 9/10
    Enhancements: 9/10
    Quest Effectiveness:10 /10
    Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 8.5/10
    Raid Effectiveness: 10/10
    Trials and GGC Effectiveness: 9/10
    GLEX Effectiveness: 9/10
    FG / FH Effectiveness: 8.5/10
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 7.5/10

He's heavily offensive, however there isn't really much of a difference from his previous form. He also clashes with Avant, which is, up to now, one of the strongest meta units. Don't let that stop you however, because he has great potential as a nuker, as a sparker or an Angel Idol-er.

---
    The Chieftain who Thirsts for Adventure, Algor Halcyon Selena

"Say, where's our next adventure taking us? The vastness of the horizon is just marvelous...and I get the feeling I've grown a little, too."
    Unit No. 1303
    Element: Water
    Rarity:

Arena Type: 3

HP: 7141(2000)
    ATK: 2678 (800)
    DEF: 2418 (800)
    REC: 2760 (800)

Max Imp Cap Type: Balanced SSS

Leader Skill: Eidolon Algor Resolve
    50% boost to Atk and 30% boost to max HP of Water types, 100% boost to Atk, 30% boost to max HP, hugely boosts BB gauge & greatly restores HP each turn

Extra Skill: Wings of Reason
    30% boost to all parameters & adds resistance against 1 KO attack when HP is below 20% when Lexida is equipped

Brave Burst: Estreal Bloom
    13 combo Water attack on all foes & greatly restores HP and hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Crysta Laviena
    18 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, greatly restores HP and hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, damage taken may slightly restore HP for 3 turns & considerably boosts BC, HC drop rate for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Mercurius Blade
    25 combo massive Water attack on all foes, fully restores HP for 3 turns, damage taken enormously restores HP for 3 turns & hugely raises normal hit amount for 3 turns

Enhancements:
    BB Gauge
    [20 SP] Damage taken slightly boosts BB gauge (2~3 BC when attacked)
    HP Recovery
    [20 SP] Damage taken may restore HP (25% chance to restore 10% of HP back)
    Drop Related
    [10 SP] Damage dealt may slightly boost BC, HC drop rate (5% boost)
    Ailment Resistance
    [50 SP] Negates all status ailments
    Special
    [40 SP] Enhances HP restoration each turn effect added to BB/SBB (+1000 HP additional boost)
    [40 SP] Adds Water elemental damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB (50% boost)
    [60 SP] Adds status ailment removal effect to BB/SBB
    [60 SP] Allows UBB buff effects to last for 4 turns

How to Evolve:
    Ice Legend Selena @ Lv. 120 + Water Mecha God +
    Water Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Water Totem + Water Idol + Water Spirit + Water Nymph + Legend Stone

My Review for Selena:

Choosing freedom and the thought of venturing new lands over responsibility, joined by her dear friend, and not to mention, donning a more revealing outfit, Yuna-er, Selena is back, this time as Omni Selena. Will this new form of hers make her shine even more?

Designwise, she obviously became more laidback, and while I do like this new image of hers she does kind of remind me of Yuna from Final Fantasy X2. Anyway...

Aside from the LS she mostly shares with the rest of the units from her batch, this time favoring water units, Omni Selena restores her units HP every turn, and also fills everyone's BB Gauges by 6 BCS.

Her ES contains 30% boost to all parameters, and an Angel Idol buff that activates when she reaches ~20% of her HP when Lexida is equipped. Not entirely new, but, still very useful.

Going to her active skills, there has been quite a lot of new things introduced in her kit. Her BB is a 13 hit AOE attack that greatly restores HP and BB gauge by 7 BCs for 3 turns. Her SBB is a much improved version of her BB; An 18 hit AOE attack which, along with the gradual HP and BB gauge restoration, also boosts BC and HC drop rate by 35% and has a 20% chance of HP recovery when taking damage (20%-30% of damage taken are healed), not entirely needed in most content, but very helpful, nevertheless.

Finally, her UBB is a mix between recovery and...additional hit count? Full HP recovery, damage taken recovers HP by 30%-50%, and triples hit count for 3 turns. Not exactly a synergistic combination, unless you take into account the BC and HC buffs in her SBB.

Her SP Options mostly leans towards supportive roles, and to be honest they area bit off. I have yet to see a unit that is both resistant to status ailments and can cleanse status ailments that doesn't requires spheres and/or elgifs (aside from Kanon).

In terms of unit recommendations, water units aren't exactly the best units to have around, she will most likely clash with Elimo due to the unecessary amount of HP healing, not to mention Zeldeus is not exactly the best mitigator around. That being said, she already fills the role of a healer, so she's a pretty good sub, imo.

Fun Fact: The word Algor in her name means chill, frost, and is associated with death, which I guess in some way relates to her being that she provides life due to her recovery related buffs.

My Rating for Selena:
    Unit Art and Lore: 10/10
    Leader Skill: 9/10
    Extra Skill: 8/10
    UBB: 8/10
    Enhancements: 8/10
    Quest Effectiveness: 10/10
    Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 9.5 /10
    Raid Effectiveness: 8.5/10
    Trials and GGC Effectiveness: 8.5/10
    GLEX Effectiveness: 8.5/10

She's strongly a support unit, who, compared to her the other Six Heroes, doesn't really offer much in terms of damage, but will make up for it for the recovery buffs she can provide. Her SP Options are still bugging me, If itt weren't for high costs of her SP Options, she would've been a great status cleanser. Oh well, at least she dominates Colosseum.

---
    A Noble Grounded by Friendship, Terra Halcyon Lance

"The further apart we become, the more keenly I feel our bond. He's telling me to become stronger yet!"
    Unit No. 1304
    Element: Earth
    Rarity:

Arena Type: 2

HP: 7452 (2000)
    ATK: 2750 (800)
    DEF: 2600 (800)
    REC: 2204 (800)

Leader Skill: Eidolon Terra Resolve
    50% boost to Atk and 30% boost to max HP of Earth types, 100% boost to Atk, 30% boost to max HP, negates critical damage & hugely boosts BB gauge when damage taken has exceeded certain amount

Extra Skill: Eternal Camaraderie
    30% boost to all parameters, probable 20% damage reduction & reduces damage taken for 2 turns when damage taken has exceeded certain amount when Drevas is equipped

Brave Burst: Mystral Night
    13 combo Earth attack on all foes, removes status ailments & hugely boosts Def for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Earthbond
    17 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, removes status ailments, activates Earth barrier, negates 1 turn Atk, Def, Rec reduction & hugely boosts Def for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Starglow Escudo
    23 combo massive Earth attack on all foes, enormously boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns, 75% damage reduction for 3 turns & negates Atk, Def, Rec reduction for 3 turns

Enhancements:
    Parameter Boosting
    [10 SP] 30% boost to Def
    Attack Boosting
    [10 SP] Boosts damage against status afflicted foes (60% boost)
    [10 SP] Considerably boosts damage against status afflicted foes (80% boost (Prerequisite: Unlock "Boosts damage against status afflicted foes"))
    Status Ailment
    [20 SP] Probable random status ailment counter (5% chance to inflict Curse, Poison and Paralysis & 8% chance to inflict Weak, Sick and Injury)
    Damage Reduction
    [30 SP] Probable random status ailment counter
    [30 SP] Negates elemental damage
    Special
    [40 SP] Adds Earth elemental damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB (50% boost)
    [50 SP] Enhances Earth barrier effect added to SBB (+1000 HP to barrier)
    [50 SP] Adds Atk boost relative to Def effect to BB/SBB (70% boost)
    [50 SP] Adds all status ailments effect to BB/SBB/UBB (30% chance to inflict Curse, Poison and Paralysis & 40% chance to inflict Weak, Sick and Injury)

How to Evolve:
    Earth Legend Lance @ Lv. 120 + Earth Mecha God +
    Earth Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Earth Totem + Earth Idol + Earth Spirit + Earth Nymph + Legend Stone

My Review for Lance:
    A future wherein he doesn't become a tree and looks for his demon friend. I guess you could say their friendship is grounded (earth joke). Will his Omni Form shake things up? Or will he just wither away like any other unit?

Designwise, it's simple and not too overcluttered. My only concern is the missing Mandragora, but hey, that's just me.

Aside from the LS he shares with his fellow heroes, his LS also negates critical damage, and provides an additional 8 BCs to any unit who receives ~5000 damage. Acceptable, however, if it was the 'boost BB gauge when damage is taken' then it'd be miles better.

ES, upon activation of Drevas, boosts all parameters by 30%, adds a 20% chance of reducing damage taken by 20% and reduces damage taken by 25% when taking ~10000 damage. Very defensive based, however, the HP threshold mitigation doesn't stack with LS of similar type (like Laberd's) so be careful with that.

BB is a 13 hit AOE attack that cures ailments and boosts DEF by 160%, while SBB is an upgrade of his BB, which, along with the ailment cure and DEF boost, also nullifies and cures ATK/DEF/REC debuffs for 1 turn AND provides a 2000 HP earth barrier. Which very much synergises with his sphere that's needed for his ES.

Finally, his UBB is a 23 hit AOE attack that provides a 3 turn 75% damage mitigation, nullifes parameter debuffs and lastly, offers a 250% DEF to ATK conversion, which very much synergises with his 160% DEF buff on his BB and SBB.

His SP Options is a mixed bag of supportive, annoyer, and defensive roles. There are already too much earth unit status inflictors, so the ATK relative to DEF buff is a pretty solid choice, and maybe get that additional earth barrier buff on the way too.

For units that can work with him, he's a good unit to have around when you want to bring offensive mitigators such as Shera and/or Adel. Earth units however have very similar buffs that offer (s/o to Nalmika, Tora, Avani and Isterio), however, don't let that stop you in creating mono squads.

Fun Fact: Terra is a Latin word for earth, nature, you've heard of it. It is frequently used in games that incorporates elements in them, such as surprise, Brave Frontier!

My Rating for Lance:
    Unit Art and Lore:
    9/10
    Extra Skill: 8.5/10
    BB/SBB: 9/10
    UBB: 9.5/10
    Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 8/10
    Raid Effectiveness: 9/10
    FG / FH Effectiveness: 7/10
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 8/10

Omni Lance' role is not relatively new, there isn't just any proper name to call the role he has. He's mostly defensive, but from there, he could assume a wide variety of roles. If he would be a wall, he'd be a wall ladled with traps which annoys any incoming enemies. Hmm, he's a defensive.. trickster, perhaps?

---
    A General of Utmost Brilliance, Fulgor Halcyon Eze

"I couldn't care less about your plan! Leave everything to me, and no matter what happens, I'll make sure it goes your way!"
    Unit No. 1305
    Element: Thunder
    Rarity:

Arena Type: 4

HP: 7602 (1300)
    ATK: 3000 (1100)
    DEF: 2354 (520)
    REC: 2050 (1100)

Max Imp Cap Type: Crusher SSS

Leader Skill: Eidolon Fulgor Resolve
    50% boost to Atk and 30% boost to max HP of Thunder types, 100% boost to Atk, 30% boost to max HP, 120% boost to Spark damage & Spark damage boosts BB gauge

Extra Skill: Natural Leader
    30% boost to all parameters & boosts critical damage & 50% boost to Spark damage when Batootha is equipped

Brave Burst: Fulgor Caelestis
    2 combo Thunder attack on all foes, hugely boosts Atk for 3 turns & hugely boosts Spark damage for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Varze Superbia
    20 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, hugely boosts Atk and Spark damage for 3 turns, adds Spark critical for 3 turns & considerably boosts Thunder elemental damage for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Supreme Bolt
    2 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, inflicts enormous Spark vulnerability for 1 turn, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & probable Spark critical for 3 turns

Enhancements:
    Parameter Boosting
    [20 SP] 20% boost to all parameters
    Spark Related
    [10 SP] 50% boost to Spark damage
    [10 SP] Raises Spark damage boost from 50% to 70% (Prerequisite: Unlock "50% boost to Spark damage")
    [10 SP] Raises Spark damage boost from 70% to 100% (Prerequisite: Unlock "Boosts 50% Spark damage to 70% Spark damage")
    Critical Hits
    [10 SP] Slightly boosts critical hit damage (30% boost)
    [10 SP] Boosts critical hit damage (50% boost (Prerequisite: Unlock "Slightly boosts critical hit damage"))
    Special
    [50 SP] Enhances Spark damage boost effect added to BB/SBB (+30% boost)
    [60 SP] Allows enormous Spark damage boost & probable Spark critical effects to last for 4 turns

How to Evolve:
    Thunder Legend Eze @ Lv. 120 + Thunder Mecha God +
    Thunder Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Thunder Totem + Thunder Idol + Thunder Spirit + Thunder Nymph + Legend Stone

My Review for Eze:
    A highly respected general whose strategy is to attack head on, that is what Omni Eze would've become. Are his skills respectable enough? Or does it need further strategizing?

Among the Six Heroes, he has the best design imo, kind of gives off a general of China/Japan vibe, which suits him greatly.

His LS' selling point is a 120% boost to spark damage, and the spark BC gen buff. Easily the best Leader Skill out of the Six Heroes in my opinion. Although, it is coupled with his low hit count, that doesn't favor the Atharvan himself.

His ES, activated by Batootha, boosts all parameters by 30%, boosts Spark damage by 50% and critical damage by 50%. Pretty **** good, we can never have enough offensive buffs, now, can we?

His BB is a 2 hit AOE attack which boosts ATK by 150% and spark damage by 90%. What else is there to say? It's good. His SBB, on the meantime, is a 20 hit, AOE attack, that along with the buffs that came with his BB, also sports a 20% chance spark crit, and a 75% EWD boost against water types. Not necessarily buffs that you would prioritize over the other, but, it's still there, I guess.

And lastly, his UBB is a 2 hit AOE attack which boosts spark damage by 250%, has a 50% chance of dealing critical sparks, and a spark defense debuff for all enemies for 1 turn. And while on paper he has the chance to deal a good amount of damage, spark related buffs require timing, so it isn't the most reliable thing.

His SP options are, as expected, spark related, and there's also a critical damage boost there as a bonus. His SP Options are pretty simple, really, befitting for a simpleminded general.

For unit recommendations, he already filled the slot of a sparker, so you just need to fill other roles in order for him to be fully utilized. My only concern is, especially for those who can't get most of the recent units, he clashes with Shera, so, just activate one BB first over the other and you're good to go. Raphil's pretty okay for BB generation, while Mikael can take advantage of that huge ATK buff.

Fun Fact: Fulgor is a latin word which means dazzling, flash, brilliance. A good title, despite being hailed as an idiot, since he is, in fact a brilliant sparker.

My Rating for Eze:
    Stats: 9.5/10
    Leader Skill: 10/10
    Raid Effectiveness: 9.5/10
    FG / FH Effectiveness: 9/10
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 8.5/10

Omni Eze overall, assumes the role of a sparker, and a great one at that. However, with great spark buffs, comes great responsibility. If any strategy is needed whilst using Omni Eze in a squad, it is "Timing is of the essence." *gong sound

Also, he's a great unit to have in FH/FG.

---
    A Beacon of Hope, Lux Halcyon Atro

"We must create a future for our children. It won't do to just protect them now. We must teach them to live!"
    Unit No. 1306
    Element: Light
    Rarity:

HP: 7300 (2000)
    ATK: 2780 (800)
    DEF: 2520 (800)
    REC: 2400 (800)

Leader Skill: Eidolon Lux Resolve
    50% boost to Atk and 30% boost to max HP of Light types, 100% boost to Atk, 30% boost to max HP, considerably reduces BB gauge required for BB & considerably boosts BC efficacy

Extra Skill: Inherited Wish
    30% boost to all parameters & greatly reduces BB gauge consumption when Urias is equipped

Brave Burst: Innocent Regulus
    14 combo Light attack on all foes, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns & considerably boosts BC efficacy for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Veritas Reve
    20 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns & considerably boosts BC efficacy for 3 turns & boosts OD gauge fill rate for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Transcendent Sky
    24 combo massive Light attack on all foes, enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, adds all elements to attack for 3 turns & enormously boosts all elemental damage for 3 turns

Enhancements:
    Attack Boosting

[30 SP] Normal attack may hit all foes (20% chance, -50% damage)
    BB Gauge
    [20 SP] Damage taken slightly boosts BB gauge (2~3 BC fill)
    Special
    [10 SP] Activates at turn's end effects during turn's start instead
    [40 SP] Enhances BB gauge boost effect added to BB/SBB (+20% boost)
    [40 SP] Adds Light elemental damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB (50% boost)
    [50 SP] Adds status ailment removal effect to BB/SBB
    [50 SP] Adds BB gauge boost when attacked effect to BB/SBB (3~5 BC fill)
    [10 SP] Enhances BB gauge boost when attacked effect (4~7 BC fill (Prerequisite: Unlock "Adds BB gauge boost when attacked effect to BB/SBB"))
    [50 SP] Adds HP restoration when damage dealt effect to BB/SBB (+2000~3000 HP + 11% of healer's Rec)

How to Evolve:
    Light Legend Atro @ Lv. 120 + Light Mecha God +
    Light Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Light Totem + Light Idol + Light Spirit + Light Nymph + Legend Stone

My Review for Atro:
    Omni Atro continued to be a light to others upon reaching his Omni Form, continuing to teach others ethics, ideology, and his own way of swordsmaship. Will he be a guiding light to the squad he belongs to as well?

His design makes him look like one of those space wizards/hermits. Very cool attack animation too.

His LS alone, aside from the same LS everyone in his batch has, makes him this batch's BB manager, Reduces BB cost by 25%, and boosts fill rate by 50%. And who doesn't want unlimited SBB every turn?

Moving on with his ES, upon equipping Urias, BB gauge used when activating BB/SBB will be reduced by 20%-25%, additionally, he gets the same 30% boost to all parameters.

His 14 hit, AOE BB buffs everyone's ATK, DEF and REC by 150%.Additionally, he boosts everyone's BB fill rate by 30%. His SBB, gets a 20% OD fill rate buff in addition to all the buffs his BB has. Obviously, the OD fill rate won't do much in Arena, CA or Colo, but he's still a great unit to use there, nevertheless.

And lastly, his UBB is just a cacophony of buffs, adding all elements to attack for 3 turns, boosts everyone's ATK, DEF, REC and EWD by 300% for 3 turns. That's a beacon of hope right there.

His SP Options are opens up a lot of roles for Omni Atro, he can be a healer, a more efficient BB manager, a status cleanser. Some of his SP Options can completely render your Nadore useless, and if you really need a status cleanser or healer, you have Melchio and Krantz among your light units.

As for unit recommendations, Omni Atro can be paired with almost anyone, preferably units who don't assume the role of a BB manager because that may lead to some buff clashing. There's Allanon, Krantz, Raaga, light units cover a wide variety of roles, even though one might assume that most light units are healers.

Fun Fact: Lux is a latin word which is used as the SI unit of illuminance. In literal meaning, lux means light. (as if you all didn't know the meaning of lux before)

My Rating for Atro:
    Unit Art and Lore: 8.5/10
    BB/SBB: 10/10
    Enhancements: 8.5/10
    Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 9.5/10
    Trials and GGC Effectiveness: 10/10
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 9 /10

Upon writing this review, I was surprised with Omni Atro's kit. He's a BB manager, which is very much needed in almost all forms of content (Raid, Trials, GGC, GQ, FH) and, he provides a great amount of buffs for everyone.

---
    The Vengeance-Driven Knight, Umbra Halcyon Magress

"Humans never change even after having defeated the gods. But my lance can set things right..."
    Unit No. 1307
    Element: Dark
    Rarity:

HP: 7725 (1300)
    ATK: 2540 (1100)
    DEF: 2740 (1100)
    REC: 2000 (520)

Max Imp Cap Type: Guardian SSS

Leader Skill: Eidolon Umbra Resolve
    50% boost to Atk and 30% boost to max HP of Dark types, 100% boost to Atk, 30% boost to max HP, negates elemental damage & hugely boosts BB gauge when damage dealt has exceeded certain amount

Extra Skill: Lurking Madness
    30% boost to all parameters, adds probable Def ignoring effect & negates critical damage when Leomurg is equipped

Brave Burst: Sidereal Blackness
    13 combo Dark attack on all foes, hugely boosts Def for 3 turns & probable damage reduction when guarding for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Dark Demise
    15 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, hugely boosts Def for 3 turns & probable damage reduction when guarding for 3 turns, slightly absorbs HP when attacking for 3 turns & considerably boosts Dark elemental damage for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Judecca
    28 combo massive Dark attack on all foes, enormously boosts Def for 3 turns, enormously boosts probable damage reduction when guarding for 3 turns & enormously reduces damage taken for 1 turn

Enhancements:
    HP Recovery

[10 SP] Damage taken may slightly restore HP (25% chance to restore 5% of HP back)
    [10 SP] Damage taken may restore HP (25% chance to restore 10% of HP back (Prerequisite: Unlock "Damage taken may slightly restore HP"))
    Damage Reduction
    [10 SP] 5% damage reduction from Light types
    [30 SP] Negates elemental damage
    [30 SP] 50% Spark damage reduction
    Special
    [60 SP] Adds 50% damage reduction for 1 turn effect to BB/SBB
    [20 SP] Allows 50% damage reduction for 1 turn effects to last for 2 turns (Prerequisite: Unlock "Adds 50% damage reduction for 1 turn effect to BB/SBB")
    [80 SP] Allows UBB enormous damage reduction effects to last for 2 turns

How to Evolve:
    Dark Legend Magress @ Lv. 120 + Dark Mecha God +
    Dark Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Dark Totem + Dark Idol + Dark Spirit + Dark Nymph + Legend Stone

My Review for Magress:
    Driven by vengeance, Omni Magress has been one of the best units in their batch upon getting their 7* form. Will seeing things in a new light make him an even greater force to be dealt with, or should he just keep his helmet back on? (man, idek)

To be honest, I didn't fully understand Omni Magress' lore. I believe he kept fighting even after defeating the gods, this time, he lost his helmet though. That's.. great, I guess.

Omni Magress' LS boasts elemental immunity, and an 8BC increase in BB gauge when dealing ~50k worth of damage, per unit, as well as the usual LS each of the heroes have. BC generation is always good, and the elemental immunity can be very helpful in today's content.

Moving on, He turns into a much sturdier wall due to his ES granting him immunity to critical hits, as well as an 80% chance to ignore defense when attacking. He also gets a 30% boost to all his parameters, take note that Magress' ES heavily relies on Leomurg.

Now for his active skills, his BB is a 13 hit AOE attack which boosts DEF by 150% and further resists damage when guarding by 10%. his SBB is an upgrade of his BB, which, along with the DEF buff and additional guard resistance, grants everyone in the squad a 50% chance of draining 3%-6% of HP when attacking, and a 75% EWD boost against light types. Vargas and Eze also has this EWD buff, which is appreciated, but rarely prioritized when doing trials, GGC, etc.

Finally, his 28 hit AOE UBB boosts everyone's DEF by 300%, further resists damage taken when guarding by 30%, and completely negates incoming damage for 1 turn. Heavily defensive, for someone who lost their helmet.

His SP Options are also, heavily defensive. you could either increase his UBB damage negation to 2 turns, or turn him into a mitigator, and make his mitigation buff last for 2 turns. If you don't have Laberd, Omni Magress is a pretty solid unit.

With regards to unit recommendations, assuming he didn't get the mitigation SP, he can get along with Laberd, Ivris, Elza....most of his fellow dark units. Dark units are arguably the strongest element in this game, so use that to your advantage

Fun Fact: Umbra is a latin word for the darker region of a shadow. the lighter region is called the penumbra. That being said, Magress is unusually pale.

My Rating for Magress:
    Unit Art and Lore: 9/10
    Enhancements: 9.5/10
    Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 10/10
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 9/10

If Lance is a wall ladled with traps and vines, Omni Magress is a buttress, heavily defensive, all around, with little to no gimmicks. I personally might have to not choose Laberd as UoC because of his two turn mitigation buff.

Last edited by sephanx; 04-17-2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Unit Review: Sacred Goddess Tilith

The final map of Ishgria, Menon, served as the catalyst for Tilith's much awaited 6* evolution. Let's see what the goddess is capable of!
      --
      Manipulator of the Gates, Sacred Goddess Tilith
      "Tee-hee, there's no need to worry! You can always count on the authentic, beautifully indomitable goddess Tilith!"
      Unit No. 1298
      Rarity: 6*
      Max Level: 100
      Cost: 30

Stats: (At Max Level)
      HP: 5750 (1000)
      ATK: 2100 (400)
      DEF: 2100 (400)
      REC: 2450 (400)

Max Imp Cap Type: Balanced S

Leader Skill: Goddess's Revelation
      30% boost to max HP, considerably boosts BB gauge each turn, negates all status ailments & negates Atk, Def, Rec reductions

Brave Burst: Celestial White
      28 combo Light attack on all foes, hugely boosts BB gauge & fully restores HP

Super Brave Burst: Super Miracle Battle Kiss
      Enormously boosts BB gauge, fully recovers HP & activates Light barrier

How to Evolve:
      Goddess Tilith @ Lv. 80 + Miracle Totem + Light Totem + Light Totem + Metal Mimic + Opal

My Review for Tilith:
      And the goddess is back, stronger than ever, until her 7* Form is released..Anyway, how will this lovely goddess fair with the current meta? Will she be a good addition to everyone's team?

Designwise, I prefer this more than her 7* Form, since she looks more carefree here, her 7* Form makes her look like a monument of some sorts.

There isn't much to cover with regards to the lovely goddess since she is about the get her 7* Form anytime soon. Her LS is reminiscient of the multiple-aliased angel Griel, with addition to the debuff immunity and 5 BCs / turn. Very handy when dealing with trials/bosses who inflict debuffs, although since this is clearly a support LS, you may want to choose the second lead wisely as this offers no offensive help whatsoever.

Her BB finally allows her to attack with a 28 HIT AOE, coupled with an instant BB gauge fill (8 BCs) and full HP recovery. Her BB will almost always see more use than her SBB, who dropped the attack and changed it with a 3000HP light barrier, as well as the ability to fully recover HP and replenish everyone's gauges by 45 BCs. Unfortunately, it needs 100 BCs to fill, but hey, her BB is still good nevertheless, and you'll only need her SBB in certain situations.

As for unit recommendations, as a lead, she would most likely want to be paired with units who are masters of their roles (offensive, defensive, stat-inflictor) while she may be a great support/healer, she offers little when it comes to everything else.

My Rating for Tilith:
      Stats: 8.5/10
      Quest Effectiveness: 8.5/10
      Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 7/10
      Raid Effectiveness: 7/10
      FG / FH Effectiveness: 8/10

This goddess is an amazing support/healer, and her 7* form even makes her much better. Until then, she sees little use in today's content.

Unit Review: Royalties of Bariura I

For a long time, we only knew of Alice and Elza, sisters who belonged to the imperial Family of Bariura. This batch has given us a further glimpse into their lineage. Let's review these Bariurans!
      ---
      Ardent Flame of Bariura, Tartarus Blaze Berdette

"There is something I must protect, at any cost! Even if it means asking for your aid..."
      Unit No. 1264
      Rarity: 7
      Max Level: 120
      Cost: 42

HP: 6665 (1000)
      ATK: 2600 (600)
      DEF: 2500 (300)
      REC: 2241 (400)

Max Imp Cap Type: Attack-type

Leader Skill: Flame Spider's Silk
      30% boost to Atk, max HP, damage taken considerably boosts BB gauge & raises normal hit amount

Extra Skill: Mask of Patience
      Raises normal hit count & probable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns

Brave Burst: Ruse Eclipse
      14 combo Fire attack on all foes, probable huge 1 turn Atk reduction, considerably boosts Def relative to Atk for 3 turns & raises normal hit count for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Terrible Cremation
      17 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, considerably boosts Atk and raises normal hit count for 3 turns & adds Def ignoring effect to attack for 2 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Promethea
      23 combo massive Fire attack on all foes, probable enormous 1 turn Atk, Def reduction, hugely boosts BC, HC drop rate for 3 turns & considerably raises normal hit amount for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
      Hades Flame Berdette @ Lv. 100 + Fire Mecha God +
      Miracle Totem + Fire Totem +
      Metal Mimic + Metal Mimic

My Review for Berdette:
      This fiery spiderwoman is bad, in a good way. Will her fiery personality help her team, or will she get tangled in her own web?

First of all, designwise, she looks great! Her lore is also a cliffhanger of some sorts, leading to many different questions, which will always be a driving force for the future batches.

Moving on to her kit, that LS looks promising. This is perhaps the first unit who provides both survivability and a hitcount increase on their LS. The 3-5 BC fill when attacked is a nice bonus too. This will definitely see some use when it comes to trials when you just can't bring yourself to waste a slot for a ST infinite BBer.

Her ES doubles her hitcount and has a 10% chance of increasing enemy's spark vulnerability by 20%. The hit count increase is always appreciated, but the spark vulnerability will see little to no use.

Her BB is a 14 hit AOE attack, with a 30% chance of reducing enemy ATK by 50%, boosts DEF relative to ATK by 60%, and doubles hitcount. Her SBB is a 17 hit AOE attack, which boosts ATK by 140%, doubles hitcount for 3 turns, and negates enemy DEF for 2 turns. You will have to sacrifice autobattling when using Berdette, as her BB and SBB are synergistic.

Her UBB finally is, pretty average. It is a 23 hit AOE attack with a hundred percent chance of decreasing enemy ATK and DEF by 80%, triples hit count, and boosts BC and HC drop rate by 50%. Not exactly something you'll prioritize when dealing with hard content.

With regards to unit recommendations, she already seems like a promising offensive unit, you want to further increase the damage output with units with offensive buffs.

My Rating for Berdette:
      UBB: 8.5/10
      Raid Effectiveness: 8/10
      FG / FH Effectiveness: 7.5/10

Berdette is an interesting unit, to say the least. she offers nothing new to the current meta, but her LS and the synergy between her BB and SB is quite promising. She's definitely going to see some use in Colo, Trials and Arena.

---
      Malicious Storm of Bariura, Tartarus Flood Sareas

"Shall we dispense with the theatrics? I know you only want to see the real face behind this mask"
      Unit No. 1267

HP: 6633 (1100)
      ATK: 2681 (440)
      DEF: 2216 (440)
      REC: 2482 (440)

Max Imp Cap Type: Balanced

Leader Skill: Bow God's Volley
      35% boost to all parameters, considerably boosts BB gauge each turn & Spark damage boosts BB gauge

Extra Skill: Mask of Innocence
      Hugely boosts Atk when BB gauge is full

Brave Burst: Lethe Vellos
      13 combo Water attack on all foes, hugely boosts BB gauge & Spark damage slightly boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Victor's Purification
      40 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, hugely boosts BB gauge, fills own BB gauge to max, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns & Spark damage slightly boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Hell Shaft
      25 combo massive Water attack on all foes, enormously boosts own Atk for 3 turns & enormously boosts Atk and BB Atk for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
      Hades Wave Sareas @ Lv. 100 + Water Mecha God +
      Miracle Totem + Water Totem +

My Review for Sareas:
      Sareas, a seemingly courteous child with malicious intentions. How will he use this to his advantage?

Sareas is actually... one if not the best unit of this batch, which is good since water is usually the weaker element. Design is good, animation is really good (like most ranged units), and his skills.. completely knocks Lario out of the picture.

Let's first go with his LS. His LS is a variant of Buffer Jewel LS's that Dolk and Reihard has. It boosts all parameters by 35%, fills BB gauge by 4BCs every turn, and for every spark damage dealt, BB gauge is filled by 2-3BCs, making him a bulky, effective BB manager.

His ES very much synergises with his SBB; It provides a 100% boost to ATK when BB gauge is full.

Regarding his active skills, BB is a 13 hit AOE attack which fills everyone's gauges by 8BCs, and grants everyone 1-2 BCs per spark for 3 turns. His SBB leaped to even greater heights; a 40 hit AOE attack, a 150% ATK/DEF/REC self-buff, along with the buffs from his BB. Oh, and did I mention that his SBB is infinite?

Finally his UBB is a 25 hit AOE attack which boosts ATK and BB ATK of all allies by 250% and 500% respectively, and also further boosts HIS own ATK by 250%.

As for unit recommendations, Sareas is an excellent BB manager and, when played right, he can even be a nuker when placed among the likes of units who provide offensive buffs such as Rahgan, her sister Berdette, and of course, Avant.

My Rating for Sareas:
      FG / FH Effectiveness: 10/10

All in all, Sareas is easily one, if not the best unit from his batch. He provides excellent party support, and this kid's bulky. A great BB manager and spark blanket, especially in FH.

---
      Unyielding Bulwark of Bariura, Tartarus Demolition Dure

"The secret to my strength? Accept good and evil alike, without question. And live as myself!"
      Unit No. 1270

HP: 6621 (1100)
      ATK: 2765 (440)
      DEF: 2422 (440)
      REC: 2206 (440)

Leader Skill: Obliterating Wrath Axe
      40% boost to max HP, hugely boosts Atk relative to remaining HP & probable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns

Extra Skill: Resolution
      Boosts Atk when HP is high & hugely boosts Def when HP is low

Brave Burst: Roca Disruption
      12 combo Earth attack on all foes, considerably boosts Atk, Def for 3 turns & probable slight HP recovery when attacked for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Earthstorm Hellaxe
      15 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), probable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns, considerably boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns & probable Spark critical for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Ephialtes
      21 combo massive Earth attack on all foes, enormous Spark vulnerability for 2 turns, enormously boosts Atk, Def for 3 turns & damage taken hugely restores HP for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
      Hades Might Dure @ Lv. 100 + Earth Mecha God +
      Miracle Totem + Earth Totem +

My Review for Dure:
      As resilient he may be when the Gods invaded Bariura, how much could he contribute to the squad? Is he a mere sacrificial pawn like what his sister has said?

He's obviously the odd one out of this batch designwise, not very surprising though, considering his elemental affinity. Great stats, nothing too low or too high, perhaps except for his ATK, which is a little bit bigger than Sareas'.

LS makes his squad survive even longer, and the 0-120% ATK boost based on HP remaining reminds of the earth samurai Toutetsu. He also gives provides a 10% chance of spark vulnerability (20%), which really, doesn't do much difference in terms of damage. Some may call it a filler buff of some sorts.

His ES further boosts his ATK by 0-50% based on HP remaining, and his DEF by 0-100% based on HP lost. While it sounds good in paper, you better hope that enemies don't one-shot him in order for his DEF boost to really work.

Moving on to his active skills, his BB is a 12 hit AOE attack which boosts ATK and DEF by 120%, and has a 20% chance of HP recovery when attacked (20%-25% of damage taken), while his SBB is a 15 hit AOE attack whose damage is relative remaining HP (200%-850%). Furthermore, it grants a 20% chance of a spark crit, which deals an additional 50% worth of damage, boosts ATK relative to DEF by 60% (these are all for 3 turns) and has a 25% chance of dealing 25% spark vulnerability to all enemies for 2 turns. His SBB basically mimicked Rize's, and has the potential to become even more stronger than Rize's SBB if the spark buffs proc, but only by a small percentage.

His UBB finally is a 21 hit AOE attack which boosts enemies' spark vulnerability by 100%, boosts all allies' ATK and DEF by 250%, and finally, heals 75% of damage received for 3 turns. It's good, but there are far more better offensive UBB to use.

As for unit recommendations, he is a good mix of offensive, defensive, and spark-related buffs, you want to take advantage of his ATK relative to DEF buff in SBB, so a unit who further boosts DEF like Mikael will work. Healers/HoTers/HC Buffers will also provide a good amount of help when setting Dure as a lead, because you want units to have full HP in order to take advantage of that LS.

My Rating for Dure:
      Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 9/10
      FG / FH Effectiveness: 10/10

For those who don't have Rize, Dure can be a great FH/FG nuker. He also sees some use in Arena, due to the survivability his LS provides, and the potentially large ATK boost he can provide for the team...unless OFS kicks in.

---

Unit Review: Heroes of Eneroth, Batch 2: Mikael, Allanon and Nyami

In the land of Eneroth, there is a neverending war between the warriors of Morokai and the mages of Deva. Among these two kingdoms, six new units coming from different backgrounds are introduced. Which of these units are the most effective? Let's find out.
      --
      Lord Commander of Deva Army, Storm Champion Mikael

"I am sworn to serve the Deva. But taking the life of an innocent... That is something I cannot do."
      Unit No. 8163
      Rarity: 7*

Stats:(Lord Type, at Max Level)
      HP: 7015 (1000)
      ATK: 2521 (400)
      DEF: 2680 (600)
      REC: 2132 (300)

Max Imp Cap Type: Defense-type

Leader Skill: Storm Champion's Bastion
      40% boost to max HP, Def, negates all status ailments, damage taken boosts BB gauge & boosts damage reduced while guarding

Extra Skill: Lord Commander's Umbrage (Requires: Eremorn's Aegis)
      Boosts BB gauge fill rate, damage taken boosts BB gauge when Eremorn's Aegis is equipped & boosts Thunder elemental damage

Brave Burst: Impetus Claustra
      10 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, 50% damage reduction for 1 turn, guarding boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & boosts damage reduced while guarding

Super Brave Burst: Incitus Fragor
      12 combo powerful Thunder attack on single foe (damage relative to remaining HP), 50% damage reduction for 1 turn & boosts Def relative to Atk and boosts Def for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Tempestatem Ludicium
      14 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, reduces all damage to 1 for 1 turn (2 turns for self) & boosts Atk, Def and boosts Def relative to Atk for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
      Thunder Paladin Mikael @ Lv. 100 + Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Miracle Totem + Metal Mimic + Bulb

My Review for Mikael:
      Mikael's presence was a gift to the gods, according to his lore. Would his presence in a squad be a gift, or a burden?

At first glance I thought of him as Shera's cousin from another world, due to the rather similar design they have. Turns out I was partly correct. No, Shera and Mikael aren't related, however, they are both thunder mitigators, with Mikael being her defensive counterpart, more or less.

His LS alone proves that he is indeed a defensive unit, which, aside from the 40% HP and DEF increase, nullifies status ailments, boosts BB gauge by 2-3 BCs when attacked and provides an additional 10% damage reduction when guarding (which is normally 50%, with Mikael's LS, it'll be 60%). This will see use in content which values survivability over damage, like Trials, GGCs and etc.

Moving on to his ES, which, like most of this batch, is heavily dependent on their spheres, except for the 125% EWD increase when against water types. When equipped with Eremorn's Aegis, his fill rate is boosted by 20%, and he gets additional 2-3 BCs when attacked. This is good since he doesn't have a great attacking animation thus making it hard for him to generate BCs when sparking, and his BB and SBB are rather expensive.

Now on to his BB and SBB. Firstly his BB is a 10 hit AOE attack, which, along with the mitigation, fills BB gauges by 4 BCs when guarding, and adds an additional 10% damage reduction when guarding.

SBB is an 10 hit ST attack which damage is based on remaining HP; aside from the mitigation, he also gets two defensive buffs, the usual DEF boost (150%) and the ATK relative to DEF boost (60% of ATK > DEF). Not entirely BB gauge friendly, but helpful when focusing on certain parts of raid bosses/pushing thresholds.

Lastly, his UBB is a 14 hit AOE attack which reduces all damage for 1 turn (2 turns for Mikael himself), boosts ATK and DEF by 250%, and boosts DEF relative to ATK by 100%. You fight very few bosses which requires 100% mitigation to not get your backside handed to you, so unless you fight one of those, you might want to stick to 3-turn 75% mitigation.

Regarding which units he might want to work with, BB managers will help him tremendously because as we've said before, his attack animation, coupled by his STSBB, is not going to generate a lot of spark BCs. You might also want to bring a second mitigator when he's around, just in case.

Fun Fact:
      His active skills are all latin words, which roughly translate to the following:
      Impetus Claustra - Rattling Barriers
      Incitus Fragor - Violent Crash
      Tempestatem Ludicium - Storm Judgement

My Rating for Mikael:
      FG / FH Effectiveness: 6/10
      Grand Quest Effectiveness: 7/10

He's very defensive alright, in fact, a little too defensive that he neglected his BB gauge. He will however, shine in content that values survivability over damage, which is increasing nowadays, so he's still very much useful.

---
      Bringer of Love and Peace, Loremaster Allanon

"Ask, and it shall be given! Seek, and ye shall find! Greatness will never befall those who summon it not!"
      Unit No. 8166

HP: 6674 (1100)
      ATK: 2580 (440)
      DEF: 2456 (440)
      REC: 2553 (440)

Leader Skill: Loremaster's Sermon
      30% boost to all parameters, negates elemental damage, boosts elemental damage & boosts OD gauge fill rate

Extra Skill: Arcane Erudition (Requires: Ritus Staff)
      Adds removal and negation of status ailments effects for 3 turns to BB/SBB when Ritus Staff is equipped

Brave Burst: Animus Arcanum
      Boosts BB gauge on use, reduces all elemental damage for 3 turns, damage taken boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & boosts Max HP of all allies

Super Brave Burst: Astral Cataclysmus
      15 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, adds all elements to attack and boosts elemental weakness damage for 3 turns, greatly recovers HP & slightly boosts OD gauge

Ultimate Brave Burst: Grand Arte: Love and Peace
      18 combo massive Light attack on all enemies, greatly refills BB gauge when damage is taken for 3 turns, greatly boosts all elemental damage and resistance for 3 turns & fully recovers HP of all allies over 3 turns

How to Evolve:
      Chronicler Allanon @ Lv. 100 + Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Miracle Totem + Metal Mimic + Bulb

My Review for Allanon:
      Allanon, the peculiar librarian. Will this Love and Peace he's dreamed of be a driving force when it comes to battling, or should he return to library and engage with the books there?

Lore and designwise, whoever made this unit must be really..creative. A bookworm who's full of outdated references and relies on a hippo as a mount, and it somehow works on him. Go figure

He's a great support unit. His LS is pretty much straight to the point, 30% boost to all parameters, negates EWD received, boosts EWD dealt by 100%, and boosts OD fill rate by 20%.

ES is pretty straightforward too, it removes and negates status ailments for 3 turns, what else is there to say? Which is very useful, if it wasn't too dependent on his sphere which isn't around yet.

Moving on to his active skills, his BB is a support skill, which instantly boosts BB gauge by 12BCs, boosts BB gauges by 5-7BCs when attacked, boosts Max HP by 15%, and reduces EWD by 15%

However, the loremaster gains the ability to attack on his SBB, which is a 15 hit AOE attack that boosts EWD dealt by 75%, adds all elements to attack, and recovers everyone's HP. Variety is really good in this case, however, his active skills can be a little too expensive, so a BB manager will do wonders.

Finally his UBB is an 18 hit AOE attack which boosts BB gauge when attacked by 50 BCs, boosts EWD dealt by 300%, fully recovers everyone's HP, and lastly, reduces EWD received by 75%. EWD reduction is different from mitigation, iirc, so it should stack with UBB mitigation.

For unit recommendations, Allanon can be inserted anywhere. Additionally. element based buffs are the type of buffs that only a handful of units have, and you'd most likely use other units because they're not necessarily needed in most content, they just make things easier. The good thing about Allanon is that he covers all those buffs by himself (and more), thus you can insert him in almost any squad.

Fun Fact:
      He is the fourth unit that makes use of a book as some sort of weapon (of course, in addition to his staff and scrolls). The first one was Elimo, followed by Kuhla, and then Rigness.

My Rating for Allanon:
      Extra Skill: 8/10
      UBB: 10/10

Allanon provides element-based buffs and so much more. He's very slot-efficient, thus making him a perfect unit to insert in any squad.

---
      Zoom, Zooom!! Shadow Cat Nyami

"New "Pawz"…to wear? But…I like my…old ones… Are they…soft? Like kitty pawz?"
      Unit No. 8169

HP: 6315 (1000)
      ATK: 2857 (700)
      DEF: 2213 (300)
      REC: 2561 (300)

Max Imp Cap Type: Attack-type SSS

Leader Skill: Nyaight Prowler
      80% boost to Atk, 20% boost to critical hit rate & hugely boosts critical and Spark damage

Extra Skill: Kitty of the Shadows (Requires: Nyami's Bells)
      Probable damage reduction to 1 & hugely boosts Spark damage when Sparks have exceeded certain amount for next turn when Nyami's Bells is equipped.

Brave Burst: Shadow Pawz
      16 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, fully restores own BB gauge, boosts BB damage & critical hit rate of all allies for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Zoom Zooom!!
      16 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, 4 combo powerful Dark attack on single foe (consecutive uses boost damage), casts stealth on self boosting own critical hit rate for 2 turns & probable Spark critical for self for 1 turn

Ultimate Brave Burst: Nyami Frenzy!!!
      22 combo massive Dark attack on all foes, great boost to Atk, critical hit rate and Spark critical for 3 turns & Spark damage boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
      Wild Cat Nyami @ Lv. 100 + Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Miracle Totem + Metal Mimic + Bulb

My Review for Nyami:

Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya. Nyanya nyanyanyanya nyanyanya. Nyanyanya, nyanya zoom zoom?

So I guess we should aim for the child units now? We have Sareas and Melina in Bariura Royalties, Eneroth has Nyami.

First of all, her LS is heavily offensive, boosting ATK by 80%, Crit Rate by 20%, Spark Damage by 100%, and Crit Damage by 150%. She'll be zooming on all the enemies with that LS.

ES then compensates for her being too offensive by giving her a 20% chance of reducing damage taken to 1.

Let's go to her active skills. Her BB is a 16 hit AOE attack which refills gauge to the max, boosts BB ATK by 250% and crit rate by 60%. The 100% BB refill kind of makes her a iSBBer, a toned downed version of that however, since her SBB doesn't refill on its own, unless, spark BC gen is in effect.

Her SBB then is a both a 16 hit AOE attack, and a 4 hit ST attack which gets stronger the more you use it (300% damage mod increase per use, with a maximum of 900% damage mode increase). She also casts Stealth on herself, rendering her unable to be targeted while at the same time giving herself a 60% Crit Rate increase, and a 60% chance of inflicting spark crit which boosts spark damage by 50%, making her a great boss raid body part...killer and a good unit to have in FH/FG.

Lastly, her UBB is a 22 hit AOE attack, which boosts ATK by 300%, Crit Rate by 60%, SparkCrit Damage by 50% and provides a spark BC gen (5-8 BCs per spark dealt). Crit rate isn't something you normally see in UBB, but we'll take it.

As for unit recommendations. A spark BC generator is always helpful, like Lafiel, Avani, etc. She's also heavily offensive on her own, so you only need to fill out the rest of the roles you need.

Fun Fact:
      She is cute. Yeah, fun right?

My Rating for xx:
      BB/SBB: 9.5/10
      Trials and GGC Effectiveness: 9.5/10
      FG / FH Effectiveness: 9.5/10

She's cute, and she's deadly, perhaps too deadly, that she might want to tone down with the zoom zooming when it comes to certain raid bosses. Nevertheless, a great offensive unit that you'd find yourself using in all sorts of content. Although I personally prefer Melina over her.

Last edited by sephanx; 04-24-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Unit Review: One of the Ten

Kulyuk, a god who judged all living beings equally, has appeared in the Summon Gate, along with his disciples Averus, Bestalg, Voldoga, Layla and Zeal. What exactly are these characters capable of? We'll see!
        ---
        The Just Omniarch, Fabled Emperor Kulyuk

"All races should be treated equally. I see no point in destroying humanity alone."
        Unit No. 1309
        Rarity:

HP: 8,107 (1,500)
        ATK: 2,753 (600)
        DEF: 2,808 (600)
        REC: 2,652 (600)

Leader Skill: Omni Emperor's Holy Ground
        50% boost to Def, max HP, boosts Def, Rec when HP is low & negates all status ailments and elemental damage

Extra Skill: To the Open World
        Negates all status ailments and elemental damage & adds Fire barrier effect to BB/SBB

Brave Burst: Ortho Accretion
        14 combo Fire attack on all foes, removes all status ailments & hugely boosts BC efficacy for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Solemn Pledge's Verdict
        19 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), removes all status ailments, hugely boosts BC efficacy for 3 turns & boosts Def relative to Atk for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Hallow Purging Inferno
        24 combo massive Fire attack on all foes, hugely boosts max HP, 75% damage reduction for 3 turns & adds probable random status ailment counter for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
        Mythic Kulyuk @ Lv. 120 + Fire Mecha God + Fire Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Fire Totem + Bat Mimic + Bat Mimic + Metal Mimic + Metal Mimic + 3,000,000 Zel + 1,000,000 Karma

SP Options:
        Attack Boosting:

[10 SP]
        Boosts Atk relative to remaining HP (+0.5% boost per 1% HP remaining, 50% boost max.)
        Special:
        [10 SP] Enhances BB gauge fill rate boost effect added to BB/SBB (Additional 10% boost to BC efficacy)
        [50 SP] Adds Spark damage boost effect to BB/SBB (80% boost)
        [20 SP] Adds enormous Def boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB (140% boost)
        [10 SP] Enhances Spark damage boost effect (Additional 30% boost to Spark damage (Prerequisite: Unlock "Adds Spark damage boost effect to BB/SBB"))
        [50 SP] Adds BB gauge boost when attacked for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB (3~5 BC fill)
        [10 SP] Enhances BB gauge boost when attacked for 3 turns effect (3~5 BC fill)
        [40 SP] Adds HP restoration effect to BB/SBB (Heals (2000~3000 + 11% of healer Rec) HP)
        [40 SP] Adds HP restoration for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB (Heals (1500~2000 + 10% of target Rec) HP)

My Review for Kulyuk:
        One of the few gods who didn't exactly want to wage war against humans. While this may have caused his impending fall, how would his altered form fare in the lands of Grand Gaia?

He's the first unit with an Omni Form after the starters, and as such, he has a what-if lore that quite frankly, isn't very interesting since his only form Pre-OE is a 7*, which doesn't really give him that much of a story. Designwise, he reminds me of Kanon.

His kit is very reminiscient of Kanon, with a few odds and ends added to make him the unit that he is; a mixed bag of support and defense. His LS is heavily defensive, with the potential to be even more defensive as everyone's HP decreases, due to te 0.5% boost to DEF and REC per 1% of HP lost. You might be thinking, REC sucks, it should be attack instead, blah blah. Well, in Trials, healing is very much needed, and with his LS, it'll be easier for units to regain more health as their HP drops. Also, he nullifies ailments and EWD.

His ES is really good, imo. It nullifies all status ailments, regardless of whether he is a lead or not, which is very handy for a status cleanser. Think of all the spheres you can use instead of Cosmic Dust. (when he isn't set as a lead, or when LS lock kicks in). Additionally, he provides a 2000 HP Fire Barrier when his BB/SBB is activated, pretty nice bonus, if you ask me.

Moving on to his active skills, his BB is more or less a filler skill, it's there to catch you when you fall 1 BC short of activating his SBB.

His SBB contains all the buffs his BB had; 50% boost to fill rate, cleanses and negates status ailments and debuffs, and more. Its damage is relative to Kulyuk's remaining HP, which can grant him additional 670% worth of damage at his lowest point. Furthermore, it boosts DEF relative to 40% of ATK, which is, okay, I guess.

His UBB lastly gives a 3 turn 75% mitigation, a 35% boost to everyone's max HP and an 80% chance to inflict a random status ailment when attacked. It's a set that we don't normally see, but it'll hold out on its own in certain content.

For his SP Options, he offers a wide array of buffs. Being the defensive-support unit that he already is, I would personally choose his healing options (Burst Heal and HoT) and the 140% boost to DEF buff OR a further increase in BB gauge fill rate (10%), because you can never have too much HP (or full BB gauges).

As for unit recommendations, it varies, depending on his SP Options, but being the defensive-support unit that he already is, a mitigator such as Lafiel would synergise with him quite well as she provides BC when attacked and Spark BC gen. Averus would also synergise well with Kulyuk. You'll see why below.

Fun Fact:
        Kulyuk is the Seventh God that is introduced in-game, following Karna Masta.

My Rating for Kulyuk:

All in all, Kulyuk is a really good unit on his own, with a potential to be even greater because of his SP Options, like most Omni Units. There's really not much to say about this guy except for he's great! He will most definitely see some use in trials/content which values survivability over damage.

---
        Disciple with Unwavering Loyalty, Nereides Treasure Averus

"A Summoner and the summoned are not exactly master and servant. So I shall still consider that person my master for all eternity..."
        Unit No. 1312
        Cost: 43

HP: 6,492 (1,100)
        ATK: 2,734 (440)
        DEF: 2,252 (440)
        REC: 2,735 (440)

Leader Skill: Ephemeral Uncharted Region
        40% boost to Def, max HP, slight damage reduction when damage taken has exceeded certain amount for 2 turns & probable random status ailment infliction

Extra Skill: Isolated Loyalty
        Huge boost to damage against status afflicted foes & adds status ailment negation for all allies for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB

Brave Burst: Noxious Coral
        14 combo Water attack on all foes, probable random status ailment infliction, damage dealt may slightly absorb max HP for 3 turns & 50% damage reduction for 1 turn

Super Brave Burst: Ionis of Shells
        17 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, hugely boosts damage against status afflicted foes for 3 turns, probable slight HP absorption and probable random status ailment infliction added to attack for 3 turns & 50% damage reduction for 1 turn

Ultimate Brave Burst: Spiritual Charm: Paracletus
        22 massive Water attack on all foes, inflicts Spark vulnerability for 2 turns, 75% damage reduction for 3 turns, adds Spark critical for 3 turns & activates Water barrier

How to Evolve:
        Ocean Jewel Averus @ Lv. 100 + Water Mecha God + Miracle Totem +
        Water Totem + Bat Mimic + Bat Mimic + 1,500,00 Zel

My Review for Averus:

A mermaid detested by many, due to her intellect and unwavering loyalty towards Kulyuk. She is said to have executed many proposals that Kulyuk himself detests. Will her experience be of any advantage in battle, or will she prove far too intelligent for the summoner?

The first water element mitigator outside of Legacy Units Elimo and Zeldeus, Averus isn't your typical, Ariel mermaid, she's Ariel's cousin that Neptune didn't want her daughter to meet because her lore alone, she has seen and done some things.

Anyway, her LS is a mix of defense and...status infliction? 40% boost to HP and DEF, reduces damage taken by 20% upon receiving 5000 HP worth of damage, 10% chance to inflict Poison, Curse and Paralysis & 15% chance to inflict Injury, Sick and Weak. Being what she is, she could've opted for a status-ailment counter instead of status-ailment infliction, but I digress, work with what you have.

Her ES is..inadequate. It negates status ailments for all allies for 3 turns. It doesn't cleanse, it negates it, meaning if you're paralyzed now and she activates her BB/SBB, you wouldn't have to worry about being paralyzed later, but your still paralyzed now. I guess I could see the reason behind her ES being this way is because this would make her synergise with Kulyuk. Oh, she also deals 100% more damage to statused enemies.

Moving on to her active skills, her BB, along with mitigation, has a 65% chance of inflicting a random status ailment. Additionally, she grants a 50% chance of stealing 3-5% of an enemy's HP. Unfortunately, the lifesteal buff has a chance to work per attack rather than per hit.

Next, her SBB, along with the lifesteal and mitigation, boosts damage against statused enemies by 160%, and also swapped the 65% status-infliction for a status-infliction buff, which has a lower proc chance. However, her SBB further boosts the already high chance of status-infliction on her BB. She's still auto-friendly, but you may want to swap between her BB and SBB for her status-infliction to really work.

Finally, her UBB makes her look like you're suddenly using a different unit. She firstly provides a 3-turn 75% damage mitigation (wow), a 20K HP water barrier (of course, she's under the sea), and as well as a turn of 100% spark vulnerability (uh, what?) and a 3-turn, 100% chance of inflicting spark crits that are worth 50% more damage (what happened?). Again, she could've opted for a different set of buffs related to status-infliction (maybe a caked up version of her SBB's damage boost against statused foes + 100% chance of status-infliction).

As for unit recommendations, I guess her loyalty towards Kulyuk was verified by her kit, since they synergise quite well. She offers little BB support, so a BB manager would also make this mermaid more magnificent. (alliteration!)

Fun Fact:
        Averus is the third water mitigator ever, following Elimo and Zeldeus, and the first non-legacy, water mitigator. Took her a long time too.

My Rating for Averus:
        Stats: 9/10
        GLEX Effectiveness: 9.5/10

Averus is a bit all over the place but that's quite alright since where she came from is pretty vast. And while she may not exactly be an offensive unit, her kit only proves that it's better (and far more deadlier) under the sea.

---
        Divine Dragonseer, Tempest Dragon Bestalg

"Foolish cowards rule the world. That is the misfortune of all living creatures. Instead, I want to believe in a future after this one...
        Unit No. 1315

HP: 6,876 (1,500)
        ATK: 2,832 (300)
        DEF: 2,410 (300)
        REC: 2,391 (300)

Max Imp Cap Type: Health-type

Leader Skill: Steel Dragon's Scale
        40% boost to Atk, max HP, 15% damage reduction from Earth, Thunder types & raises normal hit amount

Extra Skill: Nostalgic Eyes
        Raises normal hit amount & Spark damage may slightly boost BB gauge

Brave Burst: Odious Glide
        15 combo Earth attack on all foes, considerably boosts Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder elemental damage for 3 turns & raises normal hit amount for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Heaven's Four Wings
        23 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, hugely boosts Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder elemental damage for 3 turns, raises normal hit amount for 3 turns & adds Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder elements to attack for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Omnicious
        25 combo massive Earth attack on all foes, activates Earth barrier, enormously boosts all elemental damage for 3 turns & considerably raises normal hit amount for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
        Grieving Beast Belhem @ Lv. 100 +
        Earth Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Earth Totem + Bat Mimic + Bat Mimic + 1,500,00 Zel

My Review for Bestalg:

A 'dragonseer' who is said to have formed a close friendship with no other than Kulyuk himself. Having the power to see into the future, what kind of future awaits a squad joined by Bestalg?

Bestalg is a sworn friend of Kulyuk, and is a dragon? Looks like Revarza and Ardas' earth cousin to me.

Bestalg's LS more or less kicked Berdette of the previous batch out of the picture, offering a 40% boost to ATK and max HP, raises normal hit count and reduces EWD from Earth and Thunder Types. While I normally don't like units whose LS favor certain elements than the other, he's actually a pretty good unit compared to the other Ishgrian dragons. Additionally, while his LS might've exchanged more damage for HP, this doesn't make him any less of a great arena lead (that only means that your units will stay alive far more longer).

Its ES raises normal hit count and boosts BB gauge by 1 BC when dealing spark. Having a hit count ES automatically makes you a good arena unit, they say, so it's very much appreciated.

Moving on to its active skills, firstly, his BB is a damaging move which boosts Fire, Water, Earth and Thunder EWD by 75% and also raises hit count. All in all, this buff is resisted by most later content, so use it wisely.

Following its BB, its SBB retains the previous effects of its BB, while adding Fire, Water, Earth and Thunder elemental buffs to all allies' attacks. Huh, imagine that, an earth unit buffing four elements at once.

Lastly, Bestalg's UBB grants a 20K HP earth barrier, a 300% EWD boost and triples hit count. Again, the EWD is resisted by most later content, I'd rather use a different units' UBB.

As for unit recommendations, Bestalg's role is quite difficult to define, a mixed bag of some sorts, I guess? He goes well with a lot of units, mainly because he doesn't have any parameter boosting buffs outside of its LS, hit count and EWD boost, and even EWD doesn't bode well in some of the later content. To further take advantage of its hit count buffs, you should take units which give ATK-related buffs.

Fun Fact:
        Bestalg is the third earth unit which buffs the four elements, following Aneil and Quaid. Bestalg also resembles a griffon more than a dragon.

My Rating for Bestalg:
        Extra Skill: 9.5/10

Bestalg has an amazing LS, offering a good amount of buffs that will be very much useful in Arena and quests, and that's basically it. EWD is really, really good in when it procs, but when it's resisted, what you have in your squad is another earth multi-element buffer, and we already have Quaid and Aneil for that. Its hit count buff is really good for pushing thresholds though! (I tried looking for a good reason why Bestalg's good) Bestalg's basically a hit-or-miss unit.

---
        Ardent Machina, Steel Automaton Voldoga

"I was unable to protect those who saved me. My existence holds no value..."
        Unit No. 1318

HP: 6,920 (1,100)
        ATK: 2,788 (440)
        DEF: 2,564 (440)
        REC: 2,243 (440)

Leader Skill: Mechanical Steel Drill
        40% boost Atk, max HP, 75% boost to Spark damage & Spark damage boosts BB gauge

Extra Skill: Abandoned Wreckage
        50% boost to Spark damage & considerably boosts BB Atk when Spark damage has exceeded certain amount for next turn

Brave Burst: Echoing Thunder Demolition
        Thunder attack on all foes, removes all status ailments, negates them for 3 turns & negates Atk, Def, Rec reductions for 1 turn

Super Brave Burst: Crack Down Voltage
        Powerful Thunder attack on all foes, powerful Thunder attack on single foe, considerably boosts own Spark damage for 3 turns & fills BB gauge to max

Ultimate Brave Burst: Dark Aeon Vajra
        23 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, enormously boosts BB Atk and Spark damage for 3 turns & activates Thunder barrier

How to Evolve:
        Solid Frame Dolgrag @ Lv. 100 + Thunder Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Thunder Totem + Bat Mimic + Bat Mimic + 1,500,00 Zel

My Review for Voldoga:

This automaton protected its mentor with all its might, will it be able to protect its allies in battle as well?

Another genderless unit whose master of some sorts is a woman? That's new, right?

Anyway, a first glance on its kit would automatically let anyone to believe that this automaton is a sparker, and they're correct. Its LS alone, aside from a 40% boost to ATK and HP, gives 75% increase in spark damage and fills BB gauges by 2-3 BCs when sparks are dealt.

Its ES further boosts its spark damage by 50%, and also boosts BB Atk by 100% on the next turn when after dealing two sparks, all in all, an okay bonus, not below average nor outsstanding.

Moving on to its kit, he's the first of his batch to finally cleanse AND negate status ailments for 3 turns, he also negates stat reductions for 1 turn. These are all available on his single hit, AOE attack BB, by the way.

His iSBB is a mix of AOE and ST attack, much like Gildorf, only this time Voldoga grants itself a 150% boost to Spark.

Lastly, its UBB boosts everyone's BB ATK by 500%, Spark damage by 150%, and activates a 20K HP worth of Thunder Barrier. And this is the time where I think that all of the units in this batch has their own Barriers in their UBB, except for Kulyuk himself. The buffs in his UBB are actually pretty good, the hit count is also a solid 23, so you won't be having that much of a problem sparking it.

As for unit recommendations, Voldoga is a unit that works for itself and only itself, and like always, selfish buffs can be stacked with other buffs, so a good offensive unit would really make this automaton shine even more. He would also work wonders with OE Eze for obvious reasons.

Fun Fact:
        According to its lore; Voldoga's remains was scrapped by Maxwell herself and turned it into a weapon. Could it be Juggernaut? Maybe.

My Rating for Voldoga:
        Leader Skill: 8.5/10
        Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 7.5/10
        Grand Quest Effectiveness: 7/10

All in all, Voldoga gets a little above average for me. It has the potential of being a nuker, given the correct buffs, and honestly, if selfish buffs weren't stackable, I honestly won't spend some time raising Voldoga, because that is it's only trump card, and status negation are already present in a lot of other units. That being said, this automaton will most definitely shine in crit-resistant content. Think of Voldoga as Gildorf's distant cousin.

---
        Knowledgeable Mentor, Untainted Justice Layla

"I won't forgive that foolish god... How dare it insult my Lord Kulyuk's honor...!"
        Unit No. 1321

HP: 6,584 (1000)
        ATK: 2,602 (340)
        DEF: 2,607 (340)
        REC: 2,729 (620)

Max Imp Cap Type: Recovery-type

Leader Skill: Rightful World's Protection
        40% boost to Rec, max HP & damage taken considerably boosts BB gauge and may restore HP

Extra Skill: Pious Fealty
        Negates all status ailments, reduces BB gauge required for BB & damage taken may considerably boost BB gauge

Brave Burst: Canonical Safid
        Considerably restores HP, removes all status ailments, greatly restores HP for 3 turns, damage taken considerably boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & probable slight HP recovery for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Bright World's Admonition
        18 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, probable huge 1 turn Atk, Def reduction, hugely boosts Atk relative to Rec for 3 turns & probable Spark critical for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Wonder Rise
        22 combo massive Light attack on all foes, enormous 2 turn Atk, Def reduction, probability of raising allies from KO & enormously boosts Rec for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
        Virtuous Shimmer Layla @ Lv. 100 + Light Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Light Totem + Bat Mimic + Bat Mimic + 1,500,00 Zel

My Review for Layla:

This white mage served as a mentor to a willing automaton. Is she knowledgeable enough to be a great asset to her team, or should Layla just keep on being a mentor on the sidelines?

Layla looks a little off, creepy even, and I don't know why. Maybe it's her red eyes? She does make for a good healer though.

Moving on, her LS is health/recovery based, granting 40% boost to HP and REC, boosts BB gauges by 3-6 BCs when attacked and has a 25% chance of recovering 20% of damage taken, which is pseudo-mitigation in a way.

Her ES grants her a 50% chance of getting 3-5 BCs when attacked, reduces her BC cost by 20% and negates status ailments, making her BBs easier to manage.

With regards to her active skills, her BB is quite similar to Charla's; A non-attacking move which grants Burst Heal, HoT, status cleansing, the rest are Layla's buffs alone; 5-7 BCs when attacked and a 20% chance to heal 20-25% of damage taken. The thing about certain buffs on her BB is that, when Layla's set as a lead, it further amplifies some parts of her LS, which makes her a better healer and BB manager.

Her SBB however, dishes some damage. It is an 18 hit AOE attack which grants a 30% chance to reduce enemy ATK and DEF by 50%, buffs ATK relative to 80% of REC and has a 20% chance of increasing spark criticals by 50%. The REC > ATK buff is really high, however, you might want to pair it with a parameter-buffer such as Haile and Atro to take full advantage of it.

Lastly, her UBB grants a 2-turn 80% ATK and DEF reduction, has a 33 chance of raising allies from KO and...boosts REC by 350%? I guess the REC buff is there to take advantage of her SBB, but quite honestly, I'd be more happy if there was a REC buff included in her BB or SBB instead.

Now, with regards to units which work with her, like I've said before, parameter boosting units such as Haile, Paris and/or Atro will do wonders in order for her SBB to fully work. Zeal will also benefit from her due to her REC > ATK buff on her SBB.

Fun Fact:
        It isn't new for BF to introduce units whose relationships are female master - genderless follower. We already had Lira and her puppet-father(?) Gravion, Michele and her crab machina Duel SGX and now, Layla and her apprentice Voldoga.

My Rating for Layla:
        Unit Art and Lore: 9.5/10
        Extra Skill: 9.5/10
        BB/SBB: 9.5/10
        Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 7/10
        FG / FH Effectiveness: 9.5/10

Well, overall I can say that this unit is an already amazing healer who tried relly hard to be a good attacker, but didn't really work out exactly as planned. She'll definitely see some use in Trials, and hard content, mostly as a healer.

---
        Lone Disciple, Mauve Tenebrosity Zeal

"Useless information is worthless. Just leave it all to me. I will fight now...on equal terms!"
        Unit No. 1324

HP: 6,741 (1000)
        ATK: 2,816 (600)
        DEF: 2,531 (300)
        REC: 2,424 (400)

Max Imp Cap Type: Attack-type

Leader Skill: Devastating Massacre
        40% boost to Atk, max HP, hugely boosts BB Atk & Spark damage boosts BB gauge

Extra Skill: Ominous Secrecy
        Adds considerable boost to BC, HC drop rate for all allies for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB

Brave Burst: Vacant Close
        19 combo Dark attack on all foes, considerably boosts BC efficacy for 3 turns, hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & Spark damage slightly boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Double Dark Enigma
        40 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, probable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns & considerably boosts Atk and BB Atk for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Lost Another
        25 combo massive Dark attack on all foes, enormously boosts Atk and Spark damage for 3 turns, enormously boosts critical hit damage for 3 turns & Spark damage enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
        Hollow Darkness Zeal @ Lv. 100 + Dark Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Dark Totem + Bat Mimic + Bat Mimic + 1,500,00 Zel

My Review for Zeal:

Zeal is one of Kulyuk's disciples, however, he chose to work alone in order for his comrades to not get in any danger. How would he fare in battles when put in a squad?

We're looking at a unit who's personality reminds me of Zephyr; reserved, and someone who'd rather work alone. He also has red eyes like the rest of his fellow humanlike(?) disciples. He's a mixed bag of some sorts; maintaining an offensive role and a role of a BB manager.

Edit: I just realized, his Summon Quote starts with, "Useless information is worthless." Well, aren't you being a little too obvious there, Zeal.

Zeal's LS best resembles Sirius' LS; 40% boost to ATK, HP, 150% boost to BB ATK and instead of an increase in Spark Damage, he instead grants 2-3 BC fill per spark. Survivability + ATK + BC support = outstanding lead.

His ES grants a 35% BC and HC drop rate effect to his BB/SBB, that's pretty good especially in content with not much BC resistance, and to some extent, content with full BC resistance, because full BC resistance in those content only lasts for a couple of turns.

Next we have his active skills; his BB is very much fitting for a BB manager. 7 BCs/turn, 40% boost to fill rate, and 1-2 BC fill when sparks are dealt.

His SBB however, you'd think he would hiss at the idea of autobattling since the buffs he grants on his SBB are much different; 25% chance of inflicting 30% spark vulnerability on all enemies, 140% boost to ATK and 250% boost to BB ATK. It should be said that his SBB is a great spark blanket, at 40 hits.

Finally his UBB grants a good amount of boosts that are very much relevant to today's content; 250% boost to ATK, 130% boost to Spark Damage, 300% boost to Critical Damage, and 5~8 BC fill for sparks dealt. It's outstanding, to say the least.

As for unit recommendations, as I've said above, Zeal assumes both an offensive role and a BB manager, Laberd is a solid choice for a mitigator if you want to get that BC when attacked buff, Layla's pretty good too, not only does she offer BC when attacked, she further increases damage dealt by Zeal (and just everyone in the squad) with her ATK > REC buff.

Fun Fact:
        It can be speculated that it was Melord, Lucius' disciple whom Zeal battled in Ishgria. Man, Melord can be quite a buzzkill.

My Rating for Zeal:
        Arena, CA and Colo Effectiveness: 10/10

Ultimately, Zeal is a great unit to have in almost every squads for as long as Avant isn't there (actually, it could still work since they only have about 1 clashing buffs on both of their SBBs). He has some serious buffs that will definitely be of much use, he's a great spark blanket. He'll see much use in almost every content.

Unit Review: Legacy Units

Finally, the Legacy Units we've been waiting for: Shida, Zelnite, Lucina and Orna, are released! Let's see how they'll fare with the current meta with a review!
        ---
        Ocean's Daughter, Aqua Pura Lucina

"I want to speak to Selena again. Someday, we'll smile and laugh like children once more... won't we?"
        Unit No. 1258
        Cost: 40

HP: 6,461 (1,000)
        ATK: 2,486 (340)
        DEF: 2,412 (340)
        REC: 2,057 (620)

Max Imp Cap Type: Recovery-type

Leader Skill: Five Light's Punishment
        100% boost to Atk and 30% boost to max HP when 5 elements or more are present & adds probable Def ignoring effect

Extra Skill: Motherly Wave
        Considerably boosts Atk when HP is full & adds Def boost relative to max HP for all allies for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB

Brave Burst: Saphiro Mobius
        16 combo Water attack on all foes, adds Water, Earth elements to attack for 3 turns, raises normal hit amount for 3 turns & greatly restores HP for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Cerulean Arcadia
        20 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, adds Water, Earth elements to attack for 3 turns, considerably boosts Atk for 3 turns & raises normal hit amount for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Svanhvit's Breath
        24 combo massive Water attack on all foes, adds massive additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns, enormously boosts Atk for 3 turns & damage taken enormously restores HP for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
        Aqua Goddess Lucina @ Lv. 100 + Water Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Water Totem + Water Pot + Legend Stone + 1,500,00 Zel

My Review for Lucina:

Lucina, a daughter of the ocean who has a close friendship with the Heroine of Sama. Will her awakened waterbending powers crash upon the enemies?

Designwise, she looks elegant, and I'm not entirely sure what happened to her. Did she die, or did she melt? Also, there was a Legacy Idea thread I made earlier, and there was an entry posted in that thread that bears some resemblance to her current kit. Good for whoever posted that.

Anyway, her LS is an upgrade from her previous forms, a rainbow-based LS which also has a 20% chance of landing a DEF-ignoring attack. Compared to today's meta, Lucina leads won't see the light of day, mainly because her (and the rest of her batch) Legacy form was released rather late.

Her ES is quite useful, boosting her ATK when HP is full and adds a DEF relative to HP buff effect on her BB/SBB (DEF > 15% of max HP). Thankfully, her ES synergises with her BB, but then again, even if you don't activate her BB, there are five units in a squad, most likely there'll be a healer in your squad then.

Moving on with her active skills, her BB is a 16 hit AOE attack which adds Water and Earth elements to attacks, doubles hit count and grants a rather powerful HoT effect on all allies.

Next, her SBB is a 20 hit AOE attack which, drops the HoT buff and replaces it with a 140% boost to ATK. Other buffs present in her BB are present here as well.

Finally, her 24 hit, AOE SBB sports a 1000% DoT modifier for 3 turns, boosts ATK by 200% and heals 75% of damage taken for 3 turns. Pretty niche, but serves its purpose.

As for unit recommendations, in Trials, to take full advantage of the DEF > HP buff, future Legacy unit Darvanshel will work very well with Lucina. Additionally, her Legacy form was released alongside Orna's to kind of synergise with the whip wielder.

Fun Fact:
        Lucina is the first water unit who has the ability to boost hit count on her BB/SBB. Pretty nifty, if you ask me.

My Rating for
        Lucina:
        Unit Art and Lore:
        10/10
        Extra Skill: 10/10
        GLEX Effectiveness: 8/10
        FG / FH Effectiveness: 7/10

All in all, Lucina offers nothing new to the current meta, she will however, see some use in certain mono-water squads as the very first (?) water unit who can increase hit count. Her DEF > HP buff will see some use in certain trials, but other than that, there are far better units than her. She can't take all the blame, however, since their Legacy forms were released rather late.

---
        Guile Hero, Legendary Thief Zelnite

"I am but a simple thief. Me, betrothed to the Princess of Wind? Where did you hear such rubbish?! I'd sooner hang than fraternize with royalty!"
        Unit No. 1259

HP: 6,608 (1,100)
        ATK: 2,541 (440)
        DEF: 2,154 (440)
        REC: 2,111 (440)

Leader Skill: Godly Thievery
        30% boost to max HP, enormously boosts BC, HC, Zel and Karma drop rate & boosts EXP gained [Note: also boosts Item rate]

Extra Skill: Seeker's Gaze
        20% boost to all parameters when a Drop type Sphere is equipped & raises normal hit count

Brave Burst: Invisible Grip
        15 combo Earth attack on all foes, hugely boosts BB gauge, boosts BC, HC and considerably boosts Items drop rate for 3 turns & boosts OD gauge fill rate for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Lost Heirloom
        40 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes (absorbs portion of the damage), hugely boosts BB gauge, boosts BC, HC and considerably boosts Items drop rate for 3 turns & damage taken considerably boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Zelnite's Honor
        20 combo massive Earth attack on all foes, enormously boosts Atk for 3 turns, considerably raises normal hit amount for 3 turns & hugely boosts BC, HC drop rate and considerably boosts Item drop rate

How to Evolve:
        Thief God Zelnite @ Lv. 100 + Earth Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Earth Totem + Earth Pot + Legend Stone + 1,500,000 Zel

My Review for Zelnite:

A guile hero for the poor and the oppressed, will Zelnite steal the breath of his enemies away?

Finally, we have the Legendary Thief, who, along with Shida has been outclassed by some LE reintaur. With any luck, Zeruiah won't be returning anytime soon. With regards to his design, I am particularly fond of his idle animation. Very cool looking.

Alright let's start with his LS. Being the person that he is, he boosts all drop rates, but aside from that, he now also provides an additional 10% boost to EXP gained, and a 30% boost to HP, for survivability. Clearly this LS will see use in quests and item farming only.

His ES is fairly easy to activate, it boosts all parameters by 20% when a Drop Sphere is equipped & raises normal hit count. With his ES, he can certainly be a good filler unit for arena.

His BB boosts BC and HC drop rates by 25%, Item drop rate by 3%, boosts BB gauge by 8BCs and boosts OD gauge fill rate by 20%. All in all, this is something we've already expected from Zelnite, and the OD fill rate increase can be quite handy if you're in need of an Overdrive after a set amount of turns.

Moving on, his SBB is a 40 hit AOE attack which brings all the buffs from his BB except the OD fill rate increase, exchanging it for a BC fill when attacked (4-7BC) buff. It also absorbs 30-45% of damage dealt as HP, meaning, his health will most likely be full everytime he uses his SBB.

Lastly, his UBB is 20 hit AOE attack which boosts ATK by 200%, triples normal hit count, boosts BC, HC drop rate by 50%, and boosts Item drop rate by 3%. Nothing entirely surprising except for maybe the triple hit count boost.

As for units that work well with Zelnite, he's obviously already good in most quests, so feel free to fill all the remaining roles you need.

Fun Fact:
        Zelnite is the first unit that utilizes a particular sphere type, rather than a specific sphere, in order to activate his ES.

My Rating for Zelnite:
        Unit Art and Lore:
        10/10
        Stats: 8.75/10
        Quest Effectiveness: 11/10 (this is the first time I did this)
        Raid Effectiveness: 7.5/10
        Trials and GGC Effectiveness: 8/10
        GLEX Effectiveness: 8/10

Zelnite shines in quests, and looking deeper into his kit, he's also a viable unit in Arena and Colo (due to his ES, BB, and SBB) and, if you're in need of another spark blanket, he has the potential to be of great use in FH.

---
        Whip-wielding Siren, Shocking Beauty Orna

"What's troubling you? Not to worry! Gaze upon this captivating beauty, and you'll soon forget all about it!"
        Unit No. 1260

HP: 6,485 (1,100)
        ATK: 2,600 (440)
        DEF: 2,003 (440)
        REC: 2,322 (440)

Leader Skill: Maiden's Wanderlust
        Damage taken considerably boosts BB gauge, boosts BC efficacy & considerably reduces BB gauge required for BB

Extra Skill: Righteous Heart
        Critical damage boosts Atk for 2 turns

Brave Burst: Tiferet Whip
        15 combo Thunder attack on all foes, probable huge 1 turn Atk, Def reduction & adds Fire, Thunder elements to attack for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Aglaean Tail
        18 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, adds Fire, Thunder elements to attack for 3 turns, enormously boosts critical hit rate for 3 turns, considerably boosts Atk relative to Rec for 3 turns & probable Spark critical for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Orna's Punishment
        23 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, enormously boosts critical damage for 3 turns, enormously boosts Atk relative to Rec for 3 turns & adds Spark critical for 3 turns

How to Evolve:
        Zeus Whip Orna @ Lv. 100 + Thunder Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Thunder Totem + Thunder Pot + Legend Stone + 1,500,00 Zel

My Review for Orna:

This shocking belle has caused quite a ruckus in her day. We can't, however, forget the fact that she was able to subdue the Ice Queen Skramya. Will her quirkiness serve as a disadvantage to her group?

Her Legacy form turned her into a female Zelnite of some sorts, wielding levitating weapons held by her trusty whip. Her lore however, says otherwise. As far as I can remember, she wields a whip, not a sword.

Her LS offers no parameter boosting effects, instead, she opted for buffs suited for a BB manager; boosting BB gauges by 3-6 BCs when taking damage, boosts BC efficacy by 50%, and reduces BB gauge required for BB by 25%.

Her ES is simple but easy to activate, except of course in crit-resistant content; her ATK is boosted by 80% for 2 turns whenever she deals critical damage.

Now on to her active skills; Her BB is a 15 hit AOE attack which has a 30% chance of inflicting 50% ATK and DEF down on all enemies, and adds Fire, Thunder elements to attack for 3 turns.

Her SBB is an 18 hit AOE attack which, along with the elements buff, boosts critical hit rate by 60%, boosts ATK relative to REC by 60%, and grants a 20% chance of dealing 50% more spark damage. Some may call it a spark critical.

Lastly, her UBB is a 23 hit AOE attack, which boosts critical damage by 300%, boosts ATK relative to 100% of REC and adds spark critical for 3 turns, further boosting spark damage dealt by 50%. Very potent buffs, especially the critical damage buff. It should be said however, that criticals-related buffs are rendered useless in critical-resistant content.

On the topic of unit recommendations, her LS and her active skills assume different roles, and as such, she can be quite difficult to pair with. As a lead, obviously friend leads would have to provide the parameter boosting buffs, otherwise you won't last long in most content.

Fun Fact:
        Orna, if any of you have forgotten, was the woman who subdued Skramya in Mistral. Also, before her release in Global, people thought that her weapon of choice were sparklers.

My Rating for Orna:
        Unit Art and Lore:
        9.5/10
        Stats: 8/10
        Raid Effectiveness: 7/10
        Trials and GGC Effectiveness: 7.5/10
        GLEX Effectiveness: 7/10

Like her fellow Legacy units, she was released quite late that most units we have now already fills the role she can offer. That's not to say that she can still be a quite effective BB manager when set as a lead, she will however, need the help of parameter boosting friend leads in order to stay alive in difficult content.

---
        Devious Sorcerer, Omega Demise Shida

"Potential cannot be quantified. Even a failure can be part of a greater success, as I learned so long ago."
        Unit No. 1261

HP: 6,586 (1,100)
        ATK: 2,689 (440)
        DEF: 2,020 (440)
        REC: 2,120 (440)

Leader Skill: Soul Erosion Barrier
        35% boost to all parameters & 15% damage reduction from Light types

Extra Skill: Eternal Ambition
        Enormously boosts OD gauge fill rate & probable random status ailment counter when attacked

Brave Burst: Glowsoul Prison
        25 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, enormously boosts BB gauge & hugely boosts own Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Unknown Universe
        25 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, adds all elements to attack for 3 turns & boosts all elemental damage for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Boundless Hunger
        44 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, adds all elements to attack & enormously boosts all elemental damage for 3 turns & enormously reduces damage taken for 1 turn

How to Evolve:
        Death God Shida @ Lv. 100 + Dark Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Dark Totem + Dark Pot + Legend Stone + 1,500,00 Zel

My Review for XX:

Shida, one of the catalysts which brought about the impending war between humans and gods. How strong exactly is this Bariuran sorcerer?

Shida is back, and there's nothing really new with regards to his Legacy form's design. He did however, land in a world that's not Ishgria. And that leaves one a lot of questions... But we'll get to that later.

His LS is an upgraded version of his previous form's LS: Boosting all parameters by 35% and reduces damage received from Light types by 15%.

Moving on, his ES consists of really strong buffs. He is granted a 50% boost to OD gauge fill rate and has a 10% chance of inflicting Injury, Sick and Weak, AND an 8% chance of inflicting Curse, Poision and Paralysis when attacked.

On to his active skills. He boosts everyone's BB gauge by 12 BCs and boosts own ATK, DEF and REC by 150%, in addition to his 25 hit, AOE BB. Like always, selfish buffs are stackable with other buffs.

His SBB is like his previous forms SBB, only this time he is capable of attacking. It is a 25 hit AOE attack which adds all elements to attack, and boosts base EWD dealt by 50%.

Finally his UBB is a 44 hit AOE attack which adds all elements to attack, boosts base EWD dealt by 300% and negates damage taken for 1 turn. EWD buffs are only applied to base elements, not buffed elements, as always.

As for unit recommendations, the buffs he grant seldom clash with buffs needed in most trials, so feel free to fill in whatever roles you may need for that particular trial/content.

Fun Fact:
        There are many speculations as to where Shida could've landed upon being thrown into the crater. He could've landed in Melchio's world, and might just be one of the reasons why that world was turned into ruins, he could've gotten into Kikuri and Mifune's world, even the world where Isterio and Klaus used to rule.

My Rating for Shida:
        Unit Art and Lore:
        8.5/10
        Stats: 8.75/10

Ultimately, Shida is a unit who is a victim of late releases, much like his fellow Legacy units Zelnite, Lucina and Orna. Grahden's recently released 7* form has slowed this sorcerer down when it comes to leader skills. If anything, he is leagues better than Allanon in FH due to him having more hits in his SBB than the loremaster.

Last edited by sephanx; 04-29-2016, 01:27 AM.

Comment

======All New Quick & Easy Metal Parades by Kite [GUIDE]======

As Omni Evolutions begin their journey, so does my Metal Parade Guide made more easier! Wanna know how? Then you will only need the only unit that will definitely help you kill those wackos in Mega Metal Parade!

Omni Magress! With his 80% proc chance of ignoring Defenses with the Leomurg equipped, he can easily defeat any solo Metal Unit with relative ease. However the 20% miss chance can be a big pain, so any of these leaders/subs are also good!

Ragshelm/Xeno Melchio/Lucina 7* (coming soon) Leaders
          Normal Hit Count boosters and ES Units such as Selena, Zephyr, Avani, Rahgan, etc.
          Lugina 7* (unlimited Def. Ignore AoE SBB!)

Several Def. Ignore Units can also be good, such as Lune, Kira, Rize helps too!

With these setups, Magress can fully penetrate to any kinds of defenses with a simple hack and slash of his Leomurg! So make it worthwhile when doing Metal Parades! Ofcourse it fails, just try to SBB Lugina and fire away!

Divine Spear and Demon Lance also helps in adding some Def. Ignore probability, too!

Happy Grinding!

~ Kite
          Last edited by sephanx; 04-24-2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

======CURRENT EVENTS======

[Raid Drop Rates Up!]
            Yeah, you've read that right! Time to farm for materials!

[Super Honor Summon and Fusion Rates Up!]
            Its back for one whole week, hooray!

[Earth Day!]
            Celebrate Earth Day as we get 3 Earth Crystals, 2 Earth Mecha Gods and 1 Imp Key!

[Global Exclusive Grand Quest: Eneroth: Genesis]
            An unlikely alliance between two opposing forces had kidnapped Ezra, and its up to you and the Heroes of Eneroth to save her!

[New Batch!
            One of the Ten]

Kuluyuk, One of the Ten strongest gods has arrive in the RS Gate, along with his disciples! Goodluck summoning!

[RC6: Scary Story Mission]
            Amu Yunos is back! Make sure to drop by RAID so you can farm materials for her sphere!

[New Batch + Ticket Bundles]
            Kulyuk and his disciples are coming soon to BF Global! Apparently there's also a ticket pack available for purchase! x

[Challenge Arena Advisory]
            The time-consuming yet rewarding arena known as CA will be temporarily unavailable to the players. It'll be back though, hopefully more available and convenient!

[Frontier Hunter EX Season 25]
            Get ready to explore the uncharted frontier once again! FH25 is here and is ready to be surveyed!

[Game Update! Menon, Omni Evolution and Legacy Evolution]
            The final map of Ishgria, Menon, where Karna Masta is said to slumber, has been finally released! Along with the last map for the Ishgria Arc, Omni Evolution is finally here, along with the near release of Zelnite, Shida, Lucina, and Orna's Legacy Forms!
            Last edited by sephanx; 04-25-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

======ISSUE ARCHIVES=====

Previous issues of KBB can be found here for your convenience.
              Jan. 1-16 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...-01-16-edition
              Jan. 17-31 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...7-1-31-edition
              Feb. 1-15 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...1-2-15-edition
              Feb. 16-29 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...6-2-29-edition
              Mar. 1-13 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...1-3-13-edition
              Mar. 14-27 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...-27-edition​
              April 1 - 15 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...ril-15-edition

======ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS, DISCLAIMER AND OTHER STUFF======

This part is intended for giving recognition to the people who keep this thread alive. (That's you!)

First and foremost, do thank @Kite for making this bi-monthly thread available to everyone. Thanks also to the readers, a good amount of what's written here come from you so please, keep reading these threads!

Like always, try to keep the comments and replies light-hearted. If you have any suggestions, clarifications, violent reactions, tell me immediately and I may or may not do something about it. Cheers! x

Last edited by sephanx; 04-22-2016, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Kudos to sephanx for a job well done!

I will be providing you guys with some reliable intel during the 2nd half of the issue! So please do support Seph as well!

I might think of something by the end of this month too!

So read up, and stay sharp!

Comment

Wow, where did you find that manga? That was really interesting.

Comment

• Keithuakashi
                    Keithuakashi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can find it in Reddit or you can just search up Grand Gaia Chronicles Chapter 1 if you haven't read.

• sephanx
                    sephanx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'll put the links up above if you need it.

• lozoro
                    lozoro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    my same question, yes please do put the link, sephanx

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys that you can start reading now! I will be posting the rest of the review in a steady pace. Hope you enjoy this! x

Comment

• Kite
                    Kite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow, so late! >.>

SO LATE YOU SPELLED SELENA'S NAME WRONG!

• sephanx
                    sephanx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, sure, changed it

This is what are we gonna expect real soon... so brace yourselves!

Comment

• lozoro
                    lozoro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i heard about that dark gate...but what's it actually?
                    a door for 6* unit? or for OE unit?

• Techno
                    Techno commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A door that gives a 7* based evo unit, and that my friend will give you a straight OE unit

Good job again.

Comment

sephanx, Lance LS boost 8BC when exceeding 5k damage certainly limited in actual use against bosses, that's probably why you think it's better when hit instead(usually 3-4BC). But there was once in Collo, thanks to his LS + Selena SP + Phoenix Crown, I manage to counter using Selena BB even though start in 0 BC due to losing formation.

Comment

• sephanx
                      sephanx commented
                      Editing a comment
                      that is true...thanks for the heads up!

• Shironui
                      Shironui commented
                      Editing a comment
                      sephanx, I tried Juno Seto lead earlier. While Lance LS take 3(2 of them must be 5000+ damage) from 0 to fill Selena SBB, with Juno Seto lead take 4 normal attack from 0. I'm still talking about Selena with same setup above.

Yaaay Farlon! Good job sephanx

Comment

after reading this i want to Farlon and Ranma to get Omni Evo for happy ending !!!

Comment

• lozoro
                        lozoro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ramna OE, and she killed Farlon instead when he charged toward Sodis....

MUAHAHAHA

• Shironui
                        Shironui commented
                        Editing a comment
                        -_-, lozoro, that's a tragic ending. Fans gonna kill Alim if that happen.

• lozoro
                        lozoro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        But, but, it's happy ending for ramna, or at least she lives lol
                    Working...
                    X
                    CLICK HERE!