Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kite's Brave Blog - Anniversary Issue! - February 2016 2nd Half - 2/16 - 2/29 Edition

Hello guys! This month marks the 1st Anniversary of my Threads here in the forums ever since my very first Issue last February 2015.

I've missed several issues and I really do apologize for that!

First of all I would like to thank you for sticking in alongside me for the past year! It means a lot to me, to my friends and to our fellow Summoners in Brave Frontier!

I was inspired to create this in the first place and I know that you have high expectations to me! I will never fail you guys! I promise!

Let's start giving some sneak peaks, reviews and funny stuff for this Anniversary Issue here as we will be sticking around until the 29th of February!

Unit Review: Reeze

Nothing has stopped Reeze from being one of the best old units around. And as such with the Six Armors' story coming by and go, she is indeed grew to the best units we have in the game!

As your votes has made her earn this wonderful chance to have a spotlight, let's go and review her best abilities!

Armor #3, Hailstorm Armor Reeze

Unit # 1085
    Type: Water
    Rarity: 7*
    Max Level: 120
    Cost: 40

Stats at Lv. 120 (Lord-type only)

HP: 6702
    (+1100)
    ATK: 2421 (+440)
    DEF: 2176 (+440)
    REC: 2000
    (+440)

Max Imp Cap Type: Balanced

Leader Skill: Eternal Star Life
    Negates all status ailments, recovers HP each turn & damage taken boosts BB gauge

Extra Skill: To the Unlonely
    Adds status ailment negation effect to BB/SBB for 3 turns & 20% boost to all parameters when Reeze's Armor is equipped

Brave Burst: Hail Dissolution
    16 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, probable Paralysis, Sick, adds Paralysis, Sick effects to attack & removes all status ailments

Super Brave Burst: Unleashed Armor: Rift Rise
    18 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, greatly boosts own Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, boosts Def relative to Rec for 3 turns & removes all status ailments

Ultimate Brave Burst: Terminus Ad Quem
    22 combo massive Water attack on all foes, removes all status ailments & probable resistance against 1 KO attack

How to Evolve:

Hail Gigantron Reeze @ Lv. 100 + Water Mecha God +
    Miracle Totem + Water Totem + Metal Mimic + Legend Stone + 1,500,000 Zel

My Review for Reeze:

Being one of the Units with the power to nullify all status ailments for a Leader Skill take on new heights as it has been given tons of improvements, such as recovery of HP every turn and the infamous BB gauge fill when damaged.

She now has the power to cleanse AND nullify abormal statuses with her combined might of all of her BBs and Extra Skill. All of her BBs can cleanse ailments and stat debuffs while her ES now gives a nullifying effect for 3 turns whenever BB or SBB is used. And as such, equipping her signature Armor, triggers the 20% stat boost to herself.

Next to Edea, she can inflict Sick and Paralysis on it's own and can buff them to all allies' attacks. Her BB can do this with a 45% chance of inflicting both ailments and added effect to attack has a 10% Paralysis and 15% Sickness chance

And due to the patch that all self-inducing buffs now stacks with all other buffs, Reeze has become a more deadlier member of the Six Armor herself. 200% boost to all parameters to herself and an added 50% of REC converted to DEF for 3 turns. This do take stack buffing to a whole new level!

And to prove that it is true, I'll give you a picture screenshot on how my own Anima-type Reeze nearly reached 25,000 ATK stat. This is not with the best Leader Skills around town so bear with me!

Buffs: Extra Skill (Equipping Reeze's Armor), Reeze's Armor's 50% stat boost if BB gauge is full, Haile's BB (130% all stat buff), Rahgan's 60% DEF > ATK buff via SBB, Haile's Leader Skill

Reeze's UBB can be a small-scale version of Hadaron's UBB, in which that the Angel Idol buff is only of a chance rate of being triggered with 50% chance of withstanding a fatal attack. However it has a 1000% damage modifier and can cure status ailments too, but since only BB/SBB triggers the nullification effect, it will not work or stack either way. Take note, the Idol buff is only to herself.

Reviews from other Summoners: N/A

Fun Fact: Prior to her transformation to her 6* form, Reeze is actually one of the Six Armor, as stated in her evolution quote that she is Armor #3.

Reeze is also the sister of Reis, the creator of the Six Armors.

Despite that she has mechanical parts in almost all of her body, she is still classified as Female due to this. Not like her partner and assistant, Lilith who is completely a cyborg, she is of a Genderless class.

Reeze also marks the distinction of being the first 7* Unit to be the final boss in her own Grand Gaia Chronicles, "Cursed Fire Armor".

Reeze represents the Water element of the Six Armors. This also further alludes the Six Armors who represents one element for each.

My Rating for Reeze:

Unit Art: 10/10! - This is certainly much better than her 6* form nonetheless!
    Stats: 7/10 - Pretty well off and well on
    Leader Skill: 9/10 - Excellent for lazy autobattles in normal quests!
    Extra Skill: 8.5/10 - This makes her a status cleanser/nullifier. However handicap may still happen real soon since Reeze's Armor will later be a sharable sphere for activating Extra Skill. Even without it, she can still pack a punch if you give her an Occult Trasure or Beiorg's Armor
    BB/SBB: 10/10! - SBB is too deadly.... VERY DEADLY!!!! BB is effective against the old man if you haven't beaten Trial EX3 yet!
    UBB: 6/10 - I have mixed emotions for this one. I'm not literally a fan of 50% Idol proc chance buffs
    Quest Effectiveness: 10/10 - Normal quests are ok.
    Arena Effectiveness: 7/10
    Trials & GGC Effectiveness: 9/10 - Unfortunately, Paris EX is bad for her.
    Global-exclusive Content Effectiveness: 8/10 - She makes an excellent Raid Sub!
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 7/10 - Same as above. But watch out of BC/HC resistances in almost every part of the GQ.

Overall Rating: 8.9/10!

Unit of the Week Polls: Unit Lores

This is literally one of the best ways to read every character's bio in Brave Frontier! But who do you want me to give a spotlight with?!

Just vote for the Unit of your choice from these 10 Units and I'll give them their spotlight by reading their Lores in their final forms.

And due to some violation of a certain someone who exploits the polls by voting everybody. I will limit the votings to 1 vote per person.

It has been said previously that one person can vote a maximum of 3 units per, unfortunately this violation has gone too far, so I'll go back to my usual range.

Kite's How To's: Efficient Elgif Grinding

Guardians of Lore is one tough Vortex Dungeon to grab Elgifs. If you wanna kill this tough little yeti the quicker way, use these units! Thanks to xABA for sharing me this!

Leader: OD-gauge filling Units (Lucius, Estelle)
    Subs:
    Avani
    Any 7* mitigator (I usually pick Dolk or Laberd here)
    Michele (for Dark elemental buff)
    Rahgan
    Friend: Avant, Haile, Avani, Chrome, Rhoa, Rouche (he is also good but you better Spark right!)

Items: Revives, Fujins, Hero Crystal, Angel Idol
    Spheres: Sin of Rebellion may help, however...

Battle 1 & 2:

Fill the Overdrive Gauge with normal attacks. Lucius/Estelle as a leader helps with the OD gauge filling

Boss:

Turn 1: Left flick on Avani to trigger Overdrive. And then feed her a Fujin. Use her UBB!

Now do this in order once Avani drops her chainblades!

Avani > Michele > Rahgan > Friend Leader > Lucius > Mitigator

Pray for RNG that the Elgif will not bombard with Genocide Tablet. Lucky, then you're good to go.

Turn 2: Just use normal attack in the similar fashion and with the same order. This is certain for the Elgif to die in 2 turns due to the mixture of Avani's +3 hit count (UBB) and Rahgan's normal hit count buff (BB)

And there you go! Elgif capture rate is stupid, but it yields a good amount of EXP.

Protip: If the 2nd round has Stat Imps or Artons and your OD gauge isn't maxed yet, just guard until it's almost full!

Raid Item Drop Rate Ups!

Time to Raid to get those annoying rare materials! I'll be doing the same too! Oh yeah, Beiorg is.... BLARGH!

Maintenance Notice: February 16

As stated in the in-game news, there will be a Maintenance on the said date at 22:00 PST. Refer to this link for more information:

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-boards/server-status/276998-server-maintenance-february-16-22-00-pst

Unit Review: Star-Crossed Shapeshifters

This is certainly a day of love for most of us, unfortuately these two lovers are bound to lose one another as.... ok that's enough! I'm out of ideas!

Now then, since they are the limited-time exclusive Units for Valentines, let me give you a review for Randolph and Ravenna!

Lycanthrope Randolph

Unit # 8179
    Type: Fire
    Cost: 42

HP: 6800
    (+1100)
    ATK: 2700 (+500)
    DEF: 2240
    (+300)
    REC: 2610 (+500)

Max Imp Cap Type: Melee-Heal Type

Leader Skill: Empowering Soul Houl
    50% boost to max HP, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec when BB gauge is more than half-full and boosts BB gauge fill rate

Extra Skill: Shapeshifter
    30% boost to all parameters when Wolven Shroud is equipped or when
    Ravenna is in the same squad, raises normal hit amount & adds critical hit rate boost to BB/SBB for 3 turns

Brave Burst: Cursed Ravage
    16 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, partial HP drain, probable Injury, Curse effects & additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Shadowflame Dance
    20 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, casts stealth on self boosting own Atk and critical hit rate for 2 turns, partial HP drain, additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns & lowers own Def by 50% for 1 turn

Ultimate Brave Burst: Volsunga Eclipse
    30 combo massive Fire, Dark attack on all foes, massively boosts Atk, Rec for 3 turns, hugely boosts Atk relative to Rec for 3 turns, additional massive attack at turn's end for 3 turns & lowers own Def by 100% for 2 turns

How to Evolve:

Ensorcelled Randolph @ Lv. 100 + Fire Mecha God +
    Miracle Totem +
    Miracle Bulb + Metal Mimic + Fire Bulb + 1,500,000 Zel

How to Obtain:

Rare Summon Limited Gate (Until February 20)

My Review for Randolph:

This guys is seriously a mix up of nuking and bloodshed as he has a ridicuous 50% HP boosting Leader Skill and a far more deadly boost of 120% ATK and 100% DEF/REC if the Units' BB gauges are more than 50% full and a standard 50% BB gauge fill rate.

His Extra Skill is parallel to that of the Claire-Colt synergy. You can give him a Wolven Shroud or have a Ravenna in the same squad to trigger the 30% all stat boost.

Randolph also makes a deadly Arena Unit with his normal hit count boost, while he can buff everybody's Critical Hit Rate by 60% via BB or SBB

A combination of bloodsucking and stealth (SBB only) is shown in his BB/SBB. He also implies the Stealth buff in which boosts it's own ATK and Critical Hit Rate by 300% and 40% respectively. DoT debuff also applies an additional damage to the enemy.\

His downside of the best buffs applied to him is the self DEF down by 50% for one turn

His UBB attacks with both Fire and Dark elementals, 300% all stat buff (3-turns), converts 130% REC to ATK for 3 turns, a deadly 1000% DoT debuff damage for 3 turns.

And the ultimate downside that he becomes a glass cannon for 2 turns as this drops his entire DEF stat. Making him EXTREMELY vulnerable to attacks. But mitigators can even spare him and some good ol DEF buffs if any.

My hypothesis for Randolph is that he is a practically a deadlier version of Hadaron which can be an even greater threat in Challenge Arena more than ever. So congratulations for those who summoned Randolph!

My Rating for Randolph:

Unit Art: 7/10 - I hate shapeshifting beings! They make me hurl!
    Stats: 7/10 - It's... okay
    Leader Skill: 10/10 - Prepare for the deadly effects!
    Extra Skill: 9/10 - Even without the Wolven Shroud and with Ravenna with his side, he is still a beast!
    BB/SBB: 8/10 - A mixture of blood draining, stealth and glass cannon
    UBB: 10/10 - Great buffs, great power, BUT A GLASS CANNON!!!
    Quest Effectiveness: 8/10
    Arena Effectiveness: 10/10 - Especially in Challenge Arena
    Trials & GGC Effectiveness: N/A
    Global-exclusive Content Effectiveness: 8/10 - this guy and Ravenna make an excellent couple in Raid Battles.
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: N/A

Overall Rating: 8.5/10!

Landeythan Ravenna

Unit # 8182
    Type: Thunder

HP: 6580 (+1100)
    ATK: 2770
    (+440)
    DEF: 2200 (+440)
    REC: 2250 (+440)

Max Imp Cap Type: Balanced Type

Leader Skill: Silhouette of the Valkyrie
    Boosts Thunder, Dark elemental damage, hugely boosts Atk relative to amount of depleted HP & negates critical hits from foes

Extra Skill: Unholy Awakening
    30% boost to all parameters when Raven Plume is equipped or when
    Randolph is in the same squad, adds Thunder, Dark element to BB/SBB for 3 turns & probable resistance against 2 KO attacks

Brave Burst: Spark Barrage
    Powerful Thunder attack on all foes and additional attack on single foe, probable Poison, Paralysis effects & boosts BB gauge of all allies

Super Brave Burst: Volt Ray
    Powerful Thunder attack on single foe (consecutive uses boost damage), fills own BB gauge to max, boosts own Spark damage for 2 turns & lowers own Def, Rec by 30% for 1 turn

Ultimate Brave Burst: Land Waster
    Massive Thunder, Dark attack on single foe, enormously boosts own critical and Spark damage for 1 turn & lowers own Def, Rec by 50% for 2 turns

How to Evolve:

Star-Crossed Ravenna @ Lv. 100 + Thunder Mecha God +
    Miracle Totem+
    Miracle Bulb + Metal Mimic + Thunder Bulb + 1,500,000 Zel

How to Obtain:

Rare Summon Limited Gate (Until February 20)

My Review for Ravenna:

She is considered to be a deadlier version of Rowgen due to her hit counts being 1-hit in all of her attacks. She can be a great Sparker but has tons of cons when it comes to buffs. Let me explain to you why.

Her 200% self Spark SBB for instance is not stackable with other Units that buffs Spark damage, most notably Charla.

She is also considered to be a pseudo glass cannon as it reduces some of her stats upon using SBB or UBB. 30% of DEF/REC on SBB and 50% on UBB.

BB deals damage to all enemies + 1 enemy (usually the one that is targetted manually), has a chance to inflict Poison and Paralysis and fills 12 BC to all allies.

SBB is infinite, with a raw damage mod of 1280% in which can go up to a maximum of 2030% if used consecutively along with her glass cannon debuffs

UBB is a mixed Thunder and Dark element damage that gives her a 1-turn 400% critical and 300% Spark damage boost along with her glass cannon debuffs

Like Randolph, she develops the Claire-Colt synergy through their Extra Skills, or if you give her the Raven Plume Sphere.

She is also good for a chance of survival with a 40% withstanding chance of 2 KO attacks, much like Quartz's ES. And she can also buff Thunder and Dark elements via BB/SBB, too.

Her Leader Skill also gives a good pro but it has cons if you are not using Thunder/Dark types since it gives them an Elemental Weakness damage boost. Other than that, she can boost ATK depending on how much HP is lost. And also nulls critical hits too!

My Rating for Ravenna:

Unit Art: 8/10 - I like her wings.... and that's that!
    Stats: 8/10 - Fairly decent
    Leader Skill: 7/10 - Good effects, but Elemental Weakness damage is only benefitial to 2 elements namely Thunder/Dark
    Extra Skill: 10/10
    BB/SBB: 7/10 - Woop, damage galore! But SBB is a semi-glass cannon. SBB self-spark buff is.... meh it doesn't stack.
    UBB: 10/10 - Great buffs, great power, BUT A GLASS CANNON!!!
    Quest Effectiveness: 10/10
    Arena Effectiveness: 10/10 - Especially in Challenge Arena
    Trials & GGC Effectiveness: 10/10 - Good against several trials... let's go back to the pre-Rowgen saga shall we?!
    Global-exclusive Content Effectiveness: 10/10 - She is best used in Raid Battle to target those tanky body parts to get rare materials!
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 8/10

Overall Rating: 8.8/10!

Fun Facts: These two Units is based over the popular Romeo & Juliet with a twist of steampunk, sorcery and weaponry. Since both Randolph and Ravenna sports a firearm in all of their forms.

They also symbolizes two animals, a wolf (for Randolph) and a raven (for Ravenna), two deadly creatures in the wild.

This is the counterpart of the previous Valentine Day theme of "Witch of the Abyss" which is more of a tragedy and has a Chinese-themed due to it being released during the Lunar New Year of 2015.
    Will
    0%
    Melchio
    0%
    Alyut
    0%
    Rinon
    11.11%
    Nemethgear
    0%
    Nadore
    11.11%
    Jed
    0%
    Kiravel
    33.33%
    Ark
    0%
    Gazia
    22.22%
    Aurelia
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Kite; 02-20-2016, 11:53 PM.

New Region: Fal Nerga

It's finally here! A new region has opened and it's time for us to reach the very end of this region as the EX Dungeon will give us an uptight big challenge to fight alongside Lugina against the Heresy Demon Kalon, and Paris' resolve by fighting you once more to relinquish herself from her doubts!

These two optional quests will give you their Grand Crystals needed to evolve to their 7* forms, which I'll be reviewing for you guys!

FH Season 23 is now open!

Time to gear up your best squads as Frontier Hunter EX Season 23 beckons upon us!

Also, a limited units summons pool also contains 17 units that are proven to be the best for this season as follows:
    • Avani | Nemethgear | Mahalu | Vermillion | Charla | Farzen | Rouche | Vars | Reud | Avant | Chrome | Griff | Rize | Zenia | Shida | Kiravel | Korzan
    You may also discuss your squads here and what will be your aim this season!

Protip: If you are smart enough, Divine Gem is a part of the rewards in the Esteems. You can craft them to a Divine Jewel and later, the War Demon's Blade!

Special Unit Review!!!: Lugina & Paris 7* form Unleashed!

Fal Nerga is out! Time to quest once more!

And storyline-wise, two of our favorite NPCs now reached their final forms as they shock us with their ultimate abilities! Let's take a review with them!

Zelban Legacy, Seismic Fury Lugina

Unit # 1156
    Element: Earth

Stats at Lv. 120

HP: 6700
    (+1100)
    ATK: 2670 (+440)
    DEF: 2150 (+440)
    REC: 1930 (+440)

Leader Skill: Instant Dragon Strike
    120% boost to Atk, Def for first 2 turns, probable damage reduction & reduction in BB gauge required for BB

Extra Skill: Strongest Successor
    Boosts Atk when BB gauge is full & 20% boost to all parameters when Sky Harbinger is equipped

Brave Burst: Aluvous Sky Garden
    18 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, boosts BB gauge & boosts Atk for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Veda Wreckage
    23 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, adds Def ignoring effect for 2 turns, largely boosts Def for 3 turns & fills own BB gauge to max

Ultimate Brave Burst: Sylvan Blade: Limitless
    5 combo massive Earth attack on single foe, enormously boosts own Atk and enormously boosts allies' BB Atk for 1 turn

How to Evolve:

Quake God Lugina @ Lv. 100 + Earth Mecha God +
    Miracle Totem + Earth Totem + Earth Pot + Grand Emerald + 1,500,000 Zel

My Review for Lugina: Your instant menacing guy is back with a major overhaul! Short and simple, Lugina is practically one of the greatest Arena Units as he awakens his La Veda Fencing style that he sealed himself for so long!

120% ATK/DEF for the first 2 turns, very much Arena-based. Take note that other similar Spheres with similar effects will not stack like Amanohabaken and the like.

Chances of reducing damage taken also helps with the Arena, alongside the BB gauge reduction amount as well.

Brave Burst deals AoE Earth damage and fills BB gauges for everybody, with a 130% ATK boost.

SBB becomes an unlimited AoE attack with similar effects as his 6* one, giving Def. Ignore effect for 2 turns AND 150% DEF buff! Call about being a Zelban for nothing!

UBB is a crazed damage extraordinaire! 5 hits of 3500% power, with a self ATK buff of 400% and a 600% BB Atk boost, all for one turn! Spark it right and it'll sure deal nasty damage!

His Extra Skill requires his beloved Sky Harbinger sphere that gives him 20% to all stats, and he has the initial 50% ATK boost if his BB gauge is full!

I must say, Lugina becomes the Grandmaster of all Metal Parades! Congratulations in obtaining him once you guys do!

Additional Reviews: N/A

Fun Fact: The name Zelban is one of Brave Frontier's well known legend as the name Zelban in inherited to a swordsman who mastered the art of La Veda Fencing.

Lugina is the current Zelban of the present timeline.

Lugina along with Paris are few 7* Units who are still alive up to this point.

My Rating for Lugina:

Unit Art: 10/10 - So that's how his hidden powers go. Good one!
    Stats: 9/10 - A total wreck for that ATK stat. Sadly his max imp cap is pretty much balanced
    Leader Skill: 10/10 - Arena god here we go!
    BB/SBB: 10/10
    UBB: 10/10
    Quest Effectiveness: 10/10 - Metal Parade Meister is here!
    Arena Effectiveness: 10/10 - No doubt that he is the best in Arena! One of the best!
    Trials & GGC Effectiveness: N/A
    Global-exclusive Content Effectiveness: N/A
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: N/A

Overall Rating: 9/10!

Thunderbird Paladin, Radiating Grandeur Paris

Unit # 1157
    Element: Thunder

Stats at Lv. 120

HP: 6550 (+1000)
    ATK: 2400
    (+300)
    DEF: 2350 (+600)
    REC: 2150 (+400)

Max Imp Cap Type: Defense-type

Leader Skill: Divine Priestess's Sanctuary
    40% boost to max HP, damage taken boosts BB gauge & chance of reducing damage taken to 1

Extra Skill: Light Within the Darkness
    Boosts Def when HP is over 50% full & 20% boost to all parameters when Honor Armor is equipped

Brave Burst: Rumbling Lavis
    17 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, largely restores HP & negates all status ailments and boosts BC, HC drop rate for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Regias Fulgurite
    23 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes & largely boosts all parameters and damage taken greatly boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Thunderbird Strike: Marduk
    25 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, fully restores HP and largely boosts all parameters for 3 turns & reduces damage taken to 1 for 1 turn

How to Evolve:

Storm Goddess Paris @ Lv. 100 + Thunder Mecha God +
    Miracle Totem + Thunder Totem + Thunder Pot + Grand Topaz + 1,500,000 Zel

My Review for Paris: SHE HAS SHORT HAIR! I LOVE IT!!! BWAAAAAA!!!

Paris has grown much stronger and her short hair is also there to prove it! Now let's take a look to her new abilities!

Her Leader Skill is furthermore one of the best with a little luck. There is a 15% chance that all damages taken will be reduced to 1, and now that she has a 40% boost to Max HP, you will no longer worry about her old forms now. Her BB fill/hit is still here, with a 3-5 BC fill

Utilizing the Honor Armor triggers her Extra Skill, giving her 20% boos to all stats, and has a boost to DEF if her HP is more than 50%

Combining Paladin powers, she once again heals HP for her BB and can now negate status ailments and buffs the party with HC/BC drop rate boosts too.

SBB is a 23 hit count AoE attack with 130% all stat boosts at max level, and the sinister BB gauge fill when damaged! Let's just say that she is the universal version of Nadore.

Her best attack is her UBB, the Thunderbird Strike: Marduk! Massive damage, full HP heal, 200% all stat boost and 1-turn 1 damage mitigation! Isn't it grand!?

For those who has conquered the quest to get her evo gem, congratulations!

Fun Fact: Her transformation has literally shocked all of us ever since the first Ishgria map, Celgrad.

She is the only unit to undergone heavy physical transformation and by means of cutting her own hair. This is rather a storyline plot in which she has finally moved on after the events in her own Grand Quest, "Virtual Garden".

Paris, along with Lugina are few 7* Units who are still alive up to this point.

My Rating for Paris:

Unit Art: 10/10 - SHORT HAIR!!! AYIIIEEEE!!!
    Stats: 8.5/10 - With little to no boosts in her ATK, she is still a well rounded unit.
    Leader Skill: 10/10 - Now trigger that **** RNG! If you dare!
    Extra Skill: 9/10
    UBB: 10/10 - Make way to the next generation of 1 damage mitigation!
    Arena Effectiveness: Varies - if you are using her in Regular or Challenge Arena... her only danger is the No Leader Skill Rule
    Trials & GGC Effectiveness: 10/10
    Global-exclusive Content Effectiveness: 10/10
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 10/10

Overall Rating: 9.8/10!

Super Honor Summon, Fusion Rate Up, Free Honor Points BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK!

Our favorite time of the month is back!

Better spend your Honor Points for Super Honor Summon and use your fusion Units for Super Fusion Rate Up as well!

Also, free 2000 Honor Points will be given to us from February 19 to 29!

Super Honor Summon and Fusion Rate Up will begin and end in the same date as well!

*MUST READ* Upcoming Contents Next Week

Kindly refer to this link for the upcoming contents next week! How are you holding up!? I can't wait!

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-boa...is-coming-week

Unit Review: Dawn of Elgaia Part 1

Note: I will be making 2 separate Unit Reviews for various Unit batches that are released this past month.

Let's begin with reviewing some of our favorite Units from the Dawn of Elgaia batch!

Special thanks to Siege for the heads up!

Flying Lariat Tactician, Peacock Xena Estelle

Unit # 1208

HP: 6508
    (+1100)
    ATK: 2500 (+440)
    DEF: 2500 (+440)
    REC: 2500 (+440)

Leader Skill: Sacred Dawn's Miracle
    40% boost to max HP, Def, boosts BB gauge each turn & boosts OD gauge fill rate

Extra Skill: Militant Master's Path
    Adds gradual HP recovery to BB/SBB for 3 turns

Brave Burst: Dispel Haze
    15 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, slightly boosts OD gauge & gradually recovers BB gauge for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Divine Peacock's Command
    19 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, slightly boosts OD gauge, gradually recovers BB gauge and BB gauge fill rate for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Varze Luxuria
    21 combo massive Earth attack on all foes, greatly boosts max HP, greatly boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns & enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

How to Evolve:

Laureate Heroine Estelle @ Lv. 100 + Earth Mecha God +
    Miracle Totem + Earth Totem + Dragon Mimic + Metal Mimic + 1,500,000 Zel

My review for Estelle:

Bragging rights as the very first Unit with Overdrive-based abilities (despite that Lucius is the very first but only through a Leader Skill effect), Estelle has many uses in various end-game contents such as Grand Gaia Chronicles and Trials.

While her stats are generally well balanced, almost all of her stats are well suited for any type possible.

Her Overdrive Gauge filling abilitiy is the basic flaw for Estelle with 20% initial for Leader Skill, and 5%/6% fill rates for BB and SBB

All of her BBs has a BB gauge regen buff, while her SBB has a 30% BB gauge fill rate booster.

Her SBB further enhances battle parameters for all allies and to herself: 25% Max HP boost, 200% boost to all parameters and a 50 BC fill for 3 turns. The Max HP buff lasts for the entire battle even when KO'd.

One of Estelle's greatest abilities is the gradual healing through her Extra Skill. Ever had problems with those annoying DoT-inducing foes? She can be your temporary fill for these! But make sure to bring a main healer as well!

She can also be quite helpful for harder Raid missions if you want to make use of your UBBs much often!

Fun Fact: Being a female counterpart of Weiss, she shares similarities with him:

1. Weiss symbolizes Eagles or various birds of prey; Estelle symbolizes the Peacock
    2. While Weiss uses the power of Thunder summoned to his enemies, Estelle uses swords.
    3. While Weiss is the tactician in Atharva, Estelle is a tactician in Elgaia
    4. Both Weiss and Estelle floats/flies in their final forms
    5. Weiss specializes in ATK buffing and ATK/DEF reducing attacks, Estelle focuses in BB gauge, Overdrive and parameter boosting

My Rating for Estelle:

Unit Art: 7/10
    Stats: 10/10 - Pretty well balanced
    Leader Skill: 7/10
    Extra Skill: 8/10
    BB/SBB: 8/10
    UBB: 9/10
    Quest Effectiveness: 6/10
    Arena Effectiveness: N/A - You would rarely see Estelle in the Arena.
    Raid Effectiveness: 10/10 - Also good in RC6 Raids!
    Global-exclusive Effectiveness: 8/10
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: Varies depending on the content and gameplay

Overall Rating: 8/10

New Dawn's Air Pirate, Double Voltage Julius

Unit # 1211
    Element: Thunder

HP: 6733 (+1100)
    ATK: 2607
    (+440)
    DEF: 2421 (+440)
    REC: 2258 (+440)

Leader Skill: Phantom Hero's Ambition
    30% boost to all parameters & hugely boosts BC, HC, Zel, Karma, Item drop rate

Extra Skill: Aspiring Air Pirate
    Boosts Atk when BB gauge is full and also relative to how high current remaining HP is

Brave Burst: Glint Tactics
    17 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, probable Paralysis, Injury effect & boosts Atk for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Intercepting Streak
    19 combo powerful Thunder attack on all foes, boosts BB Atk and Atk for 3 turns & boosts BC, HC, Item drop rate for 3 turns

Ultimate Burst Burst: Reverse & Wipe Out
    20 combo massive Thunder attack on all foes, boosts BB Atk for 3 turns & boosts BC, HC, Item drop rate and adds Injury, Paralysis effects to attack for 3 turns

How to Evolve:

Dual Current Julius @ Lv. 100 + Thunder Mecha God +
    Miracle Totem + Thunder Totem + Dragon Mimic + Metal Mimic + 1,500,000 Zel

My review for Julius:

It's been a long time ever since we have a Unit that has something to do with drop rates after Zelnite first appeared! Now, a new dawn of Air Piracy has begun with Julius! (Unless you count Zeruiah since she first appeared before Julius)

His leader skill is pretty much the same as good ol' Zelnite except it has an all parameter boost

Similar to Avant's Extra Skill, in which boosts ATK depending on Julius' current HP, he also has an additional boost if his BB gauge is full. With his HP and BB gauge at max, he gets a 100% ATK boost in total.

Mimicking his heroes Grafl and Falma, he utilizes the Injury and Paralysis status effects via his BB, with 85% chance of both ailments to be inflicted, it also raises ATK by 130%

SBB buffs HC/BC and Item Drop rates, 130% ATK and 200% BB Atk

UBB is a mixture of both his BB and SBB with shocking effects, minus the ATK stat boost. 500% BB Atk boost, high HC/BC and Item Drop rate boost (stacks with his SBB), and adds 100% chance of inflicting Injury and Paralysis effects to all allies' attack for 3 turns

His usefulness conflicts with Zeruiah. For those who don't have Zeruiah, Julius is you guy for your regular hunting needs! At least until Zelnite receives his 7* form this April.

Note: Julius and other similar Item Drop boosting Units do not work on Raid Battle.

Fun Fact: Julius is technically a hybrid of 3 different Units; Zelnite (Drop rate boosters), Grafl (the Gun, Grafl inflicts Injury in Quest Mode) and Falma (his Sword, he inflicts Paralysis).

The only thing that he is unique is his ability to buff with BB Atk, Atk and has an all-stat boosting Leader Skill.

For those who are curious of Julius looking too Asian, can you tell me if it's true?

My Rating for Julius:

Unit Art: 10/10
    Stats: 9.5/10
    Leader Skill: 10/10 for non-Zeruiah users, otherwise 5/10
    Quest Effectiveness: 10/10 - Also good in Jewel Parade!
    Arena Effectiveness: Varies
    Raid Effectiveness: 8/10 - Unless he is your only ATK/BB Atk buffer
    Trials & GGC Effectiveness: N/A - Unless he is your only ATK/BB Atk buffer
    Global-exclusive Effectiveness: 8/10 - Unless same reason above
    Grand Quest Effectiveness: 8/10 - Unless same reason above

Overall Rating: 9/10, unless you have a Zeruiah, 8.5/10

To be continued on the next post...
    Last edited by Kite; 02-26-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Unit Review: Dawn of Elgaia part 1 cont...

Shadow Veda Fencer, Soul Reaver Laberd

Unit # 1217
      Element: Dark

HP: 6957
      (+1000)
      ATK: 2508 (+300)
      DEF: 2603 (+600)
      REC: 1956 (+400)

Leader Skill: Cursed Emperor's Land
      40% boost to max HP, Def, damage taken greatly boosts BB gauge & reduces damage taken when damage taken has exceeded certain amount for 2 turns

Extra Skill: Inherited Demon Blade
      Negates Def ignoring damage & damage taken boosts BB gauge

Brave Burst: Mauve Scourge
      15 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, 50% damage reduction for 1 turn & boosts Def and damage taken boosts BB gauge

Super Brave Burst: Shadow Veda: Mugou
      17 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, probable huge 1 turn Atk reduction, 50% damage reduction for 1 turn & damage taken boosts BB gauge

Ultimate Brave Burst: Sealed Sword Metamashi
      22 combo massive Dark attack on all foes, enormous Atk reduction for 2 turns & 75% damage reduction and damage taken enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns

How to Evolve:

Doomed Edge Laberd @ Lv. 100 + Dark Mecha God +
      Miracle Totem + Dark Totem + Dragon Mimic + Metal Mimic + 1,500,000 Zel

My review for Laberd:

Laberd takes mitigation to a whole new level as he has some of the greatest abilities that any mitigating Unit can have! But first, let me tell you some facts about his Leader Skill.

40% boost in HP and DEF, fills 3-6 BC in the BB gauge when damaged (which is really high already with the current contents), and 20% damage reduction is triggered once 5000 damage has taken by a single Unit. I don't know if this will always trigger every 5000 damage or it will only happen once. If you guys are good at mining info like these, let me know!

He parallels with Shera to nullify all Defense Ignoring damage, and a little extra for his BB fill/damaged ability, too!

Following the trait of every Zelban that boosts DEF, he buffs 130% of it through BB and buffs all allies with 4-7 BC fill when damaged

SBB has a 30% chance of reducing all enemies' ATK power by 50% with the same effects as BB minus the DEF boost.

UBB is a 3-turn 75% mitigation, 2-turn instant 80% enemy ATK reduction & 50 BC fill when damage is taken for 3 turns!

As other people say, "Now *thats* a mitigator!"

Now you can let go of your similar BB fill/damaged Units if you have a Laberd! He'll surely help you as a Leader or as a Sub!

Fun Fact: Despite being taught with La Veda fencing style, he doesn't consider himself to be a Zelban. However, due to his Zelban-biased traits, he may consider to be one and thus the 4th Zelban in the games. Chronologically, his successor is the present time Zelban, Lugina.

As all Zelbans are Earth-based, he is a Dark based due to his abilities. Hence called Shadow Veda.

He is the second Unit to have a connection with the original Zelban, Dolk. The first one is the Zelban who fought during the time of the Ten-Winged Tormentor.

My Rating for Laberd:

Stats: 9.5/10
      Leader Skill: 10/10
      Arena Effectiveness: N/A
      Raid Effectiveness: 10/10
      Global-exclusive Effectiveness: 10/10

Overall Rating: 9.9/10!

Stay tuned next issue for part 2 of the Dawn of Elgaia Unit Reviews!

Raid Battle Summon Gate + Medal Rush

Once again, the Medal Rush is back! Get on your pickaxes as we dig for more Brave Medals for the whole weekend on Raid Battle Medal Rush!

P.S.: 50 Brave Medals are given as compensation for the delay of Medal Rush earlier during the day reset.

Also, 17 selected Units who specializes in Raid Battle can be summoned for a price of 6 gems! Kindly look at the in-game news for more info of the Units that are only exclusive to this Limited Gate!

Unit of the Week: Febros

The votes are casted and you have chosen Febros as the winner of the previous week's polls!

As promised, only the Unit's Lore will be the spotlight. On the next issue, we'll do a Unit Review for it!

Febros, the shapeshifting Disciple and the manifestation of Ishrion

The disciple of a high ranking god. Capable of changing his own body into weapons and armor, Febros served his divine master as a living shield. However, his whereabouts became unknown during the great war against humanity, after which he somehow became unwillingly involved in the Four Fallen Gods' plot. He was actually considered good enough to join their ranks as one of the Fallen Gods' disciples, but refused this offer stating that he would continue waiting for his original master.

One day, the gate from Elgaia opened and humans appeared once again. Febros considered all humans his enemies after the great war, forcing his relationship with a certain Summoner to begin with a battle. Though he was angered by the fact that humans could use the summoning arts, Febros was moved by the Summoner's choice to fight without making use of them. This sprouted new feelings within him that made him realize he had grown weak after living for so long.

Febros continued watching over the Summoner he had fought before, feeling how the human's strength of will penetrated his own core. This continued until Febros rescued the Summoner from peril once, subsequently dubbing him "Ishrion," and setting off on many adventures together. Unfortunately, Febros could feel that his life would soon be at an end. And thus, after leaving behind some words of wisdom for the Summoner, he transformed his body into a long spear, never to return to his original form again.

What do you think? Any thoughts? Does the story struck your other side? Talk about it here!

Unit of the Week Poll: Light-type Units

It's time to vote for your favorite Light Unit that you want me to have a spotlight with a Unit Review!

Time to vote up!

New Unit Release: Otherworldly Technology Batch 1

Gildorf, Klaus and Isterio beckons us as they arrive at the Rare Summon gate with high hopes!

It's a Super Rare Summon + and a guaranteed Bonus Unit of either one of them for every 10 summons!

A Unit Review for them will be available next month.

Special Unit Review: Ramna, Ophelia, Lilith XTF, Elza 7* Unleashed!

THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE!!!! I know you guys are all excited for this! Of course, that includes me, too!

Time to see their ultimate 7* forms within!

Guaridan of Hope, Love and Dancing, Siva Afi Ramna

Unit # 1196
      Element: Fire

HP: 6454
      (+1000)
      ATK: 2507 (+300)
      DEF: 2032
      (+600)
      REC: 2396 (+400)

Leader Skill: Ardent Conviction
      15% damage reduction from Earth types, hugely boosts Fire elemental damage & nullifies all status ailments

Extra Skill: Purifying Flame
      Adds status ailment removal effect to BB/SBB

Brave Burst: Climbing Gladius
      13 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, greatly restores HP & greatly boosts Def, Rec for 3 turns

Super Brave Burst: Violet Pyre
      17 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes, greatly restores HP & boosts Def, Rec and boosts Fire types' Atk for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Dragon Dance: Telpshicor
      22 combo massive Fire attack on all foes & boosts Fire elemental damage and 50% damage reduction for 3 turns

How to Evolve:

Fire Samba Ramna @ Lv. 100 + Fire Mecha God +
      Miracle Totem + Fire Totem + Metal Mimic + Legend Stone + 1,500,000 Zel

My review for Ramna:

Delightfully graceful and majestic, her abilities grew to utmost brand new heights, she now becomes a Fire-elemental healer joining Phoenix, Ulkina and Limera. However, she has limited uses in and out the original and Global content. Let's take a look at her abilities one by one.

Leader Skill remains the same as her old form, but also boosts elemental damage of the Fire elemental. And she now has the power to nullify status ailments for the party!

Her Extra Skill adds a status cleansing ability to her BB and SBB, take note that even with this, she is still fragile to status ailments herself, so make sure that you are properly geared up with your Sphere combos.

BB now heals, and also boosts DEF and REC

SBB remains the same abilities and her power to boost the ATK power of Fire-type Units. Her DEF/REC buff boost is slightly higher than her BB, at 130%.

UBB buffs Fire elemental Damage boost by 300% and 50% damage mitigation for all allies for 3 turns.

Despite her usefulness and her newly powered abilities, she still remains a good enough choice for various Earth-based contents such as The Green Menace or facing the utterly digusting WST-1096. Protective LS-wise, she has better potential than Arbonella or Magnazorda by chance.... however, use caution when using her in WST-1096, as her status nullification LS can turn into a recipe for disaster.

Another con for Ramna is that she cannot nullify ailments, but pair her up with someone who nullifies, then you're good!

Fun Facts: Ramna's 7* is possibly the shortest of all the 7* Units. Siva afi is actually a term for the traditional Samoan fire knife dance. While Telpishicor, is actually "Telphiscore" one of the nine muses of goddess of dance and chorus, this befits Ramna' name due to her dancing abilities.

My Rating for Ramna:

Unit Art: 9/10
      Stats: 7/10
      Leader Skill: 10/10 - If using her in various contents best to your advantage; otherwise, 5/10
      Extra Skill: 10/10 - Nifty indeed, sadly she doesn't self null ailments herself.
      BB/SBB: 8/10
      UBB: 8/10
      Quest Effectiveness: 10/10 - if you are a lazybum who doesn't wanna do normal quest the complicated way, Auto Battle it with her as leader.... FWAAA!!!
      Arena Effectiveness: 4/10 - She has little to no-good in Arena, however....
      Raid Effectiveness: 4/10 - Only use Ramna against Earth-based enemies if you are positive of your abilities!
      Trial & GGC Effectiveness: 10/10 if you are using her in Trial EX1: The Green Menace; otherwise 3/10
      Global-exclusive Effectiveness: 10/10 if you wanna give it a whirl against Euryalis because she is one piece of **** to kill, especially when Mortifying Gaze as it can OHKO you with or without mitigation, otherwise N/A
      Grand Quest Effectiveness: Varies

Overall Rating: 7.5/10.

Doubtful Guardian, Cyclonic Heroine Ophelia

Unit # 1197

HP: 6649
      (+1100)
      ATK: 2475 (+440)
      DEF: 2094 (+440)
      REC: 2201 (+440)

Leader Skill: Divine Nature's Power
      120% boost to Atk of Earth types, greatly reduces BB gauge required for BB & hugely boosts BB gauge each turn

Extra Skill: Days of Glory
      Damage taken boosts BB gauge

Brave Burst: Infinite Rise
      14 combo Powerful Earth attack on all foes & greatly boosts BB gauge

Super Brave Burst: Yggdrasil Extension
      19 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, gradually restores BB gauge for 3 turns, greatly boosts BB gauge & boosts BB gauge fill rate for 3 turns

Ultimate Brave Burst: Divine Oath: Sephiroth
      23 combo powerful Earth attack on all foes, greatly boosts max HP & boosts Atk relative to max HP and fully recovers HP for 3 turns

How to Evolve:

War Queen Ophelia @ Lv. 100 + Eartg Mecha God +
      Miracle Totem + Earth Totem + Metal Mimic + Legend Stone + 1,500,000 Zel

My review for Ophelia:

Literally, only small hint of abilities has added in Ophelia's arsenal, as she remains as a BB battery Unit with mono-Earth capabilities.

While she is a good to use unit in Normal and Challenge Arenas and the upcoming Colosseum, while not used as Leader, she is used as a sub unit instead due to her BB gauge related abilities.

Her only new ability is via her UBB in which permanently boosts the party's Max HP by 20%, converts 30% HP to ATK buff and a full HP restoration for 3 turns.

She also has a self BB gauge fill boost when damaged for an Extra Skill. Other than that, Ophelia still has little to decent roles in multiple contents.

Fun Facts: Yggdrasil is in fact the World Tree in Norse Mythology. While Sephiroth (not to be confused with the character of the same name who is the main antagonist of the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII series) has something to do with the religious myths.

*Spoiler Alert*

According to her lore, she was assassinated. And this killer is none other than Melord, a former disciple of Lucius. (more citation needed)

My Rating for Ophelia:

Unit Art: 8/10
      Stats: 8/10
      Leader Skill: 10/10 - only for Mono-Earth, otherwise, 5/10
      Extra Skill: 5/10
      BB/SBB: 5/10
      UBB: 5/10
      Quest Effectiveness: 6/10
      Arena Effectiveness: 10/10
      Raid Effectiveness: 7/10 - If you have no BB gauge filling units, she is a suitable unit for the job. Also, she is good against Beiorg!
      Trial & GGC Effectiveness: 5/10
      Global-exclusive Effectiveness: 5/10
      Grand Quest Effectiveness: Varies

Overall Rating: 6/10.

To be continued on Part 2...
      Last edited by Kite; 02-25-2016, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Special Unit Review: Ramna, Ophelia, Lilith XTF, Elza 7* Unleashed! Part 2

The Android With a Soul of a Human, Executioner Lilith XTF

Unit # 1198
        Element: Light

HP: 6528
        (+1100)
        ATK: 2565 (+440)
        DEF: 2223 (+440)
        REC: 2104 (+440)

Leader Skill: Five Light's Flash
        30% boost to max HP and 100% boost to Atk when 5 elements or more are present & boosts Spark damage

Extra Skill: Eternal Loyalty
        Adds slight BB gauge boost effect to BB/SBB & 20% boost to all parameters when Reeze's Armor is equipped

Brave Burst: Actrinia Blaster
        18 combo massive Light attack on single foe, greatly boosts own's Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns & fills own BB gauge to max

Super Brave Burst: Limit Release: Ionia Force
        24 combo massive Light attack on single foe (damage relative to remaining HP), fills own BB gauge to max & slightly boosts OD gauge

Ultimate Brave Burst: XTF Model Sia Breaker
        7 combo massive Light attack on single foe, 20 combo massive Light attack on all foes, greatly boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns & fills BB gauge to max

How to Evolve:

Terminator Lilith @ Lv. 100 + Light Mecha God + Miracle Totem + Light Totem +
        Metal Mimic + Legend Stone + 1,500,000 Zel

My review for Lilith XTF:

The meta of infinite SBB is back and now she is back with a greater upgrade, she is now the queen of infinite ammunitions! KEKEKE!

As a Five Light's Leader Skill user, she now has an additional 30% HP boost and Spark Damage boost whenever 5 individual elements are present in the same squad, it also applies if you'll have a rainbow squad, too!

Also, now sharing her Master's Armor parts, it gives her 20% all parameter boost and a BB gauge boosting effect to all of her allies via BB/SBB use!

With all of her BBs with infinite uses, let's take a little comparison to this:

BB is a self 150% ATK/DEF/REC buff that stacks with all other buffs! Making her a deadly killer in the battlefield

SBB's damage modifier increases depending on how high her HP is, at a maximum of 1000%. Using this also boosts 4% of the Overdrive Gauge.

UBB is a mixture of Single and AoE attack, it hits 7 times over one unit (especially if they are targeted) and 20 hits for everybody else, it also boosts 200% of all parameters and a BB gauge to max fill!

War Demon's Blade is also one of the best spheres for Lilith XTF, which greatly boosts ATK whenever her BB gauge is full. However, the elemental damage boost only affects Dark-types. Reeze's Armor also gives her those powerful buffs at full BB gauge!

Lilith can be your best unit in nuking strong yet hard-to-kill Raid Boss body parts, which is your key to obtaining their valuable rare crafting materials with a little luck!

Fun Facts: While being a Genderless Unit, she is still considered as Female, however in-game wise... she's.. you know...

Like Xeno Melchio before her, Lilith has an additional name change, bearing the words "XTF", this may somehow allude to how a small fraction of Reeze's soul was implanted into her system after her functions shut down.

My Rating for Lilith XTF:

Stats: 9/10
        Leader Skill: 10/10 - if using her in a rainbow squad, otherwise, 5/10
        Arena Effectiveness: 10/10;5/10 - Same as the Leader Skill rank
        Trial & GGC Effectiveness: 10/10 - For your nuking needs!
        Global-exclusive Effectiveness: 10/10 - same as above

Overall Rating: 9.6/10!

Awakened Infernal Princess, Marzanna Reaper Elza

Unit # 1199
        Element: Dark

HP: 6455
        (+1000)
        ATK: 2698 (+600)
        DEF: 2083 (+300)
        REC: 2152 (+400)

Max Imp Cap Type: Attack-type

Leader Skill: Divine Eclipse's Power
        80% boost to Atk, hugely boosts BB gauge fill rate & Spark damage slightly recovers HP and BB gauge

Extra Skill: Dormant Power of Hades
        Adds attack Def ignore effect to BB/SBB for 2 turns & absorbs HP when attacking

Brave Burst: Grim Labyrinth
        30 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, probable Injury, Curse effects, boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & slightly boosts BB gauge

Super BB: Abyssal Termination
        40 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, boosts Spark damage and gradually restores HP and BB gauge for 3 turns & adds Injury, Curse effects to attack for 3 turns

Ultimate BB: Memory Sear
        44 combo massive Dark attack on all foes, boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, enormously reduces Light damage taken for 2 turns & probable infliction of random status ailment

How to Evolve:

Inferno Goddess Elza @ Lv. 100 + Dark Mecha God +
        Miracle Totem + Dark Totem + Metal Mimic + Legend Stone + 1,500,000 Zel

My review for Elze:

The meta of the Ares Buff is back... now with a more deadlier and more useful arsenal that even brought her own sister and uncle to the dust! (well not really...) Let's take a look at her powers!

From BB fill rate boost only unit, to a catastrophic 80% ATK, BB fill and HP heal/Spark, whirling death machine for a Leader Skill. Extra Skill is similar to Alice's HP drain and now adds a Defense Ignore effect to her BB and SBB too!

Her BB now hits 30 times, with a 45% Injury/Curse chance, 80% Spark buff and a small boost to BB gauge to all allies.

Now joining Ruby, Lario and Zeruiah (ugh!), her SBB hits 40 catastrophic times with much more powerful buffs, such as HP recovery (regen/HoT), BB gauge recovery 90% Spark boost, and an added Injury and Curse effects to attack for 3 turns.

Her UBB is a 44 hit of cataclysm with a massive 130% Spark damage boost, a probable 50% chance of inflicting random status ailments and turns all Light-elemental damages received to 1 for 2 turns. Talk about mind over splatter with all these buffs! Elza truly is a queen of her own world!

Sometime, I'll make a comparison with Alice and Chrome, after a couple of months passed.

Fun Facts: Elza is one of the three winners of Alim's voting poll of who they want to receive their 7* forms with, her fellow winners are Zelnite and Shida, who will get their 7* forms in Global this April!

Marzanna is a Slavic myth's Goddess of Winter and Death.

My Rating for Elza:

Stats: 9.9/10
        Leader Skill: 10/10
        Arena Effectiveness: 10/10
        Trial & GGC Effectiveness: 10/10
        Global-exclusive Effectiveness: 10/10

Overall Rating: 9.9/10!!!

Advanced Entities Batch 2 released: Lafiel, Reihard & Malbelle + Summon Promotion!

The second half of the Advanced Entities batch are now up and a special Super Rare Summon + promotion as well!

Kindly refer to this thread and share your thoughts about this!

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-forum/brave-frontier-lounge/278495-discussion-thread-special-summon-new-units-lafiel-malbelle-reihard

Note: A unit review form them will be available next month.

Archives

All previous issues will be placed here for your convenience!

Jan. 1-16 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...-01-16-edition
        Jan. 17-31 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...7-1-31-edition
        Feb. 1-15 Issue - http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/main-for...1-2-15-edition

Disclaimer/Acknowledgement/Special Thanks

This review is of course a self made contribution to players. Any feedback are most welcome to all readers and players alike. If you feel like I am missing something, let me know and we'll definitely add it! (With a little testing.)

If you have any negative or unpleasant comments that may ruin my or others' reputation, please keep it to yourselves.

I would like to thank all my friends who gave me the inspiration to write this thread for the convenience of everybody here in the forums! Don't forget to Like this thread if you think that I am doing a good job!

Until then, happy reading and have fun!

~ Kite
        Last edited by Kite; 02-26-2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Hello guys! As promised, I've created this issue as early as expected!

Sorry to keep you all waiting. Now read away!

Comment

• Yohanes5678
            Yohanes5678 commented
            Editing a comment
            I want Vishra.... But it seems he wasn't too popular...... I wonder if he had to remove his mask first if he want to regain a popularity.....

Nuuuu he changed the vote options.... >.<

I voted Febros, since he is one of the coolest units I have ever seen.. want him badly but RNG says no..

Comment

• Shironui
            Shironui commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, you're the whole reason that this is happened.

• Kite
            Kite commented
            Editing a comment
            Until you learn to stop trolling and making myself a disappointment, that's everybody's punishment for violating the voting rules. :|

since FH 23 is coming soon, so i hope i can get a unit's review that suits for it, and i choose Avant for that :3

Comment

Voted for Will. I have yet to see where he shines, outside of 1 TKOing Xie Jing's trial.

Great thread as always kite.

Comment

Again, good job.

Comment

I see that Ravenna spark buff isn't stackable with others. My question is, what about Randolph critical rate buff? Is it stackable with others, and moreover his own critical hit rate ES?

Comment

• Kite
                  Kite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't fully optimized the use of Randolph yet. I've only seen 1 person with Randolph as leader so I don't know about the Crit Rate ES buff and his natural Crit Rate buff on SBB

Maybe.... try looking back on Hadaron's stealth mechanic.

• lozoro
                  lozoro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it's stackable, so he will have 100% crit rate...but we know that crit rate is capped at 70%...
                  but that means he can bypass crit resistant boss, like some raid bosses.....it's the same why Hadaron/Zedus lead is desirable to bypass that crit resistant boss....

• Shironui
                  Shironui commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh my. They should let Ravenna self buff stackable. I see Randolph usefulness is far exceeding Ravenna skill in many ways.

Febros is so underwhelmed and underestimated so I voted for him because he is not weak like people claimed him to be. He is a very good unit and the major reason I won Reeze's GGC. I really want him so bad as Feeva 2.0.

Comment

As already tested by Shironui, DEF self nerfing is not something to worry as it only half the basic stat DEF...it can be easily recovered with any DEF conversion buff, particularly ATK -> DEF buff for V units as they both have insane ATK stats...

I read it somewhere that Ravenna's damage output will be more than Girdorf when maximized after consecutive uses...but once her BB is drained, BOOM, she needs to start it over again....so it will be quite troublesome when dealing with drain BB bosses....also, sparking her is the big issue...
                  i'll give her 8.5/10 because of that issue.....personally i still prefer Girdorf over her for more consistency despite slight less damage output....

Randolph, his LS himself worth 9/10 rating for his overall use....best LS out there for crit resistant boss, best LS for arena and CA...
                  he doesn't have a lot of supporting buffs apart from crit rate buff, but with current units who have overlapping buffs, i don't think that's a real issue now...just look at that Charla alone.... Double Randolph or Randolph + Lucius + Charla...and boom boom to crit resistant bosses...
                  also, don't underestimate his vampire sucking HP, it basically gives him full HP all the time, and that means you will allocate more HCs to the rest of your team....

Reeze, she is good, but heavily contested now.....
                  her REC->DEF conversion is way outclassed by Aurelia, it's only half of Aurelia's. The good part is she also provided negation in both BB/SBB, but Aurelia can also do that in her BB. So yeah, good but outclassed by Aurelia who provides more functions like healing and HOT....
                  she does hit hard with her self buff though....which i think is the only selling point of her atm...but compensating half of DEF conversion for more damage, might not be a wise choice for serious content ...
                  8/10 from me for her.......use her over aurelia for auto battle friendly and when you don't really need maximum DEF buff....she's in my Mirfah farming squad atm...

Comment

• Shironui
                    Shironui commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also, with ordinary def buff like 100%, even with self def debuff, we still have 150% def. The normal def buff will still have full effect even with self debuff. Although, that werewolf def will be more awesome with ATK => DEF due to his amazing stackable self atk buff and normal atk buff.

Originally posted by Kriex View Post
                  Febros is so underwhelmed and underestimated so I voted for him because he is not weak like people claimed him to be. He is a very good unit and the major reason I won Reeze's GGC. I really want him so bad as Feeva 2.0.

i was thinking to vote for Signas, but i know she won't win the poll..
                  so yeah, i'll support voting for Febros as well.....since i got him and i haven't used him yet.....will be interestint to have review of him..

Comment

The font color really hurts my eye.. I'll see what I can do with that.. anyways.. good job..

STICKY~
                    Brave Frontier - Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Ticket Follow up

Comment

• Kite
                      Kite commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very funny! D'X

Take off those shades!!!

And c'mon that's too exaggerating!

• VM06 Alrick
                      VM06 Alrick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      soon... LOL!

• Kite
                      Kite commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not a **** "soon"! >

Just an FYI folks, we are voting for the Unit who you want me to spotlight their Lores with.

So it's all storytime for the winner!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    CLICK HERE!