Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing with Character Quests

Let me start by saying, I have uninstalled and re-installed the game roughly 5-6 times, made sure everything is up to date and batch downloaded twice over to ensure this further.

​While playing my game does crash at other random points in time, but mostly when I try to start a unit's character quest. Either the game will show the loading screen then crash or go through dialogue and crash somewhere in the middle or end of it. After the game crashes, I load it back up and get the notification that I still have a quest in session and if I want to continue it. If I hit yes, the game goes to the loading screen and never loads anything. I have even tired leaving my phone alone for 6 hours (I'm not conjoined at the hip with my phone like most people) came back and it was still just sitting there on the loading screen. The loading screen doesn't freeze, the animations still go, but nothing loads. So I then have to close the game down, start it up, decline the quest continuation, and start the process again of character quests.

​However, after close the game completely then starting it up again and go through the said steps, some times but not all the time, I will be able to do at least one or two, character quests before it starts all over again. Which is when I get fed up with character quests and go play some of the story or event quests.
    This has been going on for some time now and only now is it that I have reached my tolerance breaking point for this. I like this game, I really do, especially the character quests. They give an idea of what the character's personality is like and it keeps me interested. So I would like to be able to play this game without this constant issue of it crashing like this.

​This has happened repeatedly always in the same way. I have experienced other crashes but this one it more important. Please find a fix for what ever is causing this Devs.

Hello @Xeroldea,

We are saddened to know that you are experiencing unfortunate circumstances with regards to your gameplay.
    Have you tried going through our Support System in order to provide solutions towards your problem?
    If not please feel free to contact us through our Support Channel.

There may be certain circumstances that your device has with the game as to why it is experiencing such errors, such as Device Compatibility, Device Memory, Corrupt Files or simply low Internet Connection.

If you are still unable to enter said stages in the game there are other channels through which you can run the game in order to go through these stages such as emulators or other devices.

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/potk.GL
    Official Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/phantomkillgl
    Official Support Channel: https://support.phantomofthekill.com

Comment

Working...
    X
    CLICK HERE!