No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to display gear rank at stage results screen. Or a message that tells us the rank when gear levels up.
    I keep using rank 5 gear because I didnt notice it was maxed :P

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Kizaru,

Gear rank progress is displayed at the stage result screen. It is the mini bar found below the weapon image. When the mini bar reaches the end of the mini bar it will indicate that the gear has ranked up as it shows "rank level up".

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      I know it does, but it doesnt mention which rank...

So I've played for a while now, and I noticed some kind of.. drought in the Spirit area when it comes to fusion materials.
    There are 1* mana recruiter units that grant every possible stat, except spirit. At least I've never seen one...
    Seeing there are already many archers and gunners that grant magic, why not make staff unit grant spirit?
    It really makes it difficult to raise spirit as it stands.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello,

There are units that provide Spr stats from fusing. Most of those units specialize in magic defense which can be recruited both in the Lazuli and Mana Recruiters. Also, There are Spr dollies to provide such stats for fusion.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      That's true, but that doesnt explain why spirit is the only stat missing from 1* mana units...

Hello,

So I've only started using several parties for a little while, and I noticed something that bothers me lately...
    When you have picked your party and go to equip gear, the unit list is quite confusing... All the ones in a party are at the top but you still have to look for your current party members... they seem to be in random positions.
    So how about put your current party members on top, or highlight them?

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Kizaru,

The Equip Gear section where you see your party units at top is arranged depending on how you Sort your units. If you Sort them by Weapon Type you will see the units arranged in the following:

• Sword
      • Axe
      • Lance
      • Bow
      • Gun
      • Staff

Note that this is for the Ascending Sort. For Descending Sort the Staff comes first and the Sword comes last.
      Also, Sorting still lets the party units visible on the top of the page in order to view them properly instead of looking everywhere in your unit list.

Once you have a preferred type of sorting that you are comfortable with you will not be confused anymore.

Hello,

When I receive friend requests I'd like to see more details on people's leader... right now all I can see is their battle power and their weapon.

Thank you.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Kizaru,

We thank you for your suggestions with regards to the friend requests. Please know that we will be discussing this with the team in order to provide a solution.

-Phantom of the Kill Global Team

Hello again,

How about adding sub-titles in english whenever characters talk? Like after a kill, when making a critical or during character quests?
    And maybe an option to turn it on/off.
    Last edited by Kizaru; 05-27-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Adding more files to add more loading time? No thank you.
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!