No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to display gear rank at stage results screen. Or a message that tells us the rank when gear levels up.
    I keep using rank 5 gear because I didnt notice it was maxed :P

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Kizaru,

Gear rank progress is displayed at the stage result screen. It is the mini bar found below the weapon image. When the mini bar reaches the end of the mini bar it will indicate that the gear has ranked up as it shows "rank level up".

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      I know it does, but it doesnt mention which rank...

So I've played for a while now, and I noticed some kind of.. drought in the Spirit area when it comes to fusion materials.
    There are 1* mana recruiter units that grant every possible stat, except spirit. At least I've never seen one...
    Seeing there are already many archers and gunners that grant magic, why not make staff unit grant spirit?
    It really makes it difficult to raise spirit as it stands.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello,

There are units that provide Spr stats from fusing. Most of those units specialize in magic defense which can be recruited both in the Lazuli and Mana Recruiters. Also, There are Spr dollies to provide such stats for fusion.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      That's true, but that doesnt explain why spirit is the only stat missing from 1* mana units...

Hello,

So I've only started using several parties for a little while, and I noticed something that bothers me lately...
    When you have picked your party and go to equip gear, the unit list is quite confusing... All the ones in a party are at the top but you still have to look for your current party members... they seem to be in random positions.
    So how about put your current party members on top, or highlight them?

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Kizaru,

The Equip Gear section where you see your party units at top is arranged depending on how you Sort your units. If you Sort them by Weapon Type you will see the units arranged in the following:

• Sword
      • Axe
      • Lance
      • Bow
      • Gun
      • Staff

Note that this is for the Ascending Sort. For Descending Sort the Staff comes first and the Sword comes last.
      Also, Sorting still lets the party units visible on the top of the page in order to view them properly instead of looking everywhere in your unit list.

Once you have a preferred type of sorting that you are comfortable with you will not be confused anymore.

Hello,

When I receive friend requests I'd like to see more details on people's leader... right now all I can see is their battle power and their weapon.

Thank you.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Kizaru,

We thank you for your suggestions with regards to the friend requests. Please know that we will be discussing this with the team in order to provide a solution.

-Phantom of the Kill Global Team

Hello again,

How about adding sub-titles in english whenever characters talk? Like after a kill, when making a critical or during character quests?
    And maybe an option to turn it on/off.
    Last edited by Kizaru; 05-27-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Adding more files to add more loading time? No thank you.

How about put more advantage to the birthday units. Like exp 4 times with metal garden on their birthday. So we can get to know more on the character

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello jiaodaye,

Advantage for Birthday units are given on Colosseum. The current event "Elemental Gardens" are up if you need experience for your units.

• jiaodaye
      jiaodaye commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't bother to edit my team just for the birthday boost on colosseum but I would spend a key for units that grant more exp. So I think only colosseum is not enough to make people want to know about the character.

Now that the Evo Material quests have been made permanent please separate the actual units from the evo material units so we can farm materials more while not bothering to release units to make space. If that can be done just like the JP server that would be great.thanks!

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello SkyCrow,

Thank you for your suggestion. Please know that we are taking note on this in order for us to provide better gameplay for all our players. Please continue on supporting the game!

• Tap and hold an enemy to turn on their Danger Zone.
    • Items automatically refill every time to go on a quest.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Cyprus,

We will take this into account with regards to optimizing better gameplay in the future. Thank you for your suggestion. Please continue on supporting Phantom of the Kill Global.

Please make an album in facebook showing killer prince and princess art with backgrounds. like this one recently

Brahmastra (M)

That way we can make them to wallpapers/screensavers. Thanks!

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello SkyCrow,

Thank you for appreciating our unit illustrations. Please look forward for more like that in the future. Thank you!

I have an excess number of regular metal keys. Due to permanent quest for elements, thank you for that. Now I only use the metal garden when I have a mixed element group that I need leveled up quickly.

Maybe we can trade 5 metal key for 1 rare metal coin... I figure since you can buy keys why not buy/trade for coins.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello AspenAnamanta,

Thank you for your suggestion, Please know that we are discussing this with the team in order to provide alternate uses for the keys. Thank you and continue supporting the game!

Originally posted by AspenAnamanta View Post
    I have an excess number of regular metal keys. Due to permanent quest for elements, thank you for that. Now I only use the metal garden when I have a mixed element group that I need leveled up quickly.

Maybe we can trade 5 metal key for 1 rare metal coin... I figure since you can buy keys why not buy/trade for coins.
    I was going to talk about that... I have 99 metal keys plus some in gifts I cant even open, they are now useless thanks to elemental gardens.
    Same for gold keys, with elite gold rush I dont need any of them either, please consider giving out something else.
    If people really need keys they can still buy them in shops.

Thanks

Comment

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      You might want to hold on to those keys right now. I recently found out that there was a Metal Garden in JP server that needs 10 Metal Keys to open which gives 89 levels in one run. That would be ideal for 6* units when reincarnating. This might be an OCD thing for you guys but if you can keep a lot of those keys when they release that content that would be worth it.

Can we have an avatar of the commander? (Like summoner avatar on brave frontier).

There are :
    -male/female
    -equipable weapon list
    -2 main job (for skill template)
    -3 hairstyle for each gender
    -3 voice template for each gender

There will start as 3*, will get stronger (aquire ultimate skill/get evolution material) with every chapter that player clear of brand new original event for commander.

That's my suggestion.
    thanks
    Last edited by TheFox; 08-16-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• TheFox
      TheFox commented
      Editing a comment
      Throwing the shield will be awesome.
      Yup, that will work too.
      Nice idea.
      (Let's just hope PotK team will consider this suggestion.)

How about the story placement?
      Last edited by TheFox; 08-22-2017, 07:34 PM.

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, If I were to make up a story placement for this it would have to be along the lines of "After Heaven and Earth"

Once the convergence of both continents' stories ending at the base of Yggdrasil we end up in a situation where the last remaining eldritch are scattered on both worlds. After the last battle in both terra and elysium, the commander disappears separating him/her from the Killer Prince and Princesses, Assuming that all Killers are in their Prime State i.e the last replicate of Prince or Princess. The commander is left alone in a place where no Killers are found but he/she is surrounded by Eldritch. There the commander found an ancient relic blah blah blah.. and that is where the arc begins until the commander reunites with the Killers and completely wipeout all eldritch. Something like that.

Eventually the commander reunites with Killer one at a time on each chapters in order to form a full squad in the end. And that's my idea about it.

• TheFox
      TheFox commented
      Editing a comment
      The commander have to fight Eldritch alone. That would be awesome story.

It will take sometimes to reach that Arc tho. But it will worth it. Since players can have an original hero that have a vital point on the storyline.

Thanks for sharing the ideas.(^^)
      Last edited by TheFox; 08-23-2017, 06:09 AM.

Hello @TheFox,

Thank you for your suggestions. We will be discussing this with the team to provide more game features in the future.
    Continue on supporting the game!

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/potk.GL
    Official Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/phantomkillgl
    Official Support Channel: https://support.phantomofthekill.com

Comment

I think the game should also implement an auto equip function for those times that the weapon breaks or when you acquire new weapons

Comment

• LouiseBetita
        LouiseBetita commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah but I'm pretty sure devs can find a way to avoid those instances just like what other games do.

• SkyCrow
        SkyCrow commented
        Editing a comment
        dunno man, but the repair your weapons before starting the game is already alright for me. the game doesn't let you run the stage when a unit has a broken weapon. It either gives you a chance to repair or equip a different weapon. Also, with all the event drops that give rare medals you won't have any problem repairing weapons with just 10 medals only. Also, equipping a weapon before the start of a stage is available in the options unlike in brave frontier where you have to equip the spheres in the unit options only.

• LouiseBetita
        LouiseBetita commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but it lets you go through a lot of pages before you can repair them. I wish that they would cut those out.

Since many of the older 3 star and 4 star units in the Lazuli Recruiter are available in the Mana Recruiter, my suggestion is for the units that can be easily obtained in the Mana Recruiter be removed from the Lazuli Recruiter so that the pool of units can be more fair towards recruiting newer units. For several months, I've been using the 1-a-Day Free Recruiter, the Lazuli Recruiter, and an Elemental Recruiter to try to get one of the new units. The results have been constantly pulling Mana Recruiter units, which are easy to get, and the disappointing feeling of hard earned and bought Lazuli have been wasted.
      ​Removing the units that can be obtained in the Mana Recruiter from the Lazuli Recruiter can greatly increase a player's chances of pulling a newly released unit, a unit that has not been obtained before, or a duplicate unit for use in enhancing a prime unit.

Comment

• LouiseBetita
        LouiseBetita commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice suggestion.

• SkyCrow
        SkyCrow commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the reason why I don't buy lazuli. with all the mana units obtained from any recruiter it seems pointless to get a unit you haven't obtained to MLB. The only time you'll get a unit is in the guaranteed drop and the guaranteed tickets.

• LouiseBetita
        LouiseBetita commented
        Editing a comment
        But how about those lazuli exclusive units? XD
    Working...
    X
    CLICK HERE!