X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion Thread

Hello Commanders!

As requested by you, the players, we will have this Suggestion Thread open for all. So if you have any suggestions you might have in order to improve anything from the game feel free to drop a comment here.

Note:
    • Questions will not be entertained in this thread. If you have a question regarding the game please comment them in the current weekly help thread that is open during that week.
    • Please refrain from double posting your suggestions or any follow up suggestions. You can freely edit your comments by pressing the "Edit" button found below the comment box.
    • If the suggestions you have provided enter a long discussion please do so in the comments rather than posting a reply. You may do so by pressing the "comment" button found below your original post.
    • Please refrain from trolling/abusing other players with regards to their suggestion. All suggestions are welcome and are to be review by the team.
    Last edited by Phantom of the Kill; 03-29-2017, 12:51 AM.
    Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/potk.GL
    Official Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/phantomkillgl
    Official Support Channel: https://support.phantomofthekill.com

I'd like to be able to favorite and equip gear as soon as it has been fused, would that be possible?

Comment

• AspenAnamanta
      AspenAnamanta commented
      Editing a comment
      @Kizaru
      This issue was pointed out over in the iOS thread. Before the recent update you were able to do exactly that. We'll have to wait for the programmers to fix this.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you could equip but not favorite... thanks for the head up though

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      This is quite a nice idea so that we won't fuse it by accident or what. XD

A whimsical idea: it would be nice to be able to equip a helper unit with my gear just for the specific team/episode that I am using them for.

BTW: Many thanks for the thread.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello AspenAnamanta,

Thank you for your feedback, we will discuss this among the team in order to deliberate an appropriate action to your concern.

Phantom of the Kill Global Team

I would really really really... love a 3* silver recruiter, I'm stuck with lvl 40-50 units that cant evolve due to lack of copies :/
    Last edited by Kizaru; 03-28-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Kizaru,

Please feel free to recruit units from the Mana Recruiter if you are not able to get units from the Normal Recruiter as 3★ Silver Units drop from the Mana Recruiter. However, we will be discussing this with the team in order to provide a possible course of action in the future. Thank you for your support for the game.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I'm aware of the mana recruiter, but 3* silver units are very rare. Sometimes I dont even get a unit at all, only gear. And to be honest I dont really need gear, it drops everywhere.

Also mana points seem to get rarer at higher level...

Perfomance optimisation
    4star gold
    Toggle battle animation
    Improved graphics
    English subtitles for everything that Princes/Princesses says

Event
    Evo bonanza once every 2 weeks for a week
    Collab event unique to global (Brave Exvius perhaps?)
    An event with farmable Killer Prince

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Cyprus,

We thank you for your feedback with regards to the game. Please know that we will be discussing the following suggestions you have provided to the team and deliberate appropriate actions towards better gameplay. However, please be more brief with the other suggestions you have provided in order for us to provide better gameplay to our players needs. Thank you for your support.

It would be nice to have some interaction with people, mainly friends I suppose. What about a chatroom for friends? So we can discuss which leaders we'd like to share etc... Oh and also co-op quests/missions would be cool!

And then having my friend's name mentioned when my leader is used would be nice, instead of "a friend"
    Last edited by Kizaru; 03-30-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello Kizaru,

We will take this into account with regards to optimizing better gameplay in the future. Thank you for your suggestion.

Please know that we have discussed different ways for a friend helper to indicate what is mentioned in the mail box. However, since there are times that more than 1 friend or stranger uses your friend helper it would be hard to place every player's in-game name on it. Hence, we had to settle with the "a friend" phrase.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      How about one message per friend then?

I think it's quite annoying when the leader you picked doesnt have a weapon equipped, they dont help as much as they should...
    So how about forcing them to equip one? Something like you cant confirm party if leader isnt equipping anything?

Comment

• AspenAnamanta
      AspenAnamanta commented
      Editing a comment
      @Kizaru
      While you're choosing a helper... if they are a friend - after you pick- you can touch and hold the unit icon. It will open their unit and you can see the state and the gear if equipped. If you're not happy with the stats or gear just use the back button and then pick a new helper.

Doesn't work on units that aren't your friends.

I find Coloseum a bit too... random. As it stands you can lose just because of weapon mismatch and it doesnt mean anything.

So my suggestion is this: Make it so that slot 1 is only for swords, slot 2 only for axes and slot 3 only for spears. That way the top ranking people would deserve it because they actually have the best/better sword/axe/spear units, since it will always be sword vs sword, axe vs axe and spear vs spear. No weapon mismatch! Last two spots could be for bow/gun/staves, to add some variety.

Comment

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah yeah I forgot leader skills :/ I would propose something else but then you're right about absorbers.. oh well.

It's just too random for me, I'm not complaining because I cant win, I'm also rank 5 (I think? the one after Quick Learner, or that's rank 4..?) but I just find it dull, mostly up to RNG, its a shame.

• Luzleis
      Luzleis commented
      Editing a comment
      @Kizaru

Oh no, I mean Rank 5 as in one of the top 30 on the leaderboards(no show-offs intended).

Games are never perfect, there will always be a flaw or so in a game, so it's understandable that you find it too random. Personally, I find RNG to be fun in many ways. I see RNG as a mysterious figure that applies everywhere in the world, whereas you can imagine the possibilities, but you can't foresee the results. This is actually how I came to love RNG because it's funny, shocking, and frustrating, and in the end what's done is done, it's just a game.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my bad hehe.

Well I happen to dislike RNG, it is more often against me than not :/ Like I take critical from a unit with 30% acc and 2% crit, yeah...
      As you say it's the luck of the draw, but I think it doesnt fit in a coloseum-like activity, would be so much better if there were actually skills involved.

What about a button to roll back turns? Or even just one turn. Would be great to cancel dumb mistakes!

Also, would be great if we could see the stage map and inspect enemies before the battle starts, so we can choose our team accordingly instead of wasting APs...
    Or make it so that it doesnt cost any AP when we use only one unit, that way we can scout the map freely!
    Last edited by Kizaru; 04-03-2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

How about a small icon next to unit in battle when they have a buff on? Sometimes it's hard to tell with other stat buffs, like due to leader skill.

Edit: actually, next to their icon in the bar below would be great too
      Last edited by Kizaru; 04-05-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

I have no preferences in terms of changing game mechanics, but might I suggest an implication of real/original names for all units on their profiles?

i.e.
        Laevateinn(F)= Amane
        Longinus(F)= Yakumo
        etc.

I can't remember names well (except the names of Killiums) but I'd still love to know what names they have just as I love to know back stories of every units.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
          Editing a comment
          Hello Luzleis,

Thank you for your suggestion. We are glad to know that there are players willing to know more about our Killer Princes and Princesses besides their Killium. Please know that we will discuss this with the team.

Hello,

Right before battle, when you choose a helper... it would be nice to have 2 separated tabs for friends and strangers, and maybe a bigger list too. Because apparently as it stands, the more friends you have, the lesser strangers there are in the list.
        I myself already deleted some friends because I dont see enough strangers, and strangers are good for diversity. Especially considering people tend to stick to the same leader all the time...

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
          Editing a comment
          Hello Kizaru,

Please know that we will take your suggestion into consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

It would be great to have a way to browse enemies' skill more easily. As it stands one needs to click each enemy one by one... how about arrows just like when we browse our own units?

Comment

Oops, wrong thread
          Last edited by AspenAnamanta; 04-24-2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I've been trying out the Class match, and noted that the random nature of the matches tends to lead to particularly unfair matchups, as if your opponent is vastly more powerful than you are, the matches are completely one-sides as one player is at a heavy disadvantage. Could it be possible to refine the way the matchups are chosen, possibly to help make matches more fair for both parties?

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
              Editing a comment
              Hello TheExParrot,

We appreciate your feedback with regards to the Multiplayer Class Matches. Please know that we will take your suggestion into account and discuss it with the team. Thank you.
          Working...
          X
          CLICK HERE!