Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Help Thread Mar. 27 - Apr. 2

Another week is upon us commanders! Here's another weekly help thread for questions you may have regarding the game. Do not hesitate to ask us or your fellow commanders! See you all on the battlefield.

Comment down below.
    Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/potk.GL
    Official Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/phantomkillgl
    Official Support Channel: https://support.phantomofthekill.com

Hello!

I've been wondering about the friend system. How does it work exactly? I mean, I pick a friend's leader in a battle and then I dont see it anymore for a while. You can only use a certain leader once every x hours?

Also what is Almighty Imp Arton for? Doesnt seem to be for evolution or reincarnation...

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hi there Kizaru,

The Friend System works as a helper for your squad once a day. Once you have picked a friend's leader during that day you will be able to use that friend helper again the next day at the same time you picked your friend helper.

While the Almighty Imp Arton is used as a fusion material for your units as it adds 2 stats to HP, Grd, Spr and Spd. This is similar to the dollies we have for PotK. Note that the Almighty Imp Arton is an exclusive crossover event item and are only limited during the Brave Frontier Collaboration Events. Hence, Use this item wisely.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh once a day, that's good info... I should choose my helpers more wisely now. Is it the same for leaders that arent my friend?

Thanks

How do I delete "Flagged Reports" on my profile?
    I've tried to delete them but the pop up window is blank except for a red warning triangle and the button that says ok. I've clicked it and nothing happens so now I have 69 "messages " and they are all flagged reports that I can't delete.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello AspenAnamata,

Flagged Reports can only be deleted by an Administrator. If there are posts that go against the forum rules, we or any player can flag a certain comment and it will show in the flagged reports section. A word of caution, as flagging another player's comment without evidence of any wrong doings might lead to your account having restrictions in the forum.

So about enhancement... is it supposed to be done at every stage (3*, 4*, 5*) or only at 5*?

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hey there Kizaru,

Enhancement is a new content that we have released in order to boost your unit's stats further. Just like the Fuse Option you can enhance a unit on every stage of their rarity. However, whenever a unit is evolved the enhancement resets as well as the stats given to that unit. It is up to you whether to enhance a unit at an earlier stage or not.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay but, do enhanced stats carry over when unit evolves? I know its something like 10% of total stats, but does enhancement contribute to that?

Thanks!
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!