No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Help Thread Mar. 13 - 19

Commanders!

Here's another weekly help thread to quench that thirst for questions you have in the game. Feel free to comment any inquiries you have in the comment section below and we as well as your fellow commanders will be happy to help you out. Ask away!
    Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/potk.GL
    Official Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/phantomkillgl
    Official Support Channel: https://support.phantomofthekill.com

Question about the 5-day Super Metal Garden: why does the Super Metal Maiden have 300 life points and is it worth beating on her for 1 point hit for 300 times?

FYI: I must love this game- I made a Facebook account (which I never wanted) just so I won't lose my game data after having an issue and crashing with the colosseum event against (m) Long. Even after I finally got back in to the game -after 4 days of effort- that unit vs Risa was still hanging up. I let it finish just so I wouldn't go through hell again. Long live POTK.

Also had fun this last weekend- went to an Anime Con and the Madoca Magica were part of the stuff at the Con dealer room and fan made music videos.

Comment

Hello!
    Several inquiries today...

1. Units growth rate: I was wondering if growth rate was randomly predetermined for each new unit (including copies, with probably unit/type modifiers?) or if its completely random? Basically I'd like to know if its safe to compare two of the exact same units at early level, or if I should level them more.

2. Raising units skill level: Is it wise to level up skills early on? Considering raising a unit from 3* will require 10 copies, skills can potentially become lvl 10 by that process alone. Or maybe chances are so bad at high level that I can start early anyway..?

3. Hidden stats?: This could be a taboo subject but, I've seen a helper Laevateinn with just 10% crit doing well, pretty much a crit everytime. So pure luck or..?

4. Raising stats: I was wondering if its safe to raise units stats before they reach max level, I thought maybe it might mess up max fusion stats?

5. Gathering infos: I've been using potkguide.com as reference so far, is this site even reliable? They dont seem to have what I'm looking for though... I'd like to know all skills a unit can learn so I can pick my ideal type, maybe a wiki..?

6. 4* base units: Are they worth raising? I thought premium units probably are, but how can I be sure which are premium and which are not?
    Also, is it worth it to keep 4* silver units? If we ever get 6*, I thought maybe those would be ideal...

7. Skill potency: I'd like to know if a skill like Healer is dependent of magic stat or purely skill level based? That would help me determine my Thyrsos' ideal type.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Kizaru; 03-16-2017, 10:09 AM. Reason: Cant spell

Comment

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      @Luzleis

I thought 3* silver from mana recruiter were NOT premium... they're free after all?

Yeah I like to have many kinds of units for different situations... I use what I have so far, at least those with decent type... but I must say I'm not very fond of dragoon... they arent very fast and have low Mdef. But yeah I suppose they can be useful on certain maps you need to hurry.
      What worries me the most is stats of 4* base units compared to 3* silver based, because 3* silver get more bonuses due to more fusions/LB?
      But then I heard 4* base premium had good stats/growth enough to make up for it, but I read that from a thread that's over one year old so...

And thanks again for your help!

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      4* star based units have much more potential than most 3* based units mainly because of growth rate and that evolution bonuses gives out 1 stat point for every 10 stats from the 3* base (If I'm not mistaken) hence that would only give at most 2-3 stat points for 3* base units evolved to 4*.

This is why players now max stats on 4* units rather than in 3* in order for the stats to convert to 5* with up to 4-5 stats. depending on the unit.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      @SkyCrow

That's the kind of answer I like, thanks

Does the 9-step Madoka recruiter reset everyday? And what kind of units are good for clearing the quest in chapter 3?

Comment

• Luzleis
      Luzleis commented
      Editing a comment
      @Asana

The 9-step recruiter will resey every Thursday 12 A.M PDT.

You just need strong units; perferably 5*s premiums level 70-80. Chapter 3 can also be done with some 5* mana units, but they probably won't go as far as 2 sets of stages, maybe 1. 4* red units(mana units) are okay too as their stats are arguebly superior than 5* mana units, but lack skills to finish the deal. Still nice to have.

In a few areas- Thanks a million and others- there is an E poison bow. I know over time the poison cloud dissipates and giving healing potions or a mage recovery keeps you from dying. Is there any other cure? Like an antidote for this bow?

Comment

• Luzleis
      Luzleis commented
      Editing a comment
      AspenAnamanta

No, there isn't an antidote-like item to cure poison. But that actually would be a nice thing to implement in the game. Though you don't see those type of E-poison weapons often. We'll just have to see how Gumi may react to this, indirectly.

What are the chances that we will ever get the "Magical Messenger Book" so we can combine it with the 4 Fake Kyubey Swords to make a Real Kyubey Sword?

Comment

• Luzleis
      Luzleis commented
      Editing a comment
      AspenAnamanta

I'm not exactly sure where you got this information from, but chances are that it's currently unavailable at this point if it's not shown in the PotK(Global) news. Also, keep in mind that global version updates are delayed from JP version. All you can do now is wait.

• AspenAnamanta
      AspenAnamanta commented
      Editing a comment
      @Luzleis

Right, being we are a year or two behind Japan's rollout. it could probably be "never" but I'm holding on to my 4 fakes for now. You never know pigs may grow wings 🤣
      Oh and if you want to know where I found out about the magical messenger book it was on this board over at -NEWS- another person posted the question there early in the beginning of the event.
      Last edited by AspenAnamanta; 03-20-2017, 02:10 PM. Reason: 20/20 hindsight and just the facts Ma'am

• Luzleis
      Luzleis commented
      Editing a comment
      @AspenAnamanta

Good man. If you got space, prep up. We'll likely get it, I mean we have Fake Kyubei Swords for a reason. If it's just there for troll, that wouldn't look so well for the game. If not the end of this month, it should definitely be next Madoka Crossover(god knows when).

Thanks for the info. I'll look into that since it's new to me.
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!