No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Help Thread Feb. 27 - Mar. 5

Commanders!

Here's another weekly help thread coming right at you as a new week is here for more of your questions about the game. Tell us all about your inquiries in the comments section and we will help you with it. Your fellow commanders are also aboard in helping you become one of the best. So comment away!

Hello!
    I was wondering about uniform Homura/Madoka... apparently they max out at 4*... are they worth evolving and whatnot?
    They seem to have good stat gains, but yeah still only 4* in the end...
    Last edited by Kizaru; 02-27-2017, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Luzleis
      Luzleis commented
      Editing a comment
      Kizaru

You first need to have Madoka & Homura's friendship to level 5. Then on Character Quest, there's a tab that switches individual quests to partner quest(s) and vice versa. Tap that and you should see their partner quest.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      @Luzleis

Thank you Gonna take a while I suppose, I barely have anyone with even lvl 2 friendship lol.

• Kizaru
      Kizaru commented
      Editing a comment
      So I just redid Madoka Magica quest stage 10 and I didnt get a unit... does that mean I can only get one of each plus one from special missions bonus?

What is the point of doing the 1-a-Day Booster Quest on Mondays? Is it possible to get 3* character drops?

Comment

• Luzleis
      Luzleis commented
      Editing a comment
      Samael

The quest just give high player EXP and a metal key. That's all.

Aside from the one you get from Colosseum rank prize, how do I get more Ult Swordsmith Guides?

Comment

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      There is another one Ult Swordsmith Guide that you can obtain if you haven't obtained the Colosseum rank reward. I forgot if it was Rare, Battle Medal shops or from an event.

Will the Perun event reappear on White Day?

Comment

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Unlikely, Since white day is an occasion where men return the favor for the ladies. Hence, with that in mind Perun won't be reappearing. Most likely a Male unit related with White Day Celebration Event.

Will there ever be a Chain Chronicle Crossover? When is Chain Chronicle Global being relaunched? That was Gumi's best MMORPG. Shutting it down was a bad idea.

Comment

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      I read somewhere that the reason being that Chain Chronicle closed down was due to SEGA and Gumi not being able to compromise or something like that as to why support for the game was discontinued. But I forgot where I read that.

Has anyone else had problems at the colosseum since this recent update?

Example: opponent (m) Long (4*lance) vs Risa (using Rune Shield) - her hit is around 40 and his is 1. - His acc is 100% hers is 30%.- Crit is 5% him and 1% her. Risa is wiped out in 2 crit hits on first engagement. Before the update Risa at the least got a draw or won after fighting through the engagement.

This is just one example of opponents units having a hit of 1 wiping out my units with higher hits. It was my understanding the crit hit is three times the hit point listed on the screen during that particular event.

Comment

• Phantom of the Kill
      Editing a comment
      Hello AspenAnamanta,

Are you still experiencing problems in the Colosseum? do you remember how much hit did the opponent do to your units when landing a Crit? Please provide more information in order for us to isolate the problem.

Thanks!
      Phantom of the Kill Global Team

Hello,
    Previous crit hit was over 100 points.
    Having issue right now in current battle. Left in middle of fight again against (m) Long lvl 71 -javelin - attack 2 (x2) -Acc 76%- Crit 6%. Risa lvl 60 Rune Shield-attack 39 -Acc 27% - Critical 3% Risa defeated him but the bout kept going and Long was taking Risa down a few points at a time.
    Took screenshot then exited the game before bout ended but I cannot get it to upload.

Comment

• AspenAnamanta
      AspenAnamanta commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh and now I can't get past the "loading" screen. I don't have Facebook so if I restore data will I loose my stuff?
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!