Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideals for the game

just write ideas for what you think can improve the game or problems you got hopefully someone or they will answer your question idk

i have a lot of the same units which i want to limit break but don't have the means to level up i use metal keys for the gardens but i have just to many units taking up space i still have a bunch of 3 star Risa from the Dempagumi event thats taking up space and it takes forever to level them up to max then evolve them to 4 star then max them again and with all these awesome incoming events i just cant keep up. So i was thinking that you guys can put out 2x or more exp for specific units like daily or weekly have Masamune, Durandal, and Laevateinn in one day or week and i think it would be better if you generalized them like all types of Masamune and Durandal so it can cycle faster. Also you can have special gardens for event units separately like the Dempagumi, Brave Frontier crossover units,maybe include Haloween and swim suit units. i just think it will help players clear up space you know. just shower thoughts.

Comment

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      One way to provide a solution for that is if they expand the unit limit or if they put a separate unit storage for Evo items. I heard that there is something like that in JP server where evo units all stack in just one slot or something like that. I have yet to confirm that as I haven't tried playing JP server.

I also would like it if they separated the evo units from the regular units, it would reduce the amount of units I have by a landslide. Also it would be nice if they would make it a little bit easier to get lazuli. I understand that they would make it hard to get lazuli because they need money in order to make the game better, but it feels like I can't really catch up to everyone else when it comes up to strong units. The only thing I can rely on to get units is the tickects they give out or the free units you can get from limited edition quest.

Comment

• SkyCrow
      SkyCrow commented
      Editing a comment
      If you need help with Event Quest you can try to add powerful friends/helpers and have them do the work for you. Did that with the Summer events and obtained SS grid then maxed her out that way I can farm on my own.

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for the nice suggestions and ideas. Keep them coming guys as we really appreciate this. We aim to provide a better game experience for everyone so rest assured that we have taken note of some suggestions and we will open them up for discussion with the rest of the team.

Comment

Working...
    X
    CLICK HERE!