Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas and Suggestions :D

Hello everyone. I am new players, I play this game about 3 weeks now, I hope the game developer can improve to make this game more and more success.

I really love this game howeve have a little bit action to do, in my case , i am newbie , not strong, i can finish first main quest, and haft second main quest. and I got some new heroes.
    When i finish level all them to max lv 3* or 4*, and i cant do anything. this a problems. This game dont have much actions

Bc i am newbie so cant farm high level event boss. in other case, if you are profession you when you finished lv max monster and also dont want to farm those event so what do you do ?

My suggestion is If you can unlock all Upgrade Quest , it will make game more interesting and make all play more active BC

they can level up and evolve monster they want when they have free times. they dont need to wait to next Week to get few material, Do you think that is waste of time. Game should design for player play when they have free times and make them active much as possible.

And 1 more thing, About Raise Unit Limit , When i play in first few days i save Lazuli for summoning , but New i know with free player like me, i dont need summon, bc if i summon i only get 1 or 2 5* heroes, they too weak. What i should do now is using all Lazuli to extend Unit limited , save more heroes i can make strong heroes then other player same level,

So why do make Lazuli like that for free player . its waste resource , If i can extend raise unit limited buy gold or others, I can refill my AP for some question i want. It make people have alot thing to do.

In conclusion, I just want developer can make all upgrade quest are free from Tuesday to Thursday and . have other way to extend limited unit. And hope we have more others actions, for play just like , chat , mail ...

Sorry everyone because my bad English and I just want to this game is more popular and success thank you alot
    Last edited by mitdac01; 09-09-2016, 07:49 AM.

Hi mitdac, i suggest doing the metal garden dungeons to get more exp for faster leveling. thats what i have been doing to catch up. Regarding the unit capacity, i think that is very important specially when you are farming units for limit break purposes. Good luck and hope you can also catch up soon.

Comment

• mitdac01
      mitdac01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you slot Nina. i am stronger now , i will have 2 hero lv 80 next week so i will try to catch up with you guys soon , I am lv 50 now

It would be nice to implement a survival dungeons type mode where you bring 3 of your units and 3 of your friend's units and you just run it for as long as you can , the longer you go , the better the rewards. Dungeon ends when all of the units have been knocked out.

Also better AI just simple ones

Ranged, Healer, Attacker, Vanguard
    Last edited by xreddawgx; 09-02-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• ExelLancelot
      ExelLancelot commented
      Editing a comment
      now there's an idea, also like when one of your units die on one stage and the next stage they come back or you'll have to wait in till you get to a checkpoint to have all your units back idk just some suggestions :b

I would like to have auto with smarter AI and we can pick them.

Example.

Play save(default). Defeating enemy but avoiding being attacked first.
    Defeat enemy: Focus on defeating nearby enemies and don't think about own safety.
    Avoid enemies. Stay out danger zone and avoid all fight.
    Assist unit. Will go and stay nearby at selected unit. Priority to defeat enemy nearby that unit. Heal if the unit is healer.
    Guard place. Stay on selected spot such as church or other strategic place.

Comment

Working...
    X
    CLICK HERE!