Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with connecting to facebook

I cant link my account to facebook. Every time I do it gives me an error. I already tried multiple suggestion such as disallowingbrave frontier on facebook and trying to reconnect but same error message pops up saying to check my Internet which I already tried with wifi and 4g. I made a new facebook to try to link it woth that account but now it is saying error check my internet connection AND user logged in as different facebook user. Does this mean my account is already connected? Because I am not sure if it is connected or not anymore.

This happened to me before, then after a maintenance before, I suddenly able to connect it to Facebook. Maybe internet connection plays a part. Not really sure. :|

Comment

Hopefully I get lucky for it to just work one day lol

Comment

Have you tried clearing the game's data? I know the moderator have posted here in the forum on how to clear the game's data properly. Ill try to search for it then share it here.

Comment

Thanks for the reply!
        Unfortunately my account is unable to link up to facebook, so I wouldnt be able to get my data back if I were to delete game data.

Comment

• GamerDeys
          GamerDeys commented
          Editing a comment
          I was scared to clear data as well. Might accidentally remove my account. lol

• jc0428
          jc0428 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well yeah, it is really scary to clear data specially if your account is not linked to a Facebook account, coz all of your progress will be wiped out. Adding to that, we're not sure if gimu can restore it or not.

• GamerDeys
          GamerDeys commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I heard other people waited weeks to recovery their accounts, others.. Not so lucky.
      Working...
      X
      CLICK HERE!