Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Bundles

I am really frustrated on progression made by Gumi. From my region (time zone), I purchased 2 anniversary bundles on last Thursday, and filed 2 tickets on the same day (2am and 9am). Untill today (Monday), no replies from Gumi, but from the apologize letter, they first insisted that tickets will be send out in 24-48hours to those who faced this problem. On the next day, they prolonged the duration to 3-4days, it is not a big deal since I have already waited for 2 days. Now, today, it is Monday 1pm noon, still no replies from Gumi, now I am starting to wonder "Am I really gonna recieve my summon tickets at all?"

If not mistaken, yesterday (6th) or the day before (5th), they said they had addressed the problem and they used the word "you can TRY to obtain....". With much encertainty, TRY hahahahah TRY. After the post, I still see few people facing this problem "purchase error 999"

I made 3 purchases trying to get the 20 tickets bundle and still havent heard anything back from gumi. Google Play said they cant refund anything on their end. This is really upsetting especially since i spend a lot of money on this game. I expect better response when it comes to such matters...

Comment

I had the same issue. No response from Gumi and I've spent thousands on this game. I had an issue with the Anniversary Bundle last Thursday also. I tried twice and it failed twice. I was still charged twice. Since they don't want to respond to my ticket and give me my money back. I filed a claim with my credit card company to get my money back. If Gumi won't respond to me, maybe they'll respond to the credit card companys dispute department.

Comment

• jogamitoyouji
        jogamitoyouji commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, I just remembered that I sent a ticket regarding my overlapping fb account on one bf account (I know this is unrelated) and I've spent a lot of hours waiting as well before I got a response. Dunno but Im assuming that we are not the only ones sending out a complaint or follow up. That's why we aren't receiving a response immediately.

I think they already made an advisory about this purchase of bundles in-game. I don't know if this is the correct link but hope this helps.

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-boa...sory-error-999

Comment

jogamitoyouji please do know that the link you shared was posted by gumi on 4th November, and today is 9th November. Do the math, how many days are we supposed to bear with them?

Comment

• jogamitoyouji
          jogamitoyouji commented
          Editing a comment
          NicholasTeoh I apologize for this. Please do not be mad at me. I'm just trying to help although it is not helpful on your end. Im sorry.

• NicholasTeoh
          NicholasTeoh commented
          Editing a comment
          jogamitoyouji was not mad at you bro. was mad at the thread you shared, WHERE IS THE REPUTATION, when they said 3-4days but took longer and longer like forever. They addressed the problem of the game but didn't address the problem players are facing and kept on delaying and pushing back the progress.
          They are prioritizing on something else? I don't know and don't care.
          This situation is frustrating to see.

• jogamitoyouji
          jogamitoyouji commented
          Editing a comment
          NicholasTeoh I yeah, I understand. It's just the way how you delivered the message. Sorry, I misunderstood. See you around.

This has happened to me before and i have reported it to their game support site. Thank God, in my case it only took 3 days to get what I paid for. I honestly don't know how the support team addresses their tickets and how they resolve each issues, but I am just glad they fixed mine. Hope you guys get what you paid for as well and moving forward, do not experience the same.

Comment

Working...
        X
        CLICK HERE!