Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gumi bans for no reasons and refuses to produce evidence showing illicit actvity

Gumi is absolutely nothing but scam artists who would ban honest users for reporting a glitch rather than patching It and have no regard for their own rules. My account was banned for reporting a glitch to them because they considered it hacking and there were absolutely no exploitations even performed under that account. Then went on to further file like their own terms agreement by saying I can start over under a different account whereas article 12 section 3 of the terms of agreement clearly states that one cannot. For any and all who wish to view it I have a copy of the entire email log. , if I were attempting to glitch or exploit why would I even come to gummy with the issue in the first place

You can flag his post all you f.u.c.kers want. But it's the truth. The people at gumi are scumbags and now that I know this glitch and know how it's done. Since they want to scam me, I'll scan them. I will make it my mission to tell everyone I can how the glitch is done so they can exploit it themselves, and I will also make it my mission to post my message on every single social media form the gumi has.

Comment

Not that I want to disrupting your rant, but have you sent GUMI a ticket? Let's be more reasonable in here.... First steps that you must do is to cast aside that anger first, second please elaborate what kind of glitch that you have..... Maybe it was just a misunderstanding...... I have a friend who was working with GUMI, if you want to I can ask him what to do with it..... Investigating it was the only option that seems more reasonable for now......

Comment

• Yohanes5678
        Yohanes5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        TheJC9794 Okay, so your problems was a glitch of CA Sphere that was miraculously in your Inventory, right? Also you happened to have too many crashes during that things...... Okay, I know the problems now....... Le tme see what I can do....... What's your ID? Let me tell it to them..... Also, your iOS was an Apple based.... It's stated by many players like you that they were also have the same experiences like that (but yours are more worse....).

• TheJC9794
        TheJC9794 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yohanes5678 My banned ID was 9309340265

• Yohanes5678
        Yohanes5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        TheJC9794 Okay, let's see what I can do....... Be patient, okay? As this person aren't supposed the one who were in charge of tickets file...... It may take a week, but be patient...

Slow down there for a bit and keep your cool. That doesn't fit Yuura's character at all.

First, could you please elaborate your problem here? We might be able to give you some ideas how to solve it.
      Second is device that you use and OS or iOS version.
      Third, not a must but your country. Sound unreasonable I know but there is a country internet connection having constant trouble with this game.

Comment

• TheJC9794
        TheJC9794 commented
        Editing a comment
        My account is banned... I use iOS running on a 5c.

• Shironui
        Shironui commented
        Editing a comment
        TheJC9794, what I meant is iOS number of version if apple or OS number of version if Android. For the misunderstanding part, they won't need it but it'll be necessary for repairing glitch.

Also your ID number, we will need it to restore your banned ID

Please tell Yohanes5678 above.

I saw your flag reports and I'm a bit disturbed with your reactions.

Anyways, I checked this out with Support and same thing with other suspension incidents, they are not disclosing the exact info on why you were suspended. You might want to read the terms and conditions again for Brave Frontier. Check the link below.

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-boa...and-conditions

and by the way, if your issue is a glitch on the game, I was just wondering, why is it that you are the only one who experienced it. As far as I remember and as of this moment, no one reported of any glitch in the game that caused them a suspension.
      Brave Frontier - Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Ticket Follow up

Comment

• Yohanes5678
        Yohanes5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        By the way Alrick-bro.... I know this isn't a good time to talk about this especially with a different thread, but have you already checked my tickets? My ticket numbers are (#1406315)..... It's about the Connectivity Issues...... Please PM if you have any news.....

• Shironui
        Shironui commented
        Editing a comment
        The glitch wasn't causing suspending. Well, indirectly yes but that's not the cause.

This is what happen according to him.

The glitch somehow make himself get a CA sphere even though he don't play CA at all.

He report that glitch and say he got that sphere (Well, I won't say anything if I were him. Silence is golden)

Gumi thought he's hacking the game and put judgement by banning his ID

He want his ID back, he try to clear his name on his own and asking why and it's proof.

Gumi give him, well, some answer that he don't expect with just typed words and no screen shot or record or anything that proofed him that he did it.

• TheJC9794
        TheJC9794 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've read over the terms and agreements with a fine tooth comb many times already, and according to the staff member I spoke with it's perfectly OK to start over on another account despite the fact that it clearly says right there in the terms that you can't if you have a banned account previously... I don't know why anyone else didn't report this glitch maybe I'm the only one that is occurred to as I said in my ticket report originally I. Do. Not. Know. It didn't give me one sphere a gave me around 10 copy's of the things that I didn't want to start with thus the reason I came to them in the first place.. was at level 230 something, why would I jeopardize being that far in the game by hacking.... There would be absolutely no point in it.

As far as my previous account, I don't care if it's unbanned or not. I know I am innocent regardless of what the people at gumi say.... My argument is this, if I was banned I want to see proof that I did something wrong. Just as in any legal system, unless there is incontrovertible proof that I broke the terms of agreement.. Their argument is? I've started over on a different account. And if that account gets sanctioned because of the previous ban. Then matters will escalate because I still have the email from them saying that I could.
      Last edited by TheJC9794; 03-15-2016, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Ok first things first...

There's always a reason why you got banned from the game. Yes you may have reported it as a glitch but since your account went on an investigation, could be the developers or their technical team or whoever do the investigations, they may have found out that what you reported is not a glitch but a thing that can only be done by a 3rd party program. That's just my assumptions for it.

Also, let's face the fact here. Is there someone who really admitted a wrongdoing and then get sympathy from others? it was like this, you killed someone, people are really mad and whoever did it will get the same treatment, are you going to admit it? of course not. I'm not saying that you really did that because we don't have any evidence and you are still innocent until proven guilty but then again, they have everything in the game and they should be able to see what's this and that.

With regards to starting an account, you can go ahead and do so, but if same thing was done on the new account, you should know and they (gumi) will/should know and you should face the same consequences.

Now let me give you an advice, why don't you try submitting again a ticket asking for the exact reason of your suspension so that they can enlighten you. Just ask nicely. I understand your upset with how things are going and I guarantee you, it's a no help at all. I even think you're a nice guy since you reported it as a glitch so if you will just be nice on how you approach them, maybe you can get the same treatment. If you need assistance on follow ups, just send me a message....
        Brave Frontier - Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Ticket Follow up

Comment

• TheJC9794
          TheJC9794 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not asking sympathy from no one. Others views are their own. And as to your suggestion, I've already done that and I got stonewalled again, just as before. Gumi automatically claims vice versa, you're guilty until proven innocent. Again. As I've already said, why.. Would I jeopardize an account I've been playing for 6 months, invested my hard earned money into, just to throw it all away for some hack... It defeats the purpose of even paying for things in the game and the sense of accomplishment when something is earned.
      Working...
      X
      CLICK HERE!