Announcement

No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking void chunk for obsidian core amplifire

message is everything in the topic ithough I was writing the message. wel anybody that can help apriciate. im not a fing rookie though don't know why it says that im a super good plyr actualy started the guild i.s.i.s. anyway I have othr piece I just found out to the sphere hopefuly somebody know what im talking about and also blades of ultor I need info on sence hes been leader sence I got him year(s) ago ? and if anybody knows a stradigy that would be great
    Last edited by eazsent; 03-09-2017, 11:35 AM.

.... I was so bad at writing and sometimes I have some errors in my grammars too.... But boy, you take into a whole new another level, not being mean but I barely even understand what you were meaning to say....

For Ultor Sphere you can always Finishing all the raids mission and eventually will be rewarded with the materials that you need to craft sphere, but for Void Chunk material the only best place to farm it is on Raid X2 Rank Class 4* : Exodus (Mission Name). Search it in there and noted the drop can only be get from the Centurion Main body with a chance of drop rate 35%. So bring any item booster drop and bring Guild Members from your Guild to enhance item drop.

Comment

• eazsent
      eazsent commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you bra

• eazsent
      eazsent commented
      Editing a comment
      hey what units you recommend/abilities
Working...
X
CLICK HERE!