X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask the Producer! [Question Thread for Brave News Channel Episode 24]

Greetings Summoners!

We would like to thank everyone for supporting our latest Brave News Channel episode!

Please use this opportunity to send in our questions for Brave News Channel episode 24!

Note:
    • We advise everyone not to spam.
    • If you have multiple questions, kindly post it on one reply and number it accordingly.
    • We will try our very best to answer most of the questions that will be posted here.
    Kindly see Brave News Channel episode 24 here: https://youtu.be/Nrt-r-Z7DEU

Thank you everyone! Keep the questions coming!

~ Brave Frontier Global Team
    Last edited by Brave Frontier; 08-29-2017, 07:51 PM.
    Official gumi website: http://gumi.sg/
    Official Support Channel: www.gumisupport.com

Will Sefia be getting her Omni form soon in the USA?

Comment

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      When you say "USA" you mean "Global", right?

• Sebaste97
      Sebaste97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, that's what I meant

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice nice. XD

1- Will we be able to buy certain elgifs like Brave Shadow on their own? I missed out on it, and I'd rather not buy a 30 dollar bundle when all I really want is an elgif. I would rather exchange some gems or pay like 2.99 or something. Sure, if I want the tickets, then the bundle makes sense, but when I only want the elgif, it becomes a bit of a hassle.

2- Is there any chance that a few more of the older GLEX omni units might be buffed / retooled a bit? Personally, I'd like some sort of poll to see which of the GLEX omni units the community most wants to be buffed / re-released (I nominate the Paradox Blossoms).

3- Can we entertain the idea that Global Exclusive LS spheres will have upgrade options released alongside the omnis for their respective units?

4- Can Ezra get her OD Gauge Fill effect back? I think the previous issue could still be avoided if the buff is reduced 40%, or even 30%, with a somewhat pricey SP option to strengthen the buff. Maybe 40 SP or even up to 60 SP to add / raise the buff to 50% OD Gauge Fill, or maybe even 60% OD Gauge Fill. That way, those who want to take advantage of certain buff interactions are forced to make a build specifically centered on that premise, which would obviously sacrifice several other very strong builds.

5- Are there any Global Exclusive Vortex Dungeons that are being considered for regular or even permanent circulation?

6- Why not just give Tridon a Barrier AND a Shield when he gets his omni?

7- I would like to know if you guys would ever consider making stat conversions for the same stat compatible. I really like using REC to ATK, but it seems that doing so makes having DEF to ATK redundant. I really think that certain units might be used more if this incompatibility was removed. Alternatively, rather than adding the feature into the game unilaterally, why not just release a unit that enables conversion stats to stack?

8- Are we going to get a Semira omni with Pumpkin Spirit Jack [FIRE UNIT?] as a Limited Release for the upcoming halloween event?

9- Before omni units were released, the gates for 3-4 star units and 5-7 star units had already been split. Is there any chance that the omni unit batches are also going to be split into their own permanent gate? There are certainly enough omni batches now that such a split would certainly be possible.

10- There are now several GE units that drop from Vortex Dungeons (Fei, Battle Maidens, Xenon/Estia). Maybe a good way to justify giving them decent omni forms would be to borrow the concept used by BF RPG and require multiple copies of the units to evolve them. Alternatively, you can always release an omni RS unit (hopefully not LE) that requires the free version of the unit to evolve. It would certainly make for a good excuse to regularly release older GLEX vortex dungeons.

11- Are we ever going to get some more of the weapons/characters mentioned in the Xenon/Estia lore as units/spheres? Will we ever see any Omni forms for Grandt/Elaina? While on the subject, is the team still developing the time stop mechanic, and if so, will Elaina have it?

12- How often can we expect an old Limited Release unit to have their skills buffed when their gate re-opens?

13- Are there any Limited Release units in consideration for being permanently added to the summon pool?

14- I know that GL has already stated that they will continue to support BF1 with new content as long as there is demand for it even after BF2 comes out, and I also know that Takahashi-san offered to let GL make Omni Priscilla on their own. Does this mean that ALIM will let GUMI make Legacy Omni evolutions for "JP" legacy units on GL server once BF2 comes out?

15- Are features like being able to directly buy units going to come to Global, or will such functions remain JP only? Moreover, if we do get confirmed summon, will we be able to use summon tickets/specialized summon tickets/money for the feature, or just gems?

16- Are there any plans to release Global Exclusive units with the recast buff?

17- Are there any plans to add new levels for Omni+ / elemental paradigm later down the line? 20 SP is really good for a lot of units, but other units like Alice might not be able to fully take advantage of that when taking their more popular builds into account.

18- Do you think we can get an episode of Fantabulous Frontier dedicated to Giselle?

19- Can some of the older GLEX status boosting spheres get reclassified as attack boosting? I feel like they might be a little more useful if they can be used in tandem with some of the more recent status boost spheres.

20- Are we ever going to get a unit for the form of Juno-Seto and Ensa-Taya before they "split up"?

21- Is GUMI ever going to bring back the Unit Art Contest? And, while on the subject, will we get an Omni for Lucia at some point?

22- Any word on upgrades for Randolph/Ravenna and their spheres?

23- Is there any chance that higher tier chests (like gold to platinum 2) from GR might have a chance of randomly dropping an older GR reward unit (random type) in future Guild Raid seasons? It could be something like a 10% chance to get one random previous GR reward unit of a random type for Gold, and then a 10% increase per higher tier of chest (up to a total of 30% for platinum 2). Frankly, I'd find that more appealing and reliable than gunning for a low rate from a chest in guild exchange. It also lessens the sting of RNG if the roll is tied to a single earned chest rather than chests that are bought.

24- Is there any chance that we can get Snow Miku/Vocaloid omni evolutions?

25- I think Ezra's boss buffs from her GGC could be very interesting. There is actually some content in the game where enemy units will "overdrive" and use "UBB", so a buff that automatically counters such attacks could be useful in those circumstances. Moreover, Normal Attack, BB, and SBB immunity could be very powerful in the Arena/Colosseum/Vortex Arena. I think Ezra, if not some other GLEX unit that has yet to be released, could stand to benefit from having such buffs.
    Last edited by Shineko13; 08-30-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• rizkydztar
      rizkydztar commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you asking or make a review ?

• ILoveNegitoro
      ILoveNegitoro commented
      Editing a comment
      I really want #24 to happen tho

• LouiseBetita
      LouiseBetita commented
      Editing a comment
      The question is... When will Miku be available again? XD

So are you guys ever planning to pick up the pace on giving global legacy units they're omni evolutions? I mean it's been over a year and only two of the top 5 units from the poll you took for which Omni evolutions we wanted first have actually gotten Omni evolutions. You guys have been releasing units constantly but don't think you've been focusing a bit too much on Limited Units. I can only speak for myself but I'm more or less convinced that by the time they do get they're Omni evolutions the units will be irrelevant to players who have beaten most of the content in the game.

Comment

Please allow players to purchase multiple item in the Event Bazaar at once.
      example - x200 Umbra Shard at once instead of x1 Umbra shard 200 individual time.
      thank you

Comment

• LouiseBetita
        LouiseBetita commented
        Editing a comment
        I think they already addressed this issue. Kindly check again.

• GamerDeys
        GamerDeys commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh they did? Nice.

• LouiseBetita
        LouiseBetita commented
        Editing a comment
        No prob! It was really a hassle at first thank god, they heard our plead. XD

When allanon tridon also nyami will get their OE? Remember they are top.5 winner for omni

Can we get elemental paradigmn on 3rd arc?

When gumi will.update brave points rewards? Level up rewards 505, 510 etc

When will Update reward on frontier hunter records after sacred longbow?

Will be Tilith chan get omni evolution like on Europe server? Lugina karl seria paris? Because grahdens and owen already OE and we can them.in FH. Mostly i wish Tilith get her OE she's so cute and helper unit in squad 😍

Will Nick Jack Eva (one of then) get their OE for this christmas?

When challenge arena will come back?

When kurewa and kuraginn will get OMNI EVOLUTION?

Will half stp On every month?

Comment

• rizkydztar
        rizkydztar commented
        Editing a comment
        Eva omni yes, really want that girls on umbrella is really lit

• GamerDeys
        GamerDeys commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. Very lit. lol

• LouiseBetita
        LouiseBetita commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree! Nice choice. Is she your main grill? XD

Please make omni xenon & estia for next Vortex Arena, we will gladly summon them since their art is so awesome

Comment

• LouiseBetita
        LouiseBetita commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a nice idea.

When will we get global exclusive content for Summoner mode

Comment

Please fix all common issues with the game. lol

Comment

Working...
        X
        CLICK HERE!