Brave Frontier Version Update 1.6.0 is upon us! Welcome the Third Chapter of Brave Frontier and be ready for new adventures!
And as we celebrate this new chapter, all quest maps in Ishgria are on half energy until Oct 16, 23:59 PST.
New Feature: Summoner Avatar
Take charge of your destiny and shape Brave Frontier with your own Summoner Avatar!
- How to Unlock?
- The Summoner Avatar will be available after clearing the Menon Map in the Ishgria Continent.
- Customization Options for the Summoner Avatar
- Customization options include Gender (Male / Female), Hairstyle (3 per Gender), and Element (6) of the Summoner Avatar
- Hairstyle and Element can be freely changed anytime at no cost.
- Summoner Menu
- Check out your avatar’s status, element and customization.
- Summoner Level: This is gained through completing quests, and will grant your avatar increased stats as well as bonus SP.
- Increase your Summoner Level to unlock access to more powerful units!
- Lv 1: Able to use 5-star Units
- Lv 5: Able to use 6-star Units
- Lv 10: Able to use 7-star Units
- Lv 15: Able to use Omni Evo Units
- Summoning Arts Level: This is divided into 6 elements, and completing a quest will grant EXP for the specific element you used for that quest. Gaining these levels will increase the stats of your summoned units, as well as their BB level and enabling you to summon higher rarity units.
- Power up your avatar by consuming SP to boost your abilities.
- Equivalent to the SP skills of Omni units, you can spend SP to learn various abilities. SP can be gained randomly by defeating enemies, or by fusing Burst Frogs, Sphere Frogs and Burst Emperors. Unlike normal units, mob units cannot be fused into the Summoner unit to gain SP.
- Enhance your weapon to increase its power or gain valuable SP.
- EX Skills
- Manage EX Skills
- This refers to the skill attached to a weapon. It can be learned by gaining weapon levels through completing quests. Unlike normal EX skills, it can be freely detached without the use of an Emgif. Weapon levels can be gained by completing battles, or fusing Metal-type units.
- Manage new weapons earned as you progress through Quests.
- Weapon Level: Completing a quest will grant EXP for the weapon you had equipped. Gaining these levels will unlock weapon skills.
- LS Spheres
- Manage LS Spheres
- Spheres which can only be equipped by the summoner. It can be crafted in the village and will require existing spheres as well as new materials to craft.
[Advisory] New UI text translation.
Our team has found some text issues with the new Summoner Avatar user interface, and we apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Rest assured that these issues will be fixed in the next version update.
Please take note of the official translations in the images below:
Translation: Gems needed
Translation: Summoning Arts
In addition, there are also several issues that our team has found regarding Helper/Gues.
- No Guest Unit (Tilith) on Bectas' first map.
- Use Update/Refresh buttons to try to fix this issue.
- Some Summoners who are unable to select a Helper in Old Maps and Vortex Dungeons.
- Please try to reconnect to fix this issue.
We will keep you updated here on our forums or other official channels.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for bearing with us.